Media Interviews with Case Players (SA/DT) ***Merged**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Last I heard, jurors are NOT allowed to influence each other. So Jennifer said the other folks didn't want manslaughter so she went along with it? Huh? No - that's not what you are on the jury for? Let it hang (like in the Jason Young case). I'd rather have a hung jury than an acquittal. Let the SA office decide if they want to try the lying s**** again. It's not up to the jurors to decide her punishment either (which they were also yapping about).

I'm so mad!

MOO

Mel

And the only punishment number 3 keeps talking about is death. Which they didn't have to vote for even if they did convict on murder one.:banghead:

His motive is political office ,not money.

Wow. Just wow. How convenient, let's vote for the underdog ... the guy who was the voice for an adorable little cherub.

America, I would be extremely careful just how many people have a vested interested in this not guilty verdict. I never pegged you guys for being gullible.

The aftermath of this tragedy is truly astonishing.

JB hired a big time agent in NYC yesterday per Greta. was paid for 20/20. Money has been offered for ICA IV but nothing confirmed as of yet.

Russell was also on Greta. States:

ICA was a good mother and she loved Caylee. Loved her to death is more like it.----- based on what evidence? there are some friends who testified to this BUT NOT her family

Grandparents loved Caylee and would do anything for her.------I believe that Caylee's grandparents loved/cared for her needs than her mother

Wasn't concerned about hair and deathband. Okay.....WHAT IS HE THINKING? He is a teacher!!!!!

His fave word is bizarre. ICA lying for 31 days and not stating daughter drowned and her partying away was just bizarre. Can't make it up.

if Caylee REALLY DROWNED IN THE POOL why nobody called 911?

And the only punishment number 3 keeps talking about is death. Which they didn't have to vote for even if they did convict on murder one.:banghead:

Punishment wasn't even their concern. They were supposed to just worry about the charges and let the judge do his job and worry about the punishment.

Listening to Russ it was also clear he didn't understand the difference between Reasonable Doubt and NO doubt.

Punishment wasn't even their concern. They were supposed to just worry about the charges and let the judge do his job and worry about the punishment.

Listening to Russ it was also clear he didn't understand the difference between Reasonable Doubt and NO doubt.

Oh, I know. But if they're talking about it anyway, why only go with death? It's like half of them read charge one and then fell asleep.

I also agree completely Russ does not understand the difference.

Ugh. I have to quit listening to these people.

Russ states they made an accident look like a murder. That just absolutely defies all logic. Didn't he think to himself it makes more sense to make a murder look like an accident?

Shame #2 didn't stand his ground. Would have been nice if even just one of them had.

Oh, I know. But if they're talking about it anyway, why only go with death? It's like half of them read charge one and then fell asleep.

I also agree completely Russ does not understand the difference.

Ugh. I have to quit listening to these people.

I know, right? It's gets more depressing the more they talk and the more you realize they just didn't get so much. They will see they were played now that it's too late.

Wow. Just wow. How convenient, let's vote for the underdog ... the guy who was the voice for an adorable little cherub.

America, I would be extremely careful just how many people have a vested interested in this not guilty verdict. I never pegged you guys for being gullible.

The aftermath of this tragedy is truly astonishing.

I am having a hard time understanding which way this sarcasm should be turned. To the left or to the right?

:fence:

I think this is the correct thread, though I admit I can't seem to find where I was on this thread earlier this evening...I guess because it's been merged? Or is this no longer the correct thread to discuss jurors?

Anyway, I don't know if I posted this earlier or not..so I'll just repost!

Clearwater chili restaurant tells Pinellas jurors they are not welcome

<snip>

CLEARWATER, Fla. - At the Skyline Chili in Clearwater, a simple hand-written note on the door is evidence of the controversy surrounding the Casey Anthony verdict.

It reads "Pinellas County jurors NOT welcome!!!"

"I put that sign on there to voice my opinion. They may come in here, but I might not know who they are," said John McClure, the owner of Skyline Chili.

McClure wants his customers to know where the restaurant stands regarding the not-guilty verdict.

"All of my employees felt the same way. When we heard the verdict, we were shocked," said McClure.

http://www.abcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...nt-tells-pinellas-jurors-they-are-not-welcome

It is interesting that juror no 2 says that he has the pictures in his mind and can not believe someone would do that to a child. Really? How could one reasonably be that it was anyone other than Casey? Go back and watch the Anthonys and see if you think George was lying at that time,

Also juror no, 6 mentioned something about three people not getting her care. Did she really believe Cindy Anthony could have been there? That is just really ridiculous

I guess KC has a career in jury consulting. My lord, she really knows how to pick em.

