ME - Lewiston, Mass Shooting, Multiple Scenes - Oct 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You’re almost always right but I think they’ll find him in the woods or perhaps the water, dead by his own hand. Have we ever seen someone who killed so many people so indisciminantly go dormant only to appear many hours or days later to kill again? The closest I can recall is Andrew Cunanan, the guy who in 2010(?) killed 5 people across several states over several months ending w/Versace in Miami. But his victims were targeted in advance or killed to facilitate his escape.

If he’s not dead and continues his spree, I suspect it’ll happen many miles away at some pre-determined location that holds meaning to him.

Christopher Dorner also comes to mind as one who didn’t commit suicide after his spree over several days.

NH and Maine are two of the most forested states in the US. He could be anywhere. I honestly think his car at the boat ramp was nothing but a ruse. He could be right under their noses or he could be long gone. The question remains then: what is his end game? Where will he end up? While he can't go to Canada, he could easily cross state lines undetected, especially if he decided to change his appearance.

Typical of Heavy.com.... his "personailty" is highlighted by his online communication activities....

He appears to have a pretty large family in the Bowdoin area...... Their pain must be excruciating. I wonder if any will eventually speak up. moo

The Google maps street view of his home has a large swing set in the front yard. I haven't heard anything definite yet, though.
That street view is July 2013 and looks pretty neglected, tall weeds growing under most of the swings.
Obviously kids there at some point though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay