Meet & Greet for New Members #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I joined quite a while back because I was suspicious of a guy I used to know and found a thread about him.

Recently, I went down the rabbit hole on another case near a place I used to live and logged back in.

Some rules confuse me about what we are or are not allowed to post. Sometimes these conditions are not mentioned until halfway through VERY long threads. Is there an easier way to understand these limitations that are specific to certain threads?

By example, there was a mention in the Delphi Girls thread prohibiting mention of Snapchat. Later, I see that must have been lifted.

Is there an easy way to see these prohibitions without scrolling all the way through hundreds of posts?

I've just joined today and wanted to say hello to everyone!

I'm Laura, 31 from York, North Yorkshire, England and I'm a support worker for people with learning difficulties and disabilities.

I am particularly interested in the Skylar Neese murder, Steven Avery, JonBenet Ramsey and Madeleine McCann if anyone would like to discuss these with me or share info and theories.

Hope you all have a nice day!

Thread #1
  • Welcome Laura. It's nice to meet someone from U.K. My theory on JonBonet is that it was definitely Burke. Jealousy and he was and is weird as all get out.

Hey guys, I joined last night. My name is Sophia, 26 and I live in Australia.

No special talents or occupation, but have the time and patience to sleuth.
I love a good mystery and most of all, working out who the perpetrator is.
I'm a observer by nature, unbiased, look at all the facts and find possible patterns.

Simply thought I could be of use.

Hey there! I'm 25 years old and always had an interest in True Crime. I'm dedicated to educating myself on everything and anything. I enjoy learning new cases, studying victim/suspect profiles, adjusting/learning new police procedures, and being a shoulder when needed to families/friends of victims. I'd love to talk to anyone and learn what cases you've been drawn to and maybe get to know one another. As of right now, I'm reading a bunch here to learn the lingo and rules, so I can hopefully be of the essence. Thank you and let's start sluething! <3

Hi Lucky Digger! I am new too and completely lost! :rolleyes: I've lurked for years without an account and am also worried of stepping on toes! Glad to know i am not the only one! :p

Signed up for the forums months ago but due to unforeseen incidents was away for a few months. I heard about this place on a true crime documentary that' was tracking a killer in south florida and killer truckers and how many possible active serial killers are out there. I look forward to chatting it up and learning from you others!

Signed up for the forums months ago but due to unforeseen incidents was away for a few months. I heard about this place on a true crime documentary that' was tracking a killer in south florida and killer truckers and how many possible active serial killers are out there. I look forward to chatting it up and learning from you others!
Welcome to Ws nnaps, dive right in!
Ws threads..
Serial Killers (websleuths.com)

Long time lurker just now getting into communicating on the forum.
I have been following true crime seriously since the murder of Travis Alexander by JA and the subsequent trial.
I would say my intent in starting to post would be to hopefully help bring attention to cases that need it by participating in the conversation.

Hi I have joined to follow Charlise muttens case, up until today I’ve been able to acces page fine and now it says I can’t get into the thread??? What’s happened? Would it have been taken down?

Evening all, I have always been interested in unsolved cases and would like to use my inquisitive nature to help solve cases.

Stu, Elgin, North East Scotland

Greetings fellow sleuths.
My name is Debra. I have a heart for helping others to find their loved ones and to seek justice. I am drawn to cold cases as I feel they arnt as investigated.
Currently I am looking into this case
KAYLA BERG
    • Missing Since
    • Aug 11, 2009
    • Missing From
    • Antigo, WI
    • DOB
    • Aug 29, 1993
    • Age Now
    • Sex
    • Female
    • Race
    • White
    • Hair Color
    • Brown
    • Eye Color
    • Brown
    • Height
    • 5'2"
    • Weight
    • Her ears and navel are pierced. Kayla has a scar on the right side of her nose. She also has a scar on her right shin.

My name is Debra I currently reside in Wisconsin.
I am drawn to cold cases due mainly to the fact that one day is too much for a family to not know what happened to their love one.
Currently I am looking into the Kayla Berg case
It’s been 13 year since she just vanished
Allegedly Her bf was last to see her and stated he dropped her off at a house that evidently was abandoned his name is Kevin Kielcheski
I pray that this family can get answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper