Meet & Greet for New Members #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone, Phil from Australia. Former Police Officer and worked in Prison prior to that. Love everything true crime related and my library is full of true crime books. I have a Law Degree with major in Criminology. Cases from Australia that interest me most are, the Wanda Beach murders, The Beaumont Children, William Tyrell and Sally Ann Huckstep. Overseas the most interesting for me is Jon Benet Ramsay, Elisa Lam and many others. Glad to be a part of this great community.

RichardKimble here, just watched an interesting true crime on Now, (sky crime), about a unsolved murder in Ireland some 24 yrs ago, there is a suspect who was even tried in absence in France and found guilty, (weird system) its called
Murder at the Cottage: The Search for Justice for Sophie

Hi everyone!

I'm an old member who is returning. I'm still passionate about the killing of Audrey Gleave, still unsolved. Also very passionate to help find the killer of Barry and Honey Sherman. I now live in a lovely small town in Ontario, Canada.

Besides helping with the above named crimes, I'm an addicted mystery book reader (killer reads). Music and nature are in my soul.

I use bold print due to failing eyesight.

It feels good to be back. Hope everyone is staying safe and is well.

Good morning! I've been meaning to do this for a long time, this forum and Reddit are part of more than half the conversations on True Crime Garage, at least it used to be so. I've been listening to that and various of other podcasts on and off for about 4 years, and this is my first forray into sleuthing. There are two cases I'd like to get my hands dirty with. I am obsessed with the Delphi, IN murders of Abby and Libby, and the Tara Calico/the Polaroid case. I don't know how much I'll be on but I was looking for a constructive hobby while I'm not working. Maybe there are certain threads or other sites that I should start at? Other cases I should 'start' with?
Oh, I live in Wisconsin in the Fox Valley area (orig. from Milwaukee). So, all that being said, "Hi y'all's".

Good morning! I've been meaning to do this for a long time, this forum and Reddit are part of more than half the conversations on True Crime Garage, at least it used to be so. I've been listening to that and various of other podcasts on and off for about 4 years, and this is my first forray into sleuthing. There are two cases I'd like to get my hands dirty with. I am obsessed with the Delphi, IN murders of Abby and Libby, and the Tara Calico/the Polaroid case. I don't know how much I'll be on but I was looking for a constructive hobby while I'm not working. Maybe there are certain threads or other sites that I should start at? Other cases I should 'start' with?
Oh, I live in Wisconsin in the Fox Valley area (orig. from Milwaukee). So, all that being said, "Hi y'all's".
Welcome to Ws the.angrypirate!
Threads..
Found Deceased - IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #141

Found Deceased - IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 Jul 2012 #38

FL - FL - Port St Joe, 2 Children 96UMFL & 66UFFL, bound & gagged in photo, Jun'89

Good morning everyone. Merry Christmas & Happy Holiday's & a Happy New Year in advance. Hope you all are having healthy, happy & safe holiday's. Finding this website has put a bright spot in my day & future! My career has been in law, Paralegal & Fraud Prevention for over 20 years. I am addicted to The First 48, Forensic Files, Manhunter. Especially frustrated with the inability of authorities to squeeze any info out of Fotis Dulos as to his murder of his wife & where her body is or did he dump it into an acid drum? Or did I miss any current update on that? And the Dulce Maria Alavaz 5 yr old, the case, 9/16/19 missing from the playground while her mother sat in a vehicle out of sight of Dulce. I find it more than questionable that the mother would leave a 5 yr old alone on a playground, out of her sight. I am the mother of 3 grown sons & I still glance their way when we're out to dinner or shopping & they leave to look at other store items, or talking to others.

Last edited:
Good morning everyone. Merry Christmas & Happy Holiday's & a Happy New Year in advance. Hope you all are having healthy, happy & safe holiday's. Finding this website has put a bright spot in my day & future! My career has been in law, Paralegal & Fraud Prevention for over 20 years. I am addicted to The First 48, Forensic Files, Manhunter. Especially frustrated with the inability of authorities to squeeze any info out of Fotis Dulos as to his murder of his wife & where her body is or did he dump it into an acid drum? Or did I miss any current update on that?
Welcome to Ws OliviaZ1221!
Looks like a very busy thread, surely some good updates to be found within it..
Still Missing - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #54

greetings all......

