GUILTY ME - Nichole Cable, 15, Glenburn, 12 May 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hoping for some positive news about Nichole today. Been listening to the scanner off and on today but haven't heard anything particularly interesting.

I said the exact same thing!

I wondered what the text said at 9:18, that didn't make somebody wonder where she was. Did the perp use the phone and just say something random? I guess her friend didn't report that until she found out she was missing. I too wonder why they decided to wait all night to figure out she was gone. Did she often just leave and say nothing? We know nothing of the family dynamics or of Nichole's habits.

I wondered what the text said at 9:18, that didn't make somebody wonder where she was. Did the perp use the phone and just say something random? I guess her friend didn't report that until she found out she was missing. I too wonder why they decided to wait all night to figure out she was gone. Did she often just leave and say nothing? We know nothing of the family dynamics or of Nichole's habits.

Some how I missed something about the text at 9:18. I must have missed an article or something because I didnt know about the friend reporthing something either. Can some one please point me in the right direction to help me find it? In the meantime, I'll keep looking. Thanks

The information about the text message at 9:18 was on the facebook group page. Nichole's Aunt is very active there and her mother also posts. Her father posted once, to ask that anyone with credible leads contact LE first and him second.

I would INFER.. GUESS... ASSUME... call this RUMOR.. (I'm trying to be really careful here) that Nichole's parents are divorced and she lives with her mother based on the vibe I got from the post. Not that there was any negative vibe at all, there wasn't. No hostility between parents, nothing like that. You could just tell from the post that he was maybe a bit removed from the situation/out of the loop or something.

http://q1065.fm/sheriffs-office-needs-volunteers-for-ground-searc/

"Update in the case of missing teen Nichole Cable – the Warden’s Service is asking for volunteers for a ground search on Sunday. Lieutenant Kevin Adam of the Warden’s Service is looking for volunteers to conduct ground searches in the Glenburn area.

Those who wish to assist in search efforts should be at the Glenburn Fire Station located at 144 Lakeview Road in Glenburn at 9:30 am on Sunday May 19, 2013. The search will include wooded and swampy terrain. Volunteers should dress appropriately for the weather and wear proper footwear."

More at link

The information about the text message at 9:18 was on the facebook group page. Nichole's Aunt is very active there and her mother also posts. Her father posted once, to ask that anyone with credible leads contact LE first and him second.

I would INFER.. GUESS... ASSUME... call this RUMOR.. (I'm trying to be really careful here) that Nichole's parents are divorced and she lives with her mother based on the vibe I got from the post. Not that there was any negative vibe at all, there wasn't. No hostility between parents, nothing like that. You could just tell from the post that he was maybe a bit removed from the situation/out of the loop or something.

What is the father's name? The articles I've read name Nichole's parents as Jason and Kristine Wiley and refer to "Kristine's husband, Jason".

Since Nichole has a different last name, I'm assuming Jason Wiley is not her biological father.

http://bangordailynews.com/2013/05/...teen-nichole-cable-continues-through-weekend/

I think it was "David Cable" but if someone else can check hte fb group page for his post to confirm that'd be good. Today is my 20th anniversary and though I suspect I'll spend a great deal of it on WS listening to the scanner (since her search is about to start in a minute!) I also suspect it'll be ears-only, and my sleuthing will probably be limited today.
:)

On Saturday, Morton said law enforcement officials had received more than a dozen phone tips overnight.

“Investigators are actively following up all tips and leads,” he said. “All resources, including federal, state, county and municipal agencies, remain actively working together in an attempt to find Nichole.”

Besides the county sheriff’s office and warden service, the search effort so far has involved the expertise and personnel of the Maine State Police, Federal Bureau of Investigation, The National Center for Missing Children, Bangor Police Department and others.

~~

Morton said that recent search efforts have focused on several areas along Route 221, also known as Hudson Road, and Route 43 in Glenburn, Hudson and west Old Town.

http://www.sunjournal.com/news/main...-ground-search-volunteers-effort-find/1366194

Someone posted this on the Find Nichole Cable FB group page about an hour ago. caption "Look at all the people here to help search!! Very impressive!"

<modsnip>

http://bangordailynews.com/2013/05/...ssing-glenburn-teen-nichole-cable/?ref=latest

By Dawn Gagnon, BDN Staff
Posted May 19, 2013, at 2:44 p.m

GLENBURN, Maine — Well over 500 people took to the roadsides, woods and bogs of the Glenburn area Sunday in the search for 15-year-old Nichole Cable, who last was seen a week ago.

10029481_H10537745-600x377.jpg

http://bangordailynews.com/2013/05/...arch-for-missing-glenburn-teen-nichole-cable/

"Well over 500 people took to the roadsides, woods and bogs of the Glenburn area Sunday in the search for 15-year-old Nichole Cable, who last was seen a week ago.

&#8220;Thank you for coming to help find my baby girl. It means the world to me that the community is here for us,&#8221; Kristine Wiley, the missing teen&#8217;s mother, told searchers during a brief, emotion-filled appearance Sunday morning at the Glenburn Fire Station."

much more at link

"&#8220;We&#8217;re not looking for cigarette butts, we&#8217;re not looking for soda cans or water bottles at all. We&#8217;re looking for possibly a belt and possibly some jewelry or a cellphone. That&#8217;s it.&#8221;"

from above link.

interesting.

ETA:
"&#8220;Several items were located and investigators will be reviewing these items along with the tips that continue to come in,&#8221; he said. &#8220;Up to this point the Penobscot County Sheriff&#8217;s Office has received more than 200 tips and leads. Ground and air searches will continue tomorrow but at this time no volunteers are needed.&#8221;"

"Over 400 people signed up to help Game Wardens search the woods along 221, not far from where Cable was last seen on Spruce Lane."

This is newly specific. So, the tire tracks from yesterday's intense investigation were on the same road she was lsat seen on. Wouldn't her mom have heard if she got in the truck and it immediately got into an accident and ran off the road? Or maybe the tracks weren't a sign of an accident... maybe they were just plain old tracks. ?.

http://www.foxbangor.com/news/local-news/1875-search-for-nichole-cable-brings-in-volunteers.html

"“We’re not looking for cigarette butts, we’re not looking for soda cans or water bottles at all. We’re looking for possibly a belt and possibly some jewelry or a cellphone. That’s it.”"

from above link.

interesting.

ETA:
"“Several items were located and investigators will be reviewing these items along with the tips that continue to come in,” he said. “Up to this point the Penobscot County Sheriff’s Office has received more than 200 tips and leads. Ground and air searches will continue tomorrow but at this time no volunteers are needed.”"

I don't understand this at all. Why not HER ? Why do they think she's become unattached to her belt? Or the perp's belt? And her jewelry? They must have some good intel on something to make such an odd statement.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TRussell
Back