Media Interviews with Case Players (SA/DT) ***Merged**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Did I hear right in Kerry Sanders report that once she is free, she plans to get pregnant and have another baby! Maybe I did not hear right???

that was quoted out of one of her jailhouse letters

Geraldo is such a <modsnip>.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cF1cePKUda0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cF1cePKUda0[/ame]​

I think I mouthed the word Wow about 5 times. We were all that shocked.

You don't take a case unless you believe in it.

It was not easy to hear, but they (jury) did a good job.

So essentially if you're a liar or come from a dysfunctional family you can get away with murder. Yah, that makes alot of sense Mr. Alternate Juror...

He seems very accepting of the jury's decision and the process. Disappointed of course, but seems very realistic and objective and accepting of what happened.

this alternate juror started out very sure of himself and when he found out that Jeff Ashton was sitting there he started stuttering and stammering.

Oh I missed that! I watch GMA usually.

Wasn't it juror #1 that couldn't even understand the question of "is this your verdict"? And I hope the other is enjoying her cruise.

JA says they expected the jury to be able to connect the dots

This is a great interview. JA is very respectful and he did seem to take the verdict very well.

You knew he would be respectful of JB. Class act.

It wouldn't have made a difference. They made their decision on a <modsnip> whim.

No way, no how will I believe this jury took their duty seriously. IMO, they wanted to go home. Convicting Casey of 1st degree meant they would have to sit through another 2 weeks or more of penalty phase. They decided to acquit her and get the heck out of dodge.

Like many of you, I'm disgusted that Justice has failed Caylee.

This is what I feel completely, they wanted out and chose the easy way.

I am as sad as many of you, we have no choice but to accept it and move on.
Maybe somehow laws will be changed to prevent things like this happening in the future...this was not a search for the truth, this was a farce.

JA says that beyond a reasonable doubt is a high standard and he must respect their decision

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarlaK
Back