Deceased/Not Found ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 months, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

What did everyone miss? Where is Ayla?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have my own sweet little girl named Aylah,
She's the same age that our little Ayla would be now.
They could've been twins.

It hurts so much picturing her saliva and blood all over her daddy's large workbooks and inside his truck.
Heartbreaking.

My Aylah has had the same routine for years,
When her daddy gets home he sits next to the door and she is always waiting to undo the 3 feet of leather laces on his boots.
Then using all her body weight she tugs each one off with a grunt.
It makes me smile while I'm at the stove every evening hearing this interaction.

Our Ayla deserved that.
Heartbreaking.

That story is Bologna. Shes lied before. However in this situation I believe LE is putting her up to lying to see if they can spook the father into doing something or fleeing. If I was him Id go out to my vehicle and take a look under the back end. Id bet 5 grand right now theres a recently installed tracking device. This is a very common LE tactic when leads run out. They either hope he will lead them to the body or they hope he will flee which is admissible evidence of guilt in any court of law.

LE would be all over her rear end like white on rice if she said all of this without their permission. Obstruction of justice, period, end of story, please drive through.

I don't really understand why she is stringing it out in this way. I understand she had another baby, but to just tell the story would not seem to be that much effort, since she is kind of doing it anyway. JMO

Trista Reynolds told WCSH she doesn't believe there is evidence DiPietro killed their daughter, but added, "In my eyes, by him letting it go so long and not getting that help, yeah, he killed her."

What is she getting at? He didn't kill her directly? Ayla was injured and he didn't get help??

http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/13/justice/maine-missing-toddler-ayla-reynolds/

My reading is that there is no evidence why Ayla was bleeding and if she was assaulted by which of the adults at the home that night but that she thinks that no matter the reason it's as good as a murder if you don't get help for the child.

I don't really understand why she is stringing it out in this way. I understand she had another baby, but to just tell the story would not seem to be that much effort, since she is kind of doing it anyway. JMO

Another reason for waiting that was given was to wait until after JD's court appearance on assault charges. I think the reason for stringing it out may be to build interest and get more media exposure. I think LE is cooperating with TR. They had a chance to debunk or minimize what TR said in the interview, and they chose not to.

I think this is a case where LE believes they know who is responsible and have collected all the evidence they are going to find, barring a recovery or confession. The SA is reluctant to prosecute with no body and three possible perpetrators who have all clammed up. I think these disclosures are measures to build public pressure for prosecution, encouraged by LE. MOO

I do. It keeps Ayla's name in the press repeatedly over the course of weeks with each new "reveal" rather than a few articles right after one big "reveal" only to have the attention die back down when nothing is done (LE don't arrest JDP)

http://www.pressherald.com/news/mother-to-release-details-in-ayla-case_2013-09-22.html

Sunday September 22/2013
Posted: 5:00 AM
Updated: 7:36 AM
Experts: Mom's strategy in Ayla case could backfire
Trista Reynolds says she will release details about her daughter's case. But legal experts say that using publicity can often do more harm than good.
By MATT HONGOLTZ-HETLING Morning Sentinel

Trista Reynolds plans to release details about the case of her missing daughter, Ayla, to the public Tuesday in hopes, she said, it will lead to charges against Ayla's father.

Justin DiPietro was caring for the 20-month-old child in his Waterville home when he reported her missing on Dec. 17, 2011.

Maine State Police said in May 2012 that Ayla is probably dead. The case is still being investigated.
Read more-

http://www.pressherald.com/news/mother-to-release-details-in-ayla-case_2013-09-22.html

Sunday September 22/2013
Posted: 5:00 AM
Updated: 7:36 AM
Experts: Mom's strategy in Ayla case could backfire
Read more-

Respectfully snipped and RBBM:

Thanks, Foxfire, for this update.

:twocents: I am not an expert, and IANAL and not a chemist ... lol ...

But how in the world can this "backfire" at this point ?

JMO but LE knows who the "perp" is ... but they need to find out what the others know who were in the house that night ...

The "blood evidence" in the basement is "old news" and it is high time we hear some NEW NEWS ...

I just don't see how this can "backfire" ... it will be 2 YEARS this December that Ayla has been "missing" and NOTHING has been done ... NO movement at all in this case !

:please: It's high time for Justice for Ayla !

Mother of missing toddler Ayla Reynolds prepares release of information related to daughter’s disappearance

http://bangordailynews.com/2013/09/...formation-related-to-daughters-disappearance/

:seeya: Thanks for this update and reminder ...

Snippet from link above :

The family hopes the release of information will generate public pressure on police to intensify the investigation into the toddler’s disappearance.

:twocents: I believe that the police/LE KNOW who is responsible, but I think it is the DA/SA who would like to have a body ...

Again :twocents: but I think Mr. McCausland, the Maine SP Spokesman, knows who is responsible and has evidence, but it is the DA/SA who wants an "air-tight" case and is not going to take the risk of going to court without a body ...

:please: for Ayla !

Phoebe DiPietro, who owns the 29 Violette Ave. property froj where Ayla was reported missing on Dec. 17, 2011, said in an email to the Morning Sentinel that she hopes her granddaughter is found and that the focus of the investigation shouldn't be on pressing charges.

"I believe that the focus should remain on finding Ayla," DiPietro wrote. "Once Ayla is found then and only then will I think about justice. Justice is served only when all the facts and evidence are known and presented in a court of law."

WTF???Sounds like something her son would say. JMO

http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/...issing-Waterville-girls-grandmother-says.html

Police have said that they don't believe the three adults have said everything they know about when Ayla disappeared.

Phoebe DiPietro refuted that accusation in the email.

"You have heard and read over and over again that law enforcement believe the three adults know more than what they are saying. Let me ask you this, if they so strongly believe that, why are they not asking the questions?" DiPietro wrote. "Why are they not scheduling meetings with my family or with my attorney?"

http://www.kjonline.com/news/Find-A...issing-Waterville-girls-grandmother-says.html

Reynolds said, "Its like a murder scene. literally looked like a murder scene."

She showed us a written recollection of what she saw that day: Blood stains on DiPietro's mattress and sheets and on the family couch, and blood droplets or splatters on the wall and floor of DiPietro's room, his shoes, and Ayla's princess slippers. She said she saw one of Ayla's dolls with blood smears on it as if she used it to wipe her face. A plastic tote in the room had a sheet inside that Trista says police told her was likely used to clean blood up. And, she said, Ayla's blood and dried vomit was in DiPietro's car.

http://www.wcsh6.com/news/article/2...-mom-says-DiPietros-house-like-a-murder-scene

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc
Back