Media Interviews with Case Players (SA/DT) ***Merged**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
He was one of the very few potential jurors during selection that was anxious to serve, IIRC. He wanted to be able to use the experience in his teachings as a government teacher. Think about that - this is the type of people teaching our young people. Scary.

yes, and he is in the majority. not allowed to elaborate but he belongs to the group of people that teach our children in the public schools. it should be scary. ever sit in a history class in our high school? I did. I am still shaken and had to remove my son from public schools.

I found the video where juror #3 says if they charged her with other things they probably could have convicted, but not for first degree.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/cas...ed-solid-14016509?tab=9482931&section=1206833

These people were BH and did not believe in the DP. They were making a statement and are now hiding behind it. Mason and Baez believed as they and they followed their lead. They are peas in a pod. It goes along with a certain type who feel strongly about DP. They will never VOTE for the penalty. These are also the type that aren't working with the POSs either. Their motto is let the state take care of them and keep them out of my sight but don't kill them because they are worth saving. Yeah right. Come walk down a prison tier and meet some of the darlings. OH and wear some cover because they may throw some of their most personal body droppings at you. Yeah, there worth every penny and every staff that must take care of them and clean up after them...

....Sure every life is important in their eyes but they don't have to deal with them, someone else does.

If they didn't agree on DP and went with Agg Man and 4 counts lying to police people wouldn't be this outraged. There were charges there other than 1st but they didn't find for any of that either. I could have lived with 34 years and I think many others could have as well. Finding her NG of any of the serious charges is what has people upset. They let her walk.

Now that there might be money they will have friends they never even knew about.

Absolutely. Some will be lawyers and agents looking to make a buck and otherl low class scum looking to leech onto low class celebrity.

Baez says she has potential. Sounds like he is on damage control mode and is trying to rehabilitate her image. She is not going to change. She will learn the words and repeat them, just as she always has. She has never had an original thought in her life.

I know the type and she is evil. She will continue to manipulate and worse. You will never hear any words out of her that wasn't used by somebody before her. She's a scammer.

There was a possibility of her getting the DP and none of these #$#$ were going to take the chance.

Baez says she has potential. Sounds like he is on damage control mode and is trying to rehabilitate her image. She is not going to change. She will learn the words and repeat them, just as she always has. She has never had an original thought in her life.

I know the type and she is evil. She will continue to manipulate and worse. You will never hear any words out of her that wasn't used by somebody before her. She's a scammer.

Eventually JB will tick her off and she will come after him. He made her go with that defense, he had sex with her, etc.

Ever meet a teacher (public school/university) that believes in the DP?

If they didn't agree on DP and went with Agg Man and 4 counts lying to police people wouldn't be this outraged. There were charges there other than 1st but they didn't find for any of that either. I could have lived with 34 years and I think many others could have as well. Finding her NG of any of the serious charges is what has people upset. They let her walk.

I think she could have got the ultimate on any of these charges. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

What six figures? Give him a kick up the arse and send him packing!!

Look where he comes from...San Francisco..need I say more? You would be lucky to find anyone there that would ever vote for life in prison or DP. Don't you think the DT knew what city he was from? They have the sheets in front of them. He feels entitled. He is a San Francisco LEFT coaster. They consider themselves elite.

They should pick me as a jury consultant. :floorlaugh:

I think she could have got the ultimate on any of these charges. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

I think yes on felony murder with agg. child abuse (death resulting from child abuse would be felony murder.), but no DP on plain agg. manslaughter. They could have given her that, with no fear of killing her. Idiots.

incorrect. only 1st degree came with the DP tag which THEY would have voted on in the penalty phase.

<modsnips>. every last one of them.

Ever meet a teacher (public school/university) that believes in the DP?

:rocker:I am a public school teacher and I wholeheartedly believe in the DP!!! And I am outraged that she at least didn't get child abuse charges. That infuriates me more than anything!!!!! That should have been the LEAST she should have gotten!!!

Respectfully, you are wrong. Only Murder 1.

"We are upset that people think we're incompetent,"

LOL Doesn't understand the difference between "know" and "think".

http://palmharbor.patch.com/article...-are-upset-that-people-think-were-incompetent

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

This thread is getting too big!
In any case, the alternate juror said the sexual molestation was on his mind and he couldn't forget the OS!
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/43669536#43669536

Which was NOT evidence! Did they pay attention at all????

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BEllis9801
Back