Measles: To Disneyland and Beyond

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Merck has known for a decade that its mumps vaccine is "far less effective" than it tells the government, and it falsified test results and sold millions of doses of "questionable efficacy," flooding and monopolizing the market, a primary caregiver claims in a federal antitrust class action.
Alabama-based Chatom Primary Care sued Merck on Monday, the week after the unsealing of a False Claims Act complaint two relators filed in 2010.
Those relators, Stephen Krahling and Joan Wlochowski, were Merck virologists who claim in their unsealed complaint that they "witnessed firsthand the improper testing and data falsification in which Merck engaged to artificially inflate the vaccine's efficacy findings."
Krahling and Wlochowski claimed Merck's scheme caused the United States to pay "hundreds of millions of dollars for a vaccine that does not provide adequate immunization."
"As the largest single purchaser of childhood vaccines (accounting for more than 50 percent of all vaccine purchases), the United States is by far the largest financial victim of Merck's fraud,

http://www.courthousenews.com/2012/06/27/47851.htm

The thing I found most interesting on the Integrative Medicine blog was this statement of the doctor's qualifications and experience: "Author Michael W. Elice, M.D. is a board certified pediatrician who has treated Autistic Spectrum Disorders, mitochondrial, immune and metabolic dysregulation for the past 10 years. ". Interesting that he crosses multiple specialty areas that he does not appear to be board certified in.

seems like a high rate of failure for those who were vaccinated and got it anyway.

SBM. We can't know this unless we know how many vaccinated people were exposed. If only 20 vaccinated people were exposed and all 20 got it, it would be a 100 percent failure rate. If thousands were exposed and only 20 got it, the failure rate is pretty small. Considering how extremely infectious this is and that the outbreak started at Disney, no doubt it is thousands that were exposed.

Moo etc.

Sent from my KFJWA using Tapatalk

He was cleared and his medical license reinstated - the judge basically said the GMC hearings were a sham.

seems like a high rate of failure for those who were vaccinated and got it anyway.

You have been unable to even get the man's name correct. Walker-Smith was retired and not practicing medicine. Restoration of a license to man already retired for a decade is meaningless.

But he can practice medicine- his name was cleared.

You have been unable to cite the man's name correctly. It is Walker-Smith. He has been retired for more than a decade. He doesn't want to practice medicine.

I know quite a few front-line physicians who support his position. My grandchildren are infants and their pediatric clinic sent a letter to parents months ago stating vaccinations are required.

MyBelle, thats not what I am talking about. I am sure almost all pediatricians encourage parents to get their children vaccinated, as do I. What I am objecting to is the tactics of insulting certain groups unfairly, and claiming that no discussion is allowed. I think that will actually be counter productive. I think I am done discussing this issue here to be honest.

Your twisted rhetoric is getting pretty silly. Your links do NOT even suggest Thorsen's research studies were "all made up."

[/url]

You know, I find some of these posts with sources such as you examine above to be deliberately disingenuous.

The other day on another board I read, someone posted an article which claimed that individuals vaccinated for MMR are shedding vaccine all over the place and are actually the ones spreading measles around to vulnerable individuals. This article had at least 10 sources linked to "support" their position. However, when you began opening up the links, you found that NONE of them supported that position. Some actually came to the opposite conclusion and some never even mentioned the subject at hand!

But people reading these will see all these legitimate looking links and think "Yeppers. I knew it!"

What is the purpose of doing this? They count on the fact that most people are NOT going to fact check the article. It's fraud imo, and one has to wonder why someone would post accusations and then list sources which they KNOW they know do not support their conclusions. Hmm, any guesses why they would do that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KellzBellz01