Just joined after watching a documentary on the "Times Square Torso Killer" on Netflix. My "obsession" with forensics began about age 11 working in a library with my mother, where I read every true crime book we had at least 3 times each. I wanted to be a profiler before they had a name for it. I am a creative person who is open-minded and thinks outside the box. I tend to look at things differently and come at things from a different POV. My 1st degree was graphic art because CSIs didn't exist then. Later went back and got an Associate's in Criminal Justice (Death Investigation) and Bachelor's in Criminal Justice.

I spend most of my free time watching crime documentaries because I have a need to try and learn "WHY", even though we seldom get that answer. I like to try and solve puzzles. I also work with a group that reunites adopted people with birth family (or at least help them find where they came from) by the use of genetic genealogy. So it goes without saying that the use of genetic genealogy in combination with crime solving fascinates me.

Looking forward to catching up in the forums, and helping where I can.

Let's do this!

Hi everyone! I'm Aeryn, a 37 year old mother of three. I joined because I'm starting a true crime, missing persons, and paranormal podcast and I wanted to look for cases that may not have gotten as much attention as they should. I'm focusing on the American south because that's where I live and I feel like a lot of the cases here are largely ignored.

Hi My Name is Karin. I am a Swiss in the USA. I live in Ohio and I am behind real crime since I was a kid. I did a lot of chronological visualizations or data collecting to already solved cases back then. I also just made a family tree for a person I know back to 1726. I am good with researches online, computer, coding and visualization. Where I am lacking is to find a case and stick with it (ADHD lol) and since I am new in the area of working on open cases I appreciate every advice I can get. Happy to meet yall and Happy new year

Hi there, my name is Laurie and I am from Houston, Tx but just moved to Galveston a few months ago. I have been a member here for a couple of years and finally decided to start participating. I am true-crime obsessed and spend a lot of time watching videos, reading, researching, etc. I loved the book "I'll be gone in the dark" and I can honestly see how Michelle got so caught up in it the way she did and I can easily see how that could happen. I remember seeing DeAngelo's face for the 1st time and what I want to happen very badly is to be able to see the face of LISK at some point. Thanks for having me here and I would love to help in any way I can.

Hello everyone. I recently joined....I think it was Christmas Day or the day before (not exactly sure). The JonBenet Ramsey case brought me here. But I follow many true crime cases. For the most part, I am trying to understand how some of these murders came about. The ones that really baffle me are the unsolved ones. I am frequently in search of answers but often find myself in rabbit holes that go nowhere. It can be frustrating. Anyway....

Hope to see some of you on the boards.

Hi! I have no idea what I am doing, so if I offend anyone, please forgive me.
I am pretty lost here. This is a difficult site to navigate and search and understand. I was reading a thread earlier and there were intermittent posts saying the thread would close in a certain amount of time. What is that about? Is there an FAQ page?

I've just joined today and wanted to say hello to everyone!

I'm Laura, 31 from York, North Yorkshire, England and I'm a support worker for people with learning difficulties and disabilities.

I am particularly interested in the Skylar Neese murder, Steven Avery, JonBenet Ramsey and Madeleine McCann if anyone would like to discuss these with me or share info and theories.

Hope you all have a nice day!

Thread #1

Hi
I'm Becci from london uk
Glad to have found this forum tonight and cant wait to look through so much information.
I'm a care assistant working for the NHS .
Happy new year to you all.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am pretty lost here. This is a difficult site to navigate and search and understand. I was reading a thread earlier and there were intermittent posts saying the thread would close in a certain amount of time. What is that about? Is there an FAQ page?

This means (usually) one of two things:

Thread is too long, and the Moderator is setting up the next thread

Thread has posts with rumors, trolling, baiting, flaming, general bad manners & a Moderator is closing the thread to delete off-topic posts

When I log on, I click on New Posts, and then from that list find that threads that interest me.

Try here for questions:

The Rules

Stick around, you'll get the hang of it!

This means (usually) one of two things:

Thread is too long, and the Moderator is setting up the next thread

Thread has posts with rumors, trolling, baiting, flaming, general bad manners & a Moderator is closing the thread to delete off-topic posts

When I log on, I click on New Posts, and then from that list find that threads that interest me.

Try here for questions:

The Rules

Stick around, you'll get the hang of it!
Thanks!

Hello All. I'm a new member, just signed up today. I've been interested in various missing person cases in recent years so looking forward to some interesting discussions with other members.

Thanks

Dargon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members