GUILTY ME - Nichole Cable, 15, Glenburn, 12 May 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hi PlainJane!

On FB I read two posts by female teens and another post by a mom of a female teen who stated "fake Bryan" had tried to get female teens to meet with him. In one occasion he had tried to lure the female with pot. A LE officer also announced that this had occurred, but maybe Kyle Dobe wasn't the fake Bryan.

Maybe the fake Bryan is a harmless prankster who was incorrectly blamed?

I don't think so. The real Bryan stated publicly on the KD group that he used to date Kyle's gf and that Kyle had been harassing him. He knew about the fake profile and apparently reported Kyle to police two weeks ago for harassment and states they did nothing.

Hope that's okay to repost since it came from horse's mouth so to speak.

I Googled this Kyle Dube after the video press conference. I wondered if he's the same one with several arrests for traffic offenses. In one it was with a Kyle Dube running from police, while on a motorcycle, at speeds of over 100 mph.But I don't know if there's someone else with that name.

The kids at the KD site are really going at it. I think they're all great. After seeing how they are refusing to be silenced and how determined they are to bring certain truths to light, it's becoming more obvious why this case moved as quickly as it did. Those kids must have just been FLOODING that tip line.

I say bravo to them.

I Googled this Kyle Dube after the video press conference. I wondered if he's the same one with several arrests for traffic offenses. In one it was with a Kyle Dube running from police, while on a motorcycle, at speeds of over 100 mph.But I don't know if there's someone else with that name.

Yes, it's the same Kyle Dube.

Here's an article stating that:
<snipped>

Dube has actually been in custody at the Penobscot County Jail since May 17, when he turned himself in to begin serving a 90-day sentence on charges stemming from a high-speed chase during which the motorcycle he was driving crashed.

<snipped> More at http://www.pressherald.com/news/Missing-girls-remains-found-near-river-in-Old-Town.html

I don't think so. The real Bryan stated publicly on the KD group that he used to date Kyle's gf and that Kyle had been harassing him. He knew about the fake profile and apparently reported Kyle to police two weeks ago for harassment and states they did nothing.

Hope that's okay to repost since it came from horse's mouth so to speak.
Thanks for posting that. It now makes sense, in an evil way, why Kyle chose to steal Bryan's identity on FB.

The kids at the KD site are really going at it. I think they're all great. After seeing how they are refusing to be silenced and how determined they are to bring certain truths to light, it's becoming more obvious why this case moved as quickly as it did. Those kids must have just been FLOODING that tip line.

I say bravo to them.
What is the KD site link? tia His FB page had been wiped clean the last time I looked.

What is the KD site link? tia His FB page had been wiped clean the last time I looked.

It's a facebook group called Rot In H*** Kyle Dube
Replace the asterisks with ELL if you get my drift.

I think it's ok to share that- if not I'll delete.

Here's a really interesting interview of a TV reporter who happened to speak with Kyle Dube during the search for Nichole.

http://www.wlbz2.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=244578

The video has more information than the written article that accompanies it, but here's a snippet of it:

"Melissa asked Dube why police were there and he told her it was connected to the Cable investigation. She says Dube told her he and Cable were friends.

Melissa said police found bloody towels at the scene. She asked Dube about those and says he told her they were from injuries during automotive repair."

There is so much grief and anger on Facebook.

It just shows how young these kids are, they are so overcome by their emotions, and how huge Facebook is to them. So many of these kids have open profiles, updating constantly, between posts about Nichole and posts about their everyday life. Every emotion they feel is posted, everything they do to fill in their day. It almost makes me feel uncomfortable, like I am invading the privacy of complete strangers, when trying to find any information about Nichole I am also seeing all this other information too.

I wonder if KD turned himself in for the other matter because he was scared for his own life - it sounds like IMO there were quite a few 'friends' who suspected his involvement in Nichole's disappearance and subsequent murder. When her body was found, I'm thinking he might have just decided he was safer in custody. He might have feared he could be physically attacked or something.

I was impressed for how quickly friends and family seek out resources like fb. The new fb page will come in handy for us to get a perspective of KD. These kids most likely were the ones calling LE. I am glad they did. We see so many cases where people are scared to call and just hold it in.

A few cases crossed my mind when Nichole was still missing, I wouldn't be surprise if another was involved, even from what was on his fb page. He had a gf that he loved very much. I can't remember when that was posted, I wonder if it would be in cached.

I wonder if KD turned himself in for the other matter because he was scared for his own life - it sounds like IMO there were quite a few 'friends' who suspected his involvement in Nichole's disappearance and subsequent murder. When her body was found, I'm thinking he might have just decided he was safer in custody. He might have feared he could be physically attacked or something.

Looks like he had a few driving issues and not understanding why he would have to turn himself in. Didn't they know where he was? If he was arrested and charged with a serious violation, why was he wandering around killing people, and not still locked up? The whole thing is difficult to grasp. Maybe out on bond or maybe didn't show up for trial and they had a warrant for him? He doesn't appear to be the brightest, so I doubt he lived alone and supported himself totally. Appears to be very immature for a 20 year old.

How very sad!

Why?

What was going on between these two that he had to kill her?

I have to jump in-been reading. I have to ask, where were her parents in all this? A 15 yr old dating a 20 year old? A 15 year old running out to a vehicle to "get some smokes". Meeting guys online.... Is it okay with them that their child was already involved in such adult activities?

At 15 she should be counting the days until her 16th birthday when she will finally be allowed to date...using the family computer so mom &dad can monitor her online activity if need be...whatever happened to responsible parenting?

I read these cases all the time and the outcome is never good.

I have to jump in-been reading. I have to ask, where were her parents in all this? A 15 yr old dating a 20 year old? A 15 year old running out to a vehicle to "get some smokes". Meeting guys online.... Is it okay with them that their child was already involved in such adult activities?

At 15 she should be counting the days until her 16th birthday when she will finally be allowed to date...using the family computer so mom &dad can monitor her online activity if need be...whatever happened to responsible parenting?

I read these cases all the time and the outcome is never good.

It always makes me wonder. I raised a daughter who was a teen in the late 90s. She went to college and I finally stopped stalking her (mostly). She thought I was a freakoid because I didn't let her walk to the local pool alone (at age 16), made sure if she was staying with a friend, that I called the parent, had controls on the computer, and made her dates come to door and come in (no toot and go). She had a busy social life, but I tried my best to keep up with her. We now laugh about it and she knows I did the right things. My sons had monitoring too. So I just don't get this, especially in these days. Parents should be "worse" than I was. It's a no no, I think, to question it when there's a dead child, but it's reality.

Carolyn Callahan &#8207;@carolyncallahan TV news anchor/reporter WABI-TV
Kyle Dube arraignment scheduled for 11am. He is charged with murder in connection to #NicholeCable death.

It always makes me wonder. I raised a daughter who was a teen in the late 90s. She went to college and I finally stopped stalking her (mostly). She thought I was a freakoid because I didn't let her walk to the local pool alone (at age 16), made sure if she was staying with a friend, that I called the parent, had controls on the computer, and made her dates come to door and come in (no toot and go). She had a busy social life, but I tried my best to keep up with her. We now laugh about it and she knows I did the right things. My sons had monitoring too. So I just don't get this, especially in these days. Parents should be "worse" than I was. It's a no no, I think, to question it when there's a dead child, but it's reality.

I totally agree! My sons and daughter thought i was awful, but now they agree! DD lived at home and married at 21. She had a curfew right up till her wedding day. I was glad to have her safely married!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3
Back