Media Interviews with Case Players (SA/DT) ***Merged**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If it comes out that something went wrong with the jury.........jury tampering?
not caring at all? paid off? deal made? drunk? talked among each other? anything.........what happens then???

Baez also said we will never know how she died in his closing statement. Mason now says Caylee's body was in the woods in August.

They know it's all a sham.

The defense team threw a bunch of lies out there and the jury bought it hook, line, and sinker because they were too lazy and greedy to actually evaluate the evidence.

Win at all costs..even if it shames the life of a beautiful little girl who should be enjoying her first summer break from school. :( Morals do not exist amongst this defense team. I hope they all have to answer to their children someday who will find out exactly how they helped a killer of a child walk free.

Oh, this interview made me ill. :/

Jennifer Ford, saying she made her decision before deliberations and she stuck to it. I guess those 10 hours were just for yucking it up.

http://www.wftv.com/news/28475030/detail.html

"We all determined, it just wasn't enough to say definitively that a crime was committed and that's what we needed to know. We needed to know how she died,” said Ford.

I don't understand how they didn't know that COD isn't required. She's 2. She didn't kill and bag herself. It scares me to think of how many people would get away with murder if all juries NEEDED to know exactly how someone was killed.

Jennifer Ford, saying she made her decision before deliberations and she stuck to it. I guess those 10 hours were just for yucking it up.

WHAT?!

QuestionMark.jpg

Jennifer Ford should just go away. She is not doing herself any favors. Go to Disneyworld on ABC's dime...a place CAYLEE, the child Casey MURDERED, will never get to go. Go there, have fun, stop talking. Kthanksbye.

She is on Greta now!!!

Jennifer IS PATHETIC........

Caylee didn't have a chance to get justice........

No she didn't and these jurors seem to embelish a little more with each interview. The media needs to move on and quit giving FCA what she wants. Let the rag magazines torture her, we need to move on to help Juliette, Kyron and all the other missing/murdered children. I'm done with her, I was only in it for Caylee.

I also found it striking yesterday when Barbara walters asked Baez whether Casey told him Caylee drowned. And he invoked the attorney client privilege!! Why wouldn't he just say "yes" intead of hiding behind the privilege. He said it during argument - if she didn't tell him that where did he get that from? It makes it look like he cooked it up himself.

The more these people talk, the more I am convinced six of these people fell into some kind of coma after hearing the word death penalty at jury selection and didn't wake up until it was time to vote and said "we can't kill her! There's no proof!" (Even though they shouldn't have been debating punishment at that point). I feel that at least six of them really had no intent of deliberating in the full sense of the word. The other six knew about the lesser charges and still only one held out for a conviction. Well, he held out until lunch. Now he seems pretty tortured by the fact he didn't hold out. At least that is what I read into his statements. He truly does seem to be in anguish over it, and I think it's because in his heart he feels that maybe he didn't do the right thing.

No one will ever, ever, convince me these people gave it their full measure. Sorry, but I'll never be convinced.

All just my opinion, of course.

or, maybe made her decision before she even left for Orange County

this whole thing seems so very very surreal, tho I admit I haven't followed a lot of trials

Juror #3
This 32-year-old nursing student at St. Petersburg College has the least prior knowledge of the case. "I know my ignorance works in my favor at this point," she chirped, admitting she would like to serve on the jury.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey-anthony-jury-profile/story?id=13967197

Juror #3 keeps talking about not being able to convict her of murder one, and could've convicted her of lesser charges. THERE WERE LESSER CHARGES. I just don't get it.

Ashton said on Pierce Morgan that if the jury based their decision - as they seem they did - on the fact that they thought George was involved, then they breached their duties as jurors. First time I heard him say that, I guess he is responding to all these jurors coming out saying that they think George was involved.

Hopefully now the jurors understand what they did wrong. They never had to know exactly how Caylee died or where she died, etc. which is what they are saying in media reports on what their problem was. They also cite lack of motive but they did not need to show motive.

