Media Interviews with Case Players (SA/DT) ***Merged**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Don't know how to show it or prove it here, but I asked Dr drew via Twitter if JA is getting paid for his interview and he PM'ed me back that No, he didn't.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
drdrew

No, not paid

1 hour ago

ETA: I print screened the tweet to my photos in my profile.

Don't know how to show it or prove it here, but I asked Dr drew via Twitter if JA is getting paid for his interview and he PM'ed me back that No, he didn't.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
drdrew

No, not paid

1 hour ago

His motive is political office ,not money.

Well what they do pluck her out of jail for jury selection? And then she would have been passing though jail at the same time Casey was there. last arrest was 5-20-11. I dont think it is the same girl.

I just retracted my post after confirming it is NOT her. Would you mind deleting your post (then I'll delete this one).

Thanks, and my apologies.

Mel

I don't think that's the same Jennifer Ford. They look nothing alike to me. If it really is I'm sure media will have a field day with it.

He says the jury didn't believe one word from GA.....and, they had no clue who the caretaker of Caylee was when she died???? Casey came home and found out Caylee died??? WHAT in the name of all that is holy is this <unusual person> talking about?? OMG...
It sounds like he is saying some of them wanted to go for aggravated manslaughter because she did not report the accident, but the not guiltys on the jury didn't because they felt George and Cindy were Caylee's caretakers therefore they were responsible and not Casey. :banghead:

This jury is dumber than a box of rocks.

Though this man breaks my heart because he could have been Caylee's soldier and hung the jury, but he didn't have what it takes to do so. :(

I don't believe Jennifer at all and I just started watching the show!!!!!!!! She is not making the contact to the interviewer.. and she is telling the sameline as Russell THAT George is hiding something.. WITHIN 24 hours they are giving interviews for MONEY.............

she feels "gut" feeling that Casey was involved.... WTF Is she that........id

I don't believe Jennifer at all and I just started watching the show!!!!!!!! She is not making the contact to the interviewer.. and she is telling the sameline as Russell THAT George is hiding something.. WITHIN 24 hours they are giving interviews for MONEY.............

she feels "gut" feeling that Casey was involved.... WTF Is she that........id

Hmmm, some kind of jury tampering? That's what it is starting to look like to me. There is just no other explanation!

After going around the room, each juror having their say, they voted on the charge: It was 10-2 against first-degree murder.

"We didn't know how she died, we didn't know when she died," the juror said. "Technically, we didn't even know where she died.

"You couldn't say who did it. To me, that's why it was aggravated manslaughter of a child."

• • •

That was the next charge the charge the jury could have convicted Casey Anthony on, one that could have carried a sentence of up to 15 years in prison.

Juror No. 2 believed that the mother was guilty of the "culpable negligence" requirement of that charge in the death of her daughter. He wasn't alone.

Now it was Tuesday. The vote on the manslaughter charge: 6-6. The two sides were starting to harden. They started talking over one another. Voices were raised. The foreman calmed them down. They started raising their hands and waiting to speak.

Here, then, another defense argument started to sway the jury. The defense told the jury that Caylee Anthony drowned, and the family tried to cover it up. But, as Baez said, things "snowballed out of control."

The defense also accused George Anthony of sexually abusing his daughter Casey — a charge he denied. But the defense said the abuse trained Casey Anthony to lie and live in denial.

The jury didn't believe anything George Anthony had to say on the stand, according to Juror No. 2. But more important to the jurors who opposed the manslaughter charge, no one could say who was actually the child's caretaker no matter her fate: whether she was killed or died accidentally.

Juror No. 2 didn't buy that. He believed that whether or not Casey Anthony was in physical control of the child when she died, or found out about it afterward, the mother's failure to act was damning.

"The six that voted guilty said it didn't matter at what point in time she came home and found out her daughter was missing," he said. "She had to report it in some way, shape or form, and that's where the negligence came in."

But some jurors, he said, would not convict Anthony of any charge related to the girl's death.

By lunch Tuesday, the guilty side started to lose votes. Juror No. 2 was the last holdout. The other side's argument was strong, but he was still disappointed. His vote changed. The verdict was read at 2:15 p.m.

