GUILTY ME - Nichole Cable, 15, Glenburn, 12 May 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Body of missing Maine girl likely found

...On Monday, a Maine Forest Service helicopter was used to search the Hudson and Old Town area by air while search dogs were used on the ground. ...

...They had originally sought a black Ford Ranger or similar pickup truck seen in Cable's neighborhood the night of her disappe(a)rance, but McCausland didn't say Monday whether police had a suspect.
more at: http://www.pressherald.com/news/Search-continues-for-missing-Maine-teen.html?pageType=mobile&id=1

Oh this is heartbreaking news :( For some reason, I had a feeling she would be found alive, but that was obviously wishful thinking.

I am saddened to hear about Sidney too. There is just too much evil in our world and our children are suffering because of it :(

Oh this is sickening.

This perp is very dangerous. He put WAY too much planning into this. I am so nervous knowing he is still out there.

Poor Nichole. :( Her poor family. :( UGH.

We are all looking for some creepy anonymous Internet psycho. Is this a distraction?

What was that home like?

We are all looking for some creepy anonymous Internet psycho. Is this a distraction?

What was that home like?
This was on FB, with a stolen identity of a real boy that lived in a neighboring town, trying to lure other female teens in that area for approx. a year. He was messaging other girls too, but they had ignored his requests to meet with them. The minute Nichole met with him was the minute she disappeared. This murderer wasn't from Nichole's family. He's the real boogeyman/hatchet man/Freddie Krueger.

What a nightmare! Oh my gosh this poor girl. My heart is broken! :tears:

This crime is terrifying.
I cant stand to think of this poor child's body out there waiting to be recovered for even one more day. Her poor family, those who searched and community.

The sight has been secured for the night and the recovery of the body will begin Tuesday morning.

http://www.wabi.tv/news/40300/body-believed-to-be-nichole-cable-found

LE should be commended for their swift actions and determined involvement. I know they will be handling Nichole's body with meticulous care and take every precaution to ensure that this evil is found. I'm at a loss of words over this.

jmo

I've lost another one. So sad. "My" kids keep being found dead. (I know you guys know exactly what I mean.)

Heartbreaking.

The Find Nichole Cable FB group page has pending posts that are viewable (I don't know why, I go there and it says "you have five pending posts" and I click the link and there's a conversation that I never saw before nor posted in) that say where LE has been concentrated last night and this morning, and saying that there will be a news conference today at 4pm.

Edit - now this new article says conference at 10am at Penobscot county sheriff Dept. in Bangor - if anyone comes up with a live feed please post it here.

NOOO! :(
There are predatory monsters waging a full out war on the little girls
and the internet is too big to police. What can be done ?

I hate that I listened to her scanner almost nonstop all these days shes' been missing and for ONE NIGHT I switched to the Oklahoma tornado feed to transcribe that instead and I missed her being found. It feels like I wasn't there for her, this is just sickening. And no word of a suspect? No word of an arrest? WHO DID THIS TO HER AND HOW MANY MORE GIRLS PAST AND FUTURE??

What was that home like?

Im wondering that also!

I cant say Id let my 15 yr old daughter walk off down the driveway to meet someone from the internet and when she didn't come back not call LE sooner.

I don't think we are getting the entire story here we might have bits and pieces and are coming to our own conclusions.

The sad conclusion is that this young lady is dead!
Why has it become a daily ritual across the USA to go out and kill a child a woman a son.

And they get away with it!

I hate that I listened to her scanner almost nonstop all these days shes' been missing and for ONE NIGHT I switched to the Oklahoma tornado feed to transcribe that instead and I missed her being found. It feels like I wasn't there for her, this is just sickening. And no word of a suspect? No word of an arrest? WHO DID THIS TO HER AND HOW MANY MORE GIRLS PAST AND FUTURE??

Oh GGE don't say that. You were there for her! I think she was gone the day she vanished.

I do hope they find who did this!
So many questions!

These kids are posting to much personal info.
They have no idea who they are talking to.

Remember Hannah Truelove?
I don't think they ever caught who murdered her.

Are we sure they are predators?
Many loved ones are often responsible!

We are always so fast to jump on the local sex offender when it could very well be someone else.

Just a thought!

They have a FB person no one can prove exists. poof!
Like a zany the nanny or the camo man.

Good grief. The war on girls continues, and yet people don't ever think it will happen to theirs. What goes on in someone's mind that they can be a predator and stalk a child, toss her in the woods, and just move on? Is it evil, or sickness? I never know. RIP Nichole.

Are we sure they are predators?
Many loved ones are often responsible!

We are always so fast to jump on the local sex offender when it could very well be someone else.

Just a thought!

They have a FB person no one can prove exists. poof!
Like a zany the nanny or the camo man.

Very true, Eileen. Skylar Neese comes to mind. And those girls, her supposed best friends, who lured her and stabbed her to death were carrying on all kinds of shenanigans online before, during and after her murder.

Very sad morning. Nichole will missed. Justice will be served. I think awareness will be something the teens/kids and even parents will see finally, and change something about it.

Eileen those were my thoughts too. Following different missing cases sure has changed my mind on what could possible happen. I do wonder if she did actually know who was in the car, but then I wonder what the text said.

http://www.wabi.tv/news/40309/updat...e-body-found-may-be-15-year-old-nichole-cable

"Early Tuesday morning, activity from law enforcement agencies increased along Route 43 in Old Town, also know as Gilman Falls Avenue. Just to the East of the bridge near Gilman Falls going from the Interstate toward Old Town there is yellow crime scene tape near the upper end of the dam visible from the road way. According to our crew on the scene the tape is on the Northeast side of the dam along the Penobscot River."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scc79535
Back