So I am not sure if these jurors were just totally clueless on what they needed to do and what the state needed to prove - or whether they just are not articulating their issues with the state's case properly.

B/c the way they are all phrasing it makes me think that they just totally shirked in their duties as jurors. Whose fault that is I don't know - it was probably either laziness or incompetence in understanding the instructions or perhaps one leader who was ill-informed twisted the understandings of the instructions to the others.

The interviewers should tell these jurors that the state did not need to prove 1) exactly how she died - all they needed to show was murder - 2) motive; 3) where she died; or 4) when she died. I wonder how they would respond. No one is asking the jurors these questions.

Juror #3 keeps talking about not being able to convict her of murder one, and could've convicted her of lesser charges. THERE WERE LESSER CHARGES. I just don't get it.

She makes my brain hurt. She knows darn well AGG Child Abuse and Agg Man were on the table. If she was found guilty of Agg Man and Lying To Police and got 34 years no one would be that upset. It is her getting completely off that has everyone outraged. And why when she says this doesn't the interviewer correct her? Why ignore the pink elephant in the room?

She says there was a lot of damning evidence but they did not know how Caylee died... Was the duct tape placed there for decoration? :banghead:

Victims whose remains have gone undiscovered for a lengthy amount of time making the cause of death impossible to determine would never get justice if all jurors used this rationale when deliberating. Unbelievable....I have been quiet these past days, still in shock, but that statement is very upsetting in light of all the cases I have followed over the years... :banghead:

She says there was a lot of damning evidence but they did not know how Caylee died... Was the duct tape placed there for decoration? :banghead:

Victims whose remains have gone undiscovered for a lengthy amount of time making the cause of death impossible to determine would never get justice if all jurors used this rationale when deliberating. Unbelievable....I have been quiet these past days, still in shock, but that statement is very upsetting in light of all the cases I have followed over the years... :banghead:

I think these comments by the jurors that have come forward have me more upset than even the verdict itself.

Seriously - and this is MOO - I believe there is an urgent need for national dialogue on the failure of education in teaching critical thinking and logic and the effects of that, combined with the "CSI effect" and avoidance of jury duty, on our judicial system. It is an extremely urgent and serious problem.

Using the faulty logic of these jurors we would all be at immense risk of dying at the hands or many, many murderers, because the burden of proof would be beyond anyone's ability to prove -- at least in the real world.

Having watched many trials over the years, including in my years working in law firms, this case had some of the most solid evidence and the best prosecution team I've ever seen. Unfortunately, it also had the most shameless huckster and snake-oil salesman.

Even more unfortunate, IMOO, is that it also had the most gullible jurors who seem to have been incapable of separating fact from fiction. They also seem, IMOO, to have been incapable of understanding the facts of their duty, the evidence, and the instructions given to them by the Court.

So many here have already made the point that "reasonable doubt" does not mean (as I heard on a San Antonio radio station yesterday) "shadow of a doubt." No COD is NOT reasonable doubt -- especially when this little girl was found in a trash bag, with duct tape on her face, in a swampy trash dump. And her mother had avoided any questions as to her whereabouts for 31 days (and there's something definitely hinky about that -- thirty-ONE days -- not a month, not about a month, but exactly 31 days). And, and, and....ad nauseum.

I just about don't know what to do with myself since these jurors started talking. I really wanted to know what they were thinking. I wasn't expecting to discover that the real problem, IMOO, is that thinking wasn't involved at all. :banghead:

Always :cow:

http://www.popeater.com/2011/07/07/casey-anthony-book-deal/

This makes me feel better..................not really but I am trying............

I was talking to hubby about this earlier. There was such an outcry over OJ's book that I could imagine it being just as bad if not worse as the victim was her baby and the killer her mother.

The PR agency pulled back their offer from JB today. The feedback from Hollywood was negative that they signed him. That should make you feel a little better too.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy
Back