Deceased/Not Found ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 months, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

What did everyone miss? Where is Ayla?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just found out about this. I am new (as a member; lurked for a long time) to the forum; been posting on the A.H. case. Been watching this one since it started though. Glad to hear some news finally... Was on WBZ radio Boston just now. Report reiterated police believe there is more to the story than has been told. Hoping to see this resolved this time.

Just found out about this. I am new (as a member; lurked for a long time) to the forum; been posting on the A.H. case. Been watching this one since it started though. Glad to hear some news finally... Was on WBZ radio Boston just now. Report reiterated police believe there is more to the story than has been told. Hoping to see this resolved this time.

:seeya: Hello and Welcome !

:welcome4:

BBM: Wow ... interesting !

I hope the "story" will end up with some arrests. We always knew there was "more to this story" by the way.

Question : Anyone have a link for today's live presser ?

Thanks !

:please::please::please: for little Ayla !

Here's a local news link regarding comments by a neighbor - iincludes map also of area being searched.

http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/Search-for-Ayla-Reynolds-has-begun-in-Oakland-.html

:seeya: Thanks for the link.

From the above link :

The group includes four search-dog teams and divers, Steve McCausland, spokesman for the Maine Department of Public Safety, said in a press release this morning.

Maine state police and the Maine Warden Service as well as Waterville police began the search about 7 a.m. in an area near Hussey Hill Road, according to McCausland. He said authorities will provide a update this afternoon.

How long has this area been in "development?"

Just hate to think of this little darling as being dead. But someone needs to be in jail. JMO

WLBZ 2 ‏@WLBZ2 55s
State police press conference on search for Ayla Reynolds has been moved up to 1:15pm. We'll be streaming it live on http://on.wlbz2.com/nv2H2N

It's gonna be on at 1:15 now everyone.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jayc
Back