ME - Lewiston, Mass Shooting, Multiple Scenes - Oct 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And weren't the cops all over his house executing a search warrant? How would he have even got past all of them to reenter his house? Confused ...

Someone mentioned he may have been hiding in the woods, then came back to the house after they left. The area around there is heavily forested, lots of woods to hide in.

Lots of vehicle movement happening in the driveway, per ABC New livestream.

LETTER CONFIRMED TO BE FROM RC TO HIS SON--like a suicide note. Again, ABC News.
I read somewhere (can't even remember where now) that his son had just graduated HS this year.
Can't imagine what the young man is going through.

Now ABC News anchor reporting the letter is definitely a suicide note, containing ranting (not confirmed to be related to possible motive--motive not ascertained yet) and person info like bank account #s.

ETA: talking a lot now whether he could be dead in there--just anchor and expert speculation.

Lots of vehicle movement happening in the driveway, per ABC New livestream.

LETTER CONFIRMED TO BE FROM RC TO HIS SON--like a suicide note. Again, ABC News.
Our worst mass shooter here in Canada was organized and completely evil, but experts said the act of the shootings was also motivated by complete despair. A suicide mission whether he could see it at the time or not.

A standoff was taking place at a Bowdoin, Maine property on Thursday believed to be connected to Lewiston shooting suspect Robert Card.
Emphasis mine.

His house or a relatives' place ?
Omo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads