MEDIA, DOCUMENTS, TIMELINE **NO Discussion**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jail interview: Dellen Millard says he didn’t kill Tim Bosma
‘I didn’t do it … They might as well accuse me of having been to the moon. There’s nothing real about it.’

From behind a turquoise prison door, Dellen Millard tentatively appears, a tall man in an orange prison jumpsuit, contained behind a thick glass wall.

The doe-eyed 28-year-old smiles as he sits down and picks up a black 1960s-style phone receiver and places it to his ear.

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/4...dellen-millard-says-he-didn-t-kill-tim-bosma/

Tim’s Tribute gaining momentum
Posted: January 15, 2014
Nick Dixon, reporter - CHCH

As we continue to follow the story of Tim Bosma’s murder, Sharlene Bosma sat down with our Nick Dixon Wednesday afternoon for an exclusive interview. In the interview, she was honest. She smiled and she continued to show her strength as well as the pride and love she has for her husband Tim.

In the days and weeks after Tim’s murder, Sharlene wore her heart on her sleeve and the public connected to her and her tragic story in a way many have never seen. And in the interview, she was as candid as she’s ever been.
(Article continues with video at the link)

BARTON JAIL: On the other side of the fence
Mar 15, 2014
Molly Hayes

He'd taken a bunch of pills, he says, after he'd all but given up on life. When he recovered, he was moved to another segregation unit, where he says his next-door neighbour was accused murderer Dellen Millard.

"I heard them call his name out and I recognized it obviously from the media," he says.

They talked to each other through their vents. "We call it the phone, like, 'Go to your phone,'" he says. "I asked him, I said, 'You're Dellen, you're the guy (accused of killing) Tim Bosma?' and he said, 'Well yeah I'm accused of that.' That's all he said.

"Pretty creepy sleeping next to somebody like that. Especially if he really did it," Josh says.

Tim Bosma’s accused killer now charged with murdering father and girlfriend

Almost a year after they were charged with the death of Tim Bosma, the two are now facing an additional first-degree murder charge in the death of 23-year-old Laura Babcock, who went missing in the summer 2012.

Additionally, Ontario Provincial Police have announced that Millard is also facing a charge of first-degree murder in the death of his dad, Wayne Millard.

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/4457998-bosma-s-accused-killer-charged-with-two-more-murders/

"Project Capella"

Press conference April 4 2014:

[video=youtube;2QmW20ABYNQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QmW20ABYNQ[/video]

Bosma murder suspect charged with killing missing woman, father

Authorities have also laid a charge against Millard’s recent girlfriend Christina Noudga, 21, with being an accessory after the fact to murder in relation to Bosma’s disappearance and death. She was expected in court today.

Police have said the two suspects were complete strangers to Bosma and the motive for his murder has yet to be publicly disclosed.

Read more: http://www.cp24.com/news/bosma-murd...-missing-woman-father-1.1770155#ixzz2yZzzETBg

Christina Noudga court appearance brings Tim Bosma's wife to tears
By Adam Carter, CBC News Posted: Apr 11, 2014 8:44 AM ET Last Updated: Apr 11, 2014 3:56 PM ET
Toronto woman, 21, faces accessory after the fact charge in 2013 slaying

Tim Bosma’s widow Sharlene was in the front row of a Hamilton courtroom Friday to get a look at the woman police allege tried to help one of her husband’s accused killers after the homicide was committed.

Christina Noudga, who was charged Thursday with being an accessory after the fact in the Bosma case, made her first court appearance this morning.
Girlfriend of accused Bosma killer allegedly helped him escape
April 10, 2014
By Susan Clairmont

Three days after Tim Bosma disappeared, Christina Noudga was allegedly trying to help her boyfriend escape being arrested for murder.

Court heard she allegedly knew her boyfriend Dellen Millard had killed Bosma and she was helping Millard escape arrest.

Tim Bosma’s widow looks on as accused serial killer’s girlfriend makes court appearance
Adrian Humphreys | April 11, 2014 | Last Updated: Apr 11 3:00 PM ET

HAMILTON • Christina Noudga, accused of helping her boyfriend Dellen Millard escape after Tim Bosma was killed, had leg irons wrapped around each ankle of her knee-high, black leather boots as she stood uncertainly in the prisoner’s box for her first court appearance Friday.

Charged with being an accessory after the fact to murder, she is accused of aiding Mr. Millard on May 9 in the Hamilton area, the same day that Tim Bosma’s wife, Sharlene, gave an emotional public plea for her husband’s safe return...
Afterwards, however, Ms. Bosma walked to a window in the large courthouse and quietly wept. She later appeared poised while answering questions from the media and admitted she was uncertain how much more she could take.

“I’m done,” she said.

“I always say that everybody has so much that they can take. And I’m reaching that limit and I just hope this is it; that we’re done now. I’m not sure we can take any more surprises.”

The mystery of Dellen Millard
Dellen Millard was accused of killing Tim Bosma in 2013. Then last week, he was charged in two more murders dating back to 2012—which raises the question: if Millard had been in custody sooner, would Bosma still be alive?

This past Thursday, there was a major breakthrough in the puzzling murder case of Tim Bosma, the Ancaster, Ont., man who put his Dodge Ram truck up for sale online last spring, went for a test drive with two prospective buyers, and never returned. The young father’s tragic death was one of the biggest stories of 2013, but for months there had been almost no news. The accused killers—Dellen Millard, the heir to an aviation company, and his friend Mark Smich—had both pleaded not guilty; the case was slowly winding its way through the courts.

http://www.thegridto.com/city/local-news/the-mystery-of-dellen-millard/

“The Vilest Form of Evil:” Tim Bosma’s Murder One Year Later
On a Monday night last May, a Hamilton man took prospective buyers of his pickup truck out for a spin. I’ll be right back, Tim Bosma told his wife Sharlene. But he never returned, and two men are now charged with his murder. In an excerpt from a new Star Dispatches ebook, “The Vilest Form of Evil:” Tim Bosma’s Murder One Year Later, journalist Molly Hayes portrays a young husband and father whose senseless, seemingly inexplicable death has left his family devastated.

Tim Bosma was 29 when he and his future wife planned their dream home. That story, and his happy childhood in a loving family, are recounted in this excerpt from “The Vilest Form of Evil:” Tim Bosma’s Murder One Year Later, a new ebook available from Star Dispatches . The author, Hamilton Spectator reporter Molly Hayes, has just been named Canada’s best young journalist and winner of the annual Goff Penny Memorial Prize.

http://www.thestar.com/news/stardis..._evil_tim_bosmas_murder_one_year_later_1.html

Babcock’s remains not found at Dellen Millard’s farm
Published Tuesday, May. 06 2014, 6:00 AM EDT

The remains of Laura Babcock, one of Dellen Millard’s three alleged murder victims, were not found on the aviation heir’s farm, says a coroner involved in the investigation.
Police have not said whether they have recovered Ms. Babcock’s body, even after charging Mr. Millard and a friend, Mark Smich, last month with first-degree murder.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...ound-at-dellen-millards-farm/article18476919/

‘What if?’ game haunts Babcock friend

There was no time to grab a coffee when Shawn Lerner arrived a few minutes late at a Starbucks west of Toronto on a warm afternoon in late July, 2012.

Sitting across from him with a magazine and an icy drink was a rushed Dellen Millard – the man Laura Babcock had called eight times before she mysteriously disappeared and who would later stand accused of her murder. Their brief discussion left Mr. Lerner feeling deeply uneasy.

“First, he denies all the calls: ‘Maybe we spoke once or twice, but definitely not eight times.’ Flat-out denies it,” Mr. Lerner recalled. “Then I showed him the phone bill and his tone totally changed: ‘Okay, yeah, we spoke. She was looking for drugs and for a place to stay,’ and he denied her on both of those requests. And then he just had to go. He was in a rush – had to go.”
“What really kills me in all of this is that … by the time we suspected she was missing, it was already too late. But I always think that if I did more and if the cops had actually taken this seriously, maybe Tim Bosma would …” Mr. Lerner said, his voice trailing off. “I mean who knows. I always play ‘What if?’ but that’s a really cruel thing.”

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/what-if-game-haunts-babcock-friend/article18832997/

Haven't seen any notation on this Toronto Star article on the forum yet.

I find it interesting the development of illegal firearms trafficking charges, and the potential involvement with the Bosma/Millard/Babcock cases.

http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2...e_she_was_reported_missing_police_allege.html

By: Jennifer Pagliaro City Hall reporter, Liam Casey GTA, Jessica McDiarmid News reporter, Published on Sat Apr 12 2014

Thomas Ryan can’t help looking at the picture of his niece, Laura Babcock, the one smiling out from the missing person’s flyer posted in the downtown health club he runs.

Those who heard the news Thursday — that Dellen Millard, 28, accused in the deaths of Ancaster man Tim Bosma and his own father, is now also believed to have killed Babcock — have offered Ryan their condolences.

Police believe Babcock, a social butterfly whose friends and family have waited two years for answers after she disappeared without a word, was killed around July 3, 2012. That new information, filed in court Thursday, means she was likely dead for 11 days before she was ever reported missing.

“There is no closure by any means,” said Ryan. “Do we have a memorial? Do you have a memorial without a body?”

Ryan said the family has no information from police on whether they have discovered Babcock’s remains. Police were silent on that question this week.

That uncertainty has left Babcock’s parents holding out hope that she may still be out there, her uncle said.

“I think the hope is gone in me now,” Ryan said.
[modsnip]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member