Media Interviews with Case Players (SA/DT) ***Merged**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I heard him on HLN, he sounded like an idiot ..... and a girl, but that's not the point. LOL I think they were talking about this case since the beginning, and today I am sad that our justice system is broken!

These jurors won't have it easy with family, friends, employers, neighbors, etc. It will be a long and hard road for them.

My husband would need to stay at the Ritz tonight with the Anthony's in hiding.

IIRC - he also indicated that the chloroform levels were low and could have been there due to cleaning products. . .

Cleaning products. Wonder what his theory is on why cleaning products were used to such a degree that they created chloroform, when he doesn't think there was any body in the trunk, to create any mess that would have to be cleaned up. Does he think most cleaning produces chloroform? That people across America are inhaling appreciable amounts of chloroform as they clean their houses? With no effects? The mind reels.

I can understand one person being totally devoid of critical thinking skills. I don't understand how the whole jury could be. That "we" is haunting me.

First post here at WS but have been following this case since day 1. I noticed also that RH kept saying 'WE' and than he would retract and say 'I'. It makes me believe that they did talk amongst themselves outside of that courtroom.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought that alternates do not participate in the deliberation room with the original jurors? If this is the case why would he continue to say 'we' if he was not in that room during deliberation?

Carolyn

Excellent first post! You make a lot of sense and I think you are absolutely correct. The jurors and alternates were kept separate and the alternates were not to be talking to each other even when the others went to deliberate. They obviously did. I could go farther but don't want to get myself a time out. :innocent:

No body in the car?!?!?! WTF?!?!?!?!?!

Too bad the cans were never opened...

All the computer photos of Caylee were deleted, all the screwy computer images of skulls and everyone lies and dies-weren't they sent back? Did the jury even look at them?

No, they didn't call for ANY evidence-- not GA's work schedule either. :mad:

Russell Huekler said...The Prosecution did not prove there case and the big question that was not answered was how did Caylee die. Probably alot of discussion probably a horrific accident that dad and casey covered it up, and it did snowball.

Q..What evidence snowballed??
A, Horrific accident that they didn't know how to deal with it. the family very dysfunctional, it was an accident and they chose to hide it for whatever reason.

Q. Why would GA allow ICA face the death penalty for a accident?
A. Thats a good question. He now laughs, and says thats a really good question. Then he says THAT NEEDS TO BE ANSWERED.

I was watching HLN but turned off the TV during the interview. I wondered if any of the jurors were curious about the sex abuse and/or dysfunctional family issues and if this contributed to their NOT GUILTY verdict. Maybe once the jurors have been home with their families and resume their normal lives, at least a few of them might agree to speak more freely about their impressions of the case.

I didn't see it but from what is reported here I am sick.... Not ONE of those jurors stood up for Caylee

I was just trying to explain to my daughter what this guy said on HLN and link it with what I believe after following this since the 31st day and I went around a few times with a few things of big time importance....I now totally get why they found her innocent. There was too much "well maybe this way, maybe that way"

I finally have accepted that it wasn't proven and what i want the jury to do is ignore part of the law because it's OBVIOUS she did SOMETHING rather than it was flat-out proven she did XYZ. I don't really know what that something is. There are a lot of men in prison right now that should be set free :(

That all being said, no person in the USA should be able to dispose of their child this way and get away with it. And if you believe the DT's story - ICA knew the baby was in those woods (and so did George according to them).

So if there was no body in the trunk of the car, then what smelled? They heard from scientists who testified as to what the smell was. Because GA didn't call the cops right away THAT means there wasn't really a body in there? Huh?

And what's his explanation for the hair with death band in the trunk of a car? How many hairs would it have taken to convince him she was in there?

Cleaning products? Really???

I think the State presented a strong case re: decomp odor, but not for the reaons you are throwing out there...you're posting as if the defense never presented any witnesses and/or cross examined State witnesses on these other topics.

Cleaning products has nothing to do with hair banding (it was for the chloroform issue), and the number of hairs was indeed a big issue. The entire issue of hair banding was contested as unproven science. Did you see that part of the trial?

If you go back and watch some of the trial footage, you'll see that these issues were vigorously contested.

Actually...all you have to do is watch closing arguments.

I thought so too but after reading the instructions on that then I don't think they could:

"Casey Marie Anthony knowingly or willfully committed child abuse upon Caylee Marie Anthony and in so doing caused great bodily harm, permanent disability, or permanent disfigurement".

I really hoped that she would at least be found guilty of manslaughter but again, if they don't know how Caylee died then how can they say she caused it?

I had really hoped they thought the duct tape/chloroform was used, if they did they would have convicted her.

No, sorry, I was not clear...there was a lesser included charge of child neglect, not aggravated child neglect. The same type of charge someone would be charged with if they left their child in a hot car and the child died. If you leave your child unattended so long that they cannot be revived after falling in a pool, that seems pretty neglectful. Now, the sentence may have been light on that due to the mother (KC) having to suffer the loss, but all the same it is an indication that she had some role in the death. Although, as you point out, since they could not consider the drowning as stated in JB's opening, I suppose they could not consider the cause of death.
Oy.

Before we heard his interview, my husband said he suspected someone strong armed them, one of the jurors influenced the rest.

I have to edit my post. Don't know of what I said will get me banned. I am in shock. Something happened and it stinks.to. high. heaven.

I was watching HLN but turned off the TV during the interview. I wondered if any of the jurors were curious about the sex abuse and/or dysfunctional family issues and if this contributed to their NOT GUILTY verdict. Maybe once the jurors have been home with their families and resume their normal lives, at least a few of them might agree to speak more freely about their impressions of the case.

I think it's more likely they'll try harder not to be identified-- however, I think neighbors and co-workers will out them. jmo

Q. Why would GA allow ICA the death penalty for a accident?
A. Thats a good question. He now laughs, and says thats a really good question. Then he says THAT NEEDS TO BE ANSWERED.

Ha! Hilarious isn't it?! 1..2.3..4..5..*&^$*&#&^$

My hinky meter is starting to go off. Something is not right.

No body in the car?!?!?! WTF?!?!?!?!?!

Too bad the cans were never opened...

Okay. This is a logical person, right? How did he think the body got down to Suburban? Oh, yes, RK....that makes sense.

I would think all the people who gave the A's money would have the right to get their money back on this fraud which was committed because the A's knew Caylee was already dead.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver
Back