Sorry if this has been mentioned but I just watched Judge Strickland on Nancy Grace. WOW! He's shocked! He's just stunned!! He said "The truth and Ms Anthony are strangers. Basically calling her a liar. Little did I know that would turn out to be her defense"
I feel better after watching him. He's wonderful. I can imagine how SHOCKED Judge Perry is too.

wow. WOW. that is SICKENING. why am I reading this?

from article

"I just swear to God ...," he said, his voice falling silent, overcome by tears. "I wish we had more evidence to put her away. I truly do ...

"But it wasn't there."

She is "not a good person in my opinion," he said, his voice again overcome by emotion.

"We didn't know how she died, we didn't know when she died," said Juror No. 2, who was one of the 10. "Technically, we didn't even know where she died.

"You couldn't say who did it. To me, that's why it was aggravated manslaughter of a child."

my bold. so you LET HER GO ANYWAYS?? you let a sociopathic babykiller free and now you're all doing DAMAGE CONTROL to save your own <modsnips>.

WOW.

I am FLOORED that 18 such foolish people even LIVE. let alone that they all were chosen for this jury.

2goldfish....I don't believe a word. If they were were so torn and so confused why not go through the evidence. Take a look at the DUCT-TAPE again and see HOW she died!???
Something very very wrong with this jury. Now it is damage controlas you said. They want us to buy their books and what-not. I urge all of you to slowly wean yourself off this case and to not buy or watch anything related to the jurors/defense team/Anthonys. PLEASE.

Why is is that just NOW they are feeling "sick" about the verdict and that they were not happy that they HAD to vote not guilty?

Because they are HOME now and can see what life will be like for them. Thats the only reason IMO. They did not HAVE to let her "walk". There were other charges, and besides after only 11 hours, they feel "sick"? Well too bad for them.

I am sorry, but this is now I feel. I am still sickened over this and still not able to deal with it.

They know now what they are facing, so they are boo-hooing all over the place. Enough. It is too late or "me" to hear any of their sob stories. This is my opinion.

Iam seriously confused why they all thought they didn't have enough evidence for Murder one!...They DID...all the talking heads agree that this was one of the most damning cases they have ever seen for circumstantial evidence...There are people on death row right now with far less evidence against them
Scott Peterson for one.

So Iam not buying all this "oH we wanted to find her guilty but there was no evidence" BULL:maddening:

Sounds like there were a few hard cases in the jury who wanted not guilty from the ouset..probabley the criminals among them...and they railroaded the rest of the weak lazy dumbos in an aquittal.

2goldfish....I don't believe a word. If they were were so torn and so confused why not go through the evidence. Take a look at the DUCT-TAPE again and see HOW she died!???
Something very very wrong with this jury. Now it is damage controlas you said. They want us to buy their books and what-not. I urge all of you to slowly wean yourself off this case and to not buy or watch anything related to the jurors/defense team/Anthonys. PLEASE.

I agree with you 100%, they're seeing now the effects of what they have done, and so NOW they're all *weepy tears* where were those <modsnip> tears for CAYLEE!!!

I know, I absolutely KNOW there is nothing 11 other people could say to convince me to let a sociopathic babykiller walk free. NOTHING. they coulda had their hands on my neck threatening to kill me and still I would never budge, let alone in only 11 hours. esp with deputies outside the door :snooty:

and I will say another thing, if it's true that 2 originally voted 1st degree? they're worse than the rest. because THEY KNEW. they knew and they turned their backs on caylee.

I will say this to all jurors who ever read here: there is a old adage may you live an interesting life...think about it. I wish an interesting life on you all.

wow. WOW. that is SICKENING. why am I reading this?

from article

my bold. so you LET HER GO ANYWAYS?? you let a sociopathic babykiller free and now you're all doing DAMAGE CONTROL to save your own <modsnips>.

WOW.

I am FLOORED that 18 such foolish people even LIVE. let alone that they all were chosen for this jury.
I always thought it would be manslaughter or second degree conviction anyway, because the charges were kind of made for a compromise for those uncomfortable with the thought of ICA going to death row.
It's much easier to believe an accident or blame GA and let ICA walk, I guess.
Hey whatever makes them sleep better but imo they bought the entire defense argument during OS and didn't look back. Their reasoning for voting NG don't even make sense.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech
Back