GUILTY ME - Nichole Cable, 15, Glenburn, 12 May 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
There is a press conference scheduled for 10am at the Penobscot Sheriff's Department to provide more information.

any link to the press conference ?

There is a press conference scheduled for 10am at the Penobscot Sheriff's Department to provide more information.

any link to the press conference ?

a quick twitter search netted a result that looks like it's from a news lady that says it's being delayed until 11:30am.

This is terrible.

I am still reeling from the recovery of Sidney Randall's body in Arkansas.

What happened to Nichole seems so evil... picked out online by a predator impersonating her friend and snatched from her own driveway? I hope LE can find answers and prosecute this individual.

Dixie, you took the words right out of my mouth. I hope there are clues that LE uses to find the ______ responsible.

I keep hugging my kids, praying for the families with broken hearts.

Anxiously waiting for 11:30 (eastern), I hope LE has news on leads!

Oh no. :(

Three missing people that have grabbed me - Sidney Randall, Nichole Cable, & Dylan Redwine. Two of them found in one week, and I keep expecting to hear Dylan's been found any day now (and not in a good way).

So many people found deceased this week, it's so sad! Sometimes I hate this world, too much evil. :(

I'm having a fantasy that identity and arrest will come in the same PC. Hence the delay...

Murder arrest made in case of missing teen Nichole Cable

Lt. Coleman says that Kyle Dube, a 20 year-old-man from Orono, is now charged with intentional and knowing murder in the case. Police believe he acted alone.

Coleman says that Dube turned himself in on Friday, May 17th in an unrelated case.

State Police are not ready to go into detail about the arrest yet. Lt. Coleman says that more information will be released in the affidavit.

Dube is due in court on the murder charge Wednesday morning at 11:00 AM.

http://www.wlbz2.com/news/article/244518/3/Murder-arrest-made-in-case-of-missing-teen-Nichole-Cable

Man Charged in Death of Missing Maine Teenager

Police charged a 20-year-old Maine man with murder Tuesday in the death of a 15-year-old girl who disappeared more than a week ago.

Kyle Dube, of Orono, was charged in Nichole Cable's death after a body presumed to be hers was found in a wooded area Monday night, Maine State Police Lt. Christopher Coleman said at a news conference.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/remains-found-woods-missing-maine-teen-19223469#.UZvn07XCZ8E

Here is Kyle Dube's Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/kyle.dube.775

Friends Say Nichole Cable Knew Her Accused Killer

Police have charged Kyle Dube, 20, of Orono with murder in connection to Cable's death. Harris tells us Cable knew Dube and spent time with him willingly.

" They had a thing a while ago but because of his daughter and I think he had a girlfriend, I don't know, " said Harris.

Harris never met Dube but was supposed to hang out with him and Cable the weekend the teenager disappeared.

" He would run to her rescue if he needed to. I never would have thought that he would have actually hit her," said Harris.

Dube's Facebook page is filled with "find Nichole" posts, including one that says, " Nichole wherever you are, I hope you're safe."

Police will not say what led them to Dube, but will say that he turned himself in on unrelated charges last week.

" I believe that was related to a traffic offense he had committed and his sentence was due to start on the 17th," said Lt. Coleman.

" She said that he wanted to hang out before he went to jail,'' added Harris.

Read more at link: http://www.wabi.tv/news/40315/friends-say-nichole-cable-knew-her-accused-killer

I am so sad and heartbroken again! Why????? I'm angry this keeps happening! I'm scared for our youth of this generation, it just never ends does it?:cry:

Rest in peace Nichole.:rose:

I swear the smirk on his face just makes me sick!!!
320x320_image.jpg

http://www.wabi.tv/news/40315/friends-say-nichole-cable-knew-her-accused-killer

Friends Say Nichole Cable Knew Her Accused Killer

Police have charged Kyle Dube, 20, of Orono with murder in connection to Cable's death. Harris tells us Cable knew Dube and spent time with him willingly.

" They had a thing a while ago but because of his daughter and I think he had a girlfriend, I don't know, " said Harris.

Harris never met Dube but was supposed to hang out with him and Cable the weekend the teenager disappeared.

" He would run to her rescue if he needed to. I never would have thought that he would have actually hit her," said Harris.

Dube's Facebook page is filled with "find Nichole" posts, including one that says, " Nichole wherever you are, I hope you're safe."

Police will not say what led them to Dube, but will say that he turned himself in on unrelated charges last week.

" I believe that was related to a traffic offense he had committed and his sentence was due to start on the 17th," said Lt. Coleman.

" She said that he wanted to hang out before he went to jail,'' added Harris.

Read more at link: http://www.wabi.tv/news/40315/friends-say-nichole-cable-knew-her-accused-killer

Wait, what the heck? I'm confused....so I thought that the guy she went off with was some dude from the Internet (FB?) who was pretending to be someone else? I was under the impression that it was someone she had only "met" online prior to meeting in the driveway?...But really it was someone she had personally known (in person) for a while? Is this the same guy who had contacted other young girls in the area or was that someone totally unrelated?

Was Nichole's "best friend" completely honest with the FBI when they came to save Nichole from an internet predator?

Here's a theory I'm throwing out.. Nicole apparently had a "thing" with him a while ago, right? Maybe that ended abruptly and on a sour note (maybe Nicole ended it and he didn't like it) and he then posed as this random guy knowing full well she wouldn't meet up with him as he was. Tricked her into meeting up, then pulled her into the car? All JMO of course

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scc79535
Back