"We truly don't know what happened," Juror No. 2 said. "Somebody knows, but we don't know."

• • •

:sick: Why would anyone give in, other than wanting to go home? Poor Caylee.

Why is Jennifer not saying the same thing like # 2.............. Something is FISHY.....

My point is this....Why did he give in?? The SA would be working on a retrial right now if he had not given in. I know it would be hard to stand up to 11 others but given the opportunity, I would have. :anguish: :tears:
I think this is the effect of sequestration. It is hard enough to be 1 against 11, but standing up to 11 people who wanted to go home had to be tough. I bet things got very nasty.

Hmmm, some kind of jury tampering? That's what it is starting to look like to me. There is just no other explanation!

ME TOO.. It took Tuesday by lunch to get reach a verdict.. when they were thinking about manslaughter.......... losing Guilty verdict............

Dumby jury...........

we have 2 (3) different stories...... 14 and 3 are telling the same story.........

Last I heard, jurors are NOT allowed to influence each other. So Jennifer said the other folks didn't want manslaughter so she went along with it? Huh? No - that's not what you are on the jury for? Let it hang (like in the Jason Young case). I'd rather have a hung jury than an acquittal. Let the SA office decide if they want to try the lying s**** again. It's not up to the jurors to decide her punishment either (which they were also yapping about).

I'm so mad!

MOO

Mel

JB hired a big time agent in NYC yesterday per Greta. was paid for 20/20. Money has been offered for ICA IV but nothing confirmed as of yet.

Russell was also on Greta. States:

ICA was a good mother and she loved Caylee. Loved her to death is more like it.

Grandparents loved Caylee and would do anything for her.

Wasn't concerned about hair and deathband. Okay.....

His fave word is bizarre. ICA lying for 31 days and not stating daughter drowned and her partying away was just bizarre. Can't make it up.

we have 2 (3) different stories...... 14 and 3 are telling the same story.........

14 wasnt even in the room or one of the 12 jurors making the verdict. So what are you saying they talked about it before with all the jurors.

JB hired a big time agent in NYC yesterday per Greta. was paid for 20/20. Money has been offered for ICA IV but nothing confirmed as of yet.
This is almost as nauseating as a murderer going free. I can't believe that a sleazy unethical attorney who trashed everyone on the other side and falsely accused someone of molestation in the most trashy way is getting rewarded for his behavior. I will never watch anything he is a part of.

Exactly it smells fishy. there might be some jury tempering...
I hope these fools keep talking to expose what a sham of a verdict it was.

I've always wanted to serve on a jury. I lived in CA for almost 20 yrs. Got called once for jury duty and only had to call in on the phone and then that was it. One phone call and nada.

I now live in NC and I've been here over 9 years and never gotten a jury summons. I have a driver's license, vote, and should be in the pool somewhere. I also happen to be highly educated so that might get me bounced during a voir dire, but I've never even gotten to that point.

And I'm someone who would not try to get out of jury duty. I have an employer that would pay my salary the entire time.

It is amazing.

Your post is way upthread, but I wanted to share with you how some people view jury service. I've been called several times (I live in AZ), and have served on a jury once. The only time I have had to call and ask for an exemption was when one of my kids was a tiny infant. I always take a lot of reading material, etc. sit down, and enjoy my alone time. For me, it's relaxing. It's not a hardship, with my circumstances. I also am fascinated by the process. But, I'm in the minority because each time, the jury waiting room is full of people who make it so obvious they would rather be anywhere else but there. This one potential juror in line in front of me (we were going to be taken into the courtroom for voir dire shortly) was just fuming. She was snorting and puffing and trying to get my attention. Finally, she turned to me and said "How can you be so calm? Isn't this waiting driving you crazy? This is ruining my day! And I don't care what I have to say to get out of this!* I said to her......"Look, I have three boys under the age of 12, and I'm a self employed, SAHM who loves to read and can't seem to find enough time. I've got a tote bag of magazines and a great book I'd like to finish. If I weren't here, I'd be home cleaning my house or doing bookkeeping. This is a vacation for me!" She was so pissed. LOL

Incidentally, she got herself bumped. She came up w/ this long winded statement about gun control. The judge let her go.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech
Back