Media Interviews with Case Players (SA/DT) ***Merged**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The absolute number of chloroform searches was discredited in court.

The chloroform itself was a red herring. The two expert witnesses did not agree about the concentration in the air samples: one said it was extremely high, the other felt it was far less.

Furthermore, despite the State running a fine tooth comb through Casey's and the rest of the Anthony's lives, they found absolutely no evidence that chloroform was obtained by any of them from any source, and there would be no logical reason for any of them to possess it. The idea that Casey (or anyone else) made it in the laundry sink is ludicrous.

snipped by me.....

The how+to+make+chloroform search was not discredited and Cindy did not say she made that search.

I have a few minutes to post and was looking for any of the interview clips
Audio or video of Chaney Mason's azz flapping those jaws BEFORE BEING HIRED ONTO THE DT??? I knew if there was anyone that would know where I could find it'd be one of my fellow Websleuthers...

I was just disgusted with his angry, self righteous speech during the PC immediately following the verdict.. Him really being a pompoous ***** and having the audacity to use that time and focus on slamming reporters, other lawyers, etc..

Especially given the fct that prior to the DT hiring him on he had publicly in media interview(s) stated some of his very own opinions about Casey and the case.. THE EXACT THING HE WAS ARROGANTLY BASHING ON LIVE TV YESTERDAY!!!!

So, please if anyone knows where I might find these clips, or even transcripts where Chaney flaps his jaws proving himself to be a foolish hippocrite...

Thanks to whoever can help!

Something like TruTVE and TruTVW. I can't remember off the top of my head as I am not home but they're back-to-back on my cable.

For all the channels we can get that we never watch......I just went and scrolled through them all and don't see anything but TruTV. Thanks!

(My apologies in advance, I wasn't 100% certain which thread this most belonged a part of.)

*Has J. Grund ever mentioned how he and Casey came to no longer be together?

*It's my understanding that at some point in time they were engaged. How closed to an actual wedding ceremony did they get?

*Did J. Grund continue to be a part of Caylee's life even after finding that he was not her father?

Sort of OT: I know someone that was found not to be the father of a child and even though he and the mum are no longer together, divorced, he stays a part of the boy's life by choice. He fought for visitation rights and fully exercises them.

So many lives that Casey affected, and not for the good. :banghead:

I just saw his clip from the Today Show. He did very nicely. Quite the respectable young man, I thought, even when he disagreed with Tracy (LP's Anthony house plant) on where they thought Casey would live. Tracy said in the Anthony home with Cindy, Jesse doesn't think she'll go back there. Time will tell which one is correct.

Such a decent and respectable young man. How did Casey ever get someone like that?

By lying and pretending to be someone she wasn't. The only reason he asked her to marry him is because she told him that Caylee was his. She started dating him when she was already pregnant.

That's how...

See answers after your questions. I believe my information is correct.

(My apologies in advance, I wasn't 100% certain which thread this most belonged a part of.)

*Has J. Grund ever mentioned how he and Casey came to no longer be together? - YES he said Casey accused him of loving Caylee more than her, she was jealous, and also she started wanting to go out and party more. She broke it off with him.

*It's my understanding that at some point in time they were engaged. How closed to an actual wedding ceremony did they get? Not sure about the timeline.

*Did J. Grund continue to be a part of Caylee's life even after finding that he was not her father? Yes he did, he still wanted to marry her and be Caylee's father. His family was very involved with Caylee and babysat her at times. He considered himself Caylee's dad.

Sort of OT: I know someone that was found not to be the father of a child and even though he and the mum are no longer together, divorced, he stays a part of the boy's life by choice. He fought for visitation rights and fully exercises them.

So many lives that Casey affected, and not for the good. :banghead:

I just saw his clip from the Today Show. He did very nicely. Quite the respectable young man, I thought, even when he disagreed with Tracy (LP's Anthony house plant) on where they thought Casey would live. Tracy said in the Anthony home with Cindy, Jesse doesn't think she'll go back there. Time will tell which one is correct.

The minute KC claims she's pregnant CA will be dusting off the "welcome" mat.

See answers after your questions. I believe my information is correct.

Thank-you for your answers! It really does sound like he was then, and continues to be, an upstanding young man from a good family. I hope he's been able to find some peace from the tragedy that Casey that brought into his life.

Now that, right there, just floors me. I didn't think anything else could shock me today.

-Hair with death banding
-Unheard of levels of chloroform

Those alone would convince me. But they've got the odor of decomposition!!! How can they just disregard that? If only they could've smelled the cans. It's a disgrace.
I feel the same way Wholehearted! I feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone. I don't know what to believe or think. Did Yuri Melich smell the car? How could the prosecution argue it or try to prove it if it didn't happen? Especially if they didn't believe it??

@HLNTV HLN News and Views
Hear the inside story of the #CaseyAnthony trial: Jeff Ashton on @DrDrewHLN for the full hour tonight at 9pE.

It gets better!

Nancy Grace
@NancyGraceHLN Nancy Grace
Looking forward to hear what original #CaseyAnthony Judge has to say tonight - Judge Stan Strickland exclusive on our show tonight!

Not to be rude but you are, simply, wrong. There are convictions made without even a body. It is possible to convict based on circumstantial evidence, without knowing cause of death. This is a fact and is a matter of legal record.

My point was that "believing" there was no chloroform or no duct tape is unreasonable as the evidence was strongly supported and ineffectually countered. The jury's verdict is not based on reasonable doubt. It is based on, apparently, being distracted by the Anthony family circus and not paying attention to the evidence. The jury ignored solid evidence and went with the DT's fantastical "alien abduction" scenario. (No offense intended toward alien abductees.) The jury was duped. Plain and simple. Unfortunately, a killer will go free.

One stages a murder to look like an accident, not the other way around. The manner of disposal says it all to people who are willing to listen to the evidence and not another extraordinary Casey lie.

My intent isn't to argue with you about what we, presumably, may agree on. It is to point out that, yes, murder can be inferred from circumstantial evidence without COD; and that the jury's verdict was both wrong and unreasonable.

For you to say that I was "simply, wrong" is unjust and inaccurate. This is your opinion, not the facts, just like it’s my opinion. I believe it can be possible to convict someone on circumstantial evidence without knowing the cause of death; however it must be proven BARD that an actual murder occurred. Otherwise, it’s just a death. In this case they had an alternative; the drowning, and because they didn’t believe the duct tape/chloroform (no matter how much you believed it) they felt without any other proof on how she died it was just as likely that she died from drowning. This is reasonable doubt and whether or not I agree, the Jury felt that the SA did not prove it their case.

I would have thought that they would have at least found her guilty of manslaughter. I HATE the idea that she is going to be able to go free. I wish that the SA didn’t go for the DP and that they also included other lesser charges (disposing a body, etc) to ensure that Casey would be put away for a long time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
bbm
This makes some sense to me.
If not a killing then an accident though...why did not they see that?

1. Accident like a drowning when ICA was supposed to be watching over Caylee's safety and keeping her from harm; unless the jury thought George was in charge of Caylee that day? They must have questioned this hence the not guilty on that count.
2. Killing.

I really thought they would find her guilty of manslaughter, but like you said they must have believe that George was in charge or involved. :banghead:

I also noticed Ashton put it out there that there is a secret tunnel going from the courthouse to the public defenders and state attorney offices.............

I believe this was mentioned earlier in the trial especially when it came to the transport of the jurors and ICA.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back