Meet & Greet for New Members #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a coincidence that the first comment I see on here when I search for Jonbenet Ramsey is from somebody from N. Ireland! Greetings to you from the homeland, Lurgan to be specific. I too am interested in all the cases you mentioned but I joined in particular to get involved in the Jonbenet Ramsey case. As somebody of her generation that found out about her murder quite early in my life, it has bothered me to no end ever since and I highly suspect family involvement. I don’t think I can see anyone but Patsy writing that ransom note.
Small world! I'm from Newry and worked in Portadown in the 1990's... and worked with a Joe Martin from Lurgan. Patsy was a drama queen and came across as quite pompous in her interviews. Her frequent use of "and hence" in other writings is a red flag as is the general extraneous fluff in the RN - it screams Patsy Ramsey to me. I think Steve Thomas was on the right track his analysis of the crime... Patsy accidently hurt JBR and John helped her cover it up.
I look at the knot on the Garrote and doubt Patsy had the skill to design that knot, that's the work of an older male. Also, John says he broke hus basement windows months before when he locked himself out... who breaks a window and doesn't bother to have it replaced? Sounds dubious at best.
If you haven't done so... check out the Mary Boyle case from Donegal, this case annoys me to no end because everyone knows who is responsible for little Mary. Her killer is being protected because of his political affiliation with Fianna Fail. Cheers

Hello all, pleased to make your virtual acquaintances . New member (duh) but I've been meaning to join for a few years now, the compulsion's powerful lately so here I am. Thank you for having me, I hope to meet some cool people, and solve some crime.. on that note, are there any resources, free or otherwise, where I might read anything made public, case files and whatnot ?

Found this, but I can't find any Jon or Jane does ..
Welcome to Ws @JoRhino82!
You may be interested in checking out some threads in this forum..

Welcome to Ws @JoRhino82!
You may be interested in checking out some threads in this forum..

Thank you so much friend. I wish I could get access to law enforcements case files ..

Thank you so much friend. I wish I could get access to law enforcements case files ..
Hi and welcome to Websleuths. Depending on the state, many court records are available publicly. I usually google something like the state name+Criminal court records and can get to the judicial website where dockets can be searched. Works well for PA, IN, FL, to name a few. Others like Texas and Idaho, not so much. Some require that your register, but that’s not a big deal. I even get email notifications of specific hearing dates for some cases I follow in Missouri and Connecticut. I think it’s through VineLink. I have not seen full case records, but once you have the case number, you may have success by calling the court. Also, NAMUS lists missing person case coordinators. Reaching out to them might help. YMMV.

Here are some examples of court record portals:

Best of luck and I hope to see you in some threads!

Hello all, I've been a member for awhile now. I have no problem commenting in many threads but I don't know how to post new threads ughh! I've only tried to do it twice on simple topics but I have one huge case that I am passionate about that I can provide probably 100 links for. Two year old boy murdered in Wichita Falls, Texas hence my username. I don't know where to begin or what to do. My fear of doing something inappropriate or wrong has kept me from bringing awareness for all of this time. Suspect is awaiting trial and the Mom of the toddler has been indicted for hiding evidence and endangering her son. The is the son of the former UFC MMA FIGHTER Bubba
" The Menace"
McDaniel. Can anyone help me? I appreciate your support and welcome to the new members.

#Justice4Wilder is my first request. But perhaps someone can also help me find an existing thread if there is one about the Texas Governor signing in to law that anyone who is dealing drugs containing fentanyl and a person dies, the dealer will be charged with murder? Currently in Wichita County Texas there are 3 arrested for murder due to selling pressed pills and overdose deaths.
Just last weekend three more people died. A 13 year old boy is among one of the latest 3. In total Wichita Falls has had 18 deaths due to OD.

Hello all, I've been a member for awhile now. I have no problem commenting in many threads but I don't know how to post new threads ughh! I've only tried to do it twice on simple topics but I have one huge case that I am passionate about that I can provide probably 100 links for. Two year old boy murdered in Wichita Falls, Texas hence my username. I don't know where to begin or what to do. My fear of doing something inappropriate or wrong has kept me from bringing awareness for all of this time. Suspect is awaiting trial and the Mom of the toddler has been indicted for hiding evidence and endangering her son. The is the son of the former UFC MMA FIGHTER Bubba
" The Menace"
McDaniel. Can anyone help me? I appreciate your support and welcome to the new members.
Did my best to start a thread (the sad story is complicated!) hope it suffices for now..

Did my best to start a thread (the sad story is complicated!) hope it suffices for now..
Thank You! You don't know how much I appreciate your time and help

#Justice4Wilder is my first request. But perhaps someone can also help me find an existing thread if there is one about the Texas Governor signing in to law that anyone who is dealing drugs containing fentanyl and a person dies, the dealer will be charged with murder? Currently in Wichita County Texas there are 3 arrested for murder due to selling pressed pills and overdose deaths.
Just last weekend three more people died. A 13 year old boy is among one of the latest 3. In total Wichita Falls has had 18 deaths due to OD.
@#JUSTICE4WILDER Started thread..

Hi Everyone! I have also been a lurker for a few years. I am from Connecticut and grew up in the Boston, MA area. When I was a child the mother of a friend of my sister was killed in Myles Standish State Park and I remember driving by their house every day and hoping her killer would be caught. The woman was Ruth Masters and her story was a Cold Case episode. Her killer was found almost 30 years later. I have always been interested in the amazing work done by investigators and if I could help is some way, I would love to help. Mother of 3, former biotechnologist, fan of Law & Order, CSI, and the fantastic true crime shows Cold Case Files, City Confidential, and numerous documentaries.

Hi Everyone! I have also been a lurker for a few years. I am from Connecticut and grew up in the Boston, MA area. When I was a child the mother of a friend of my sister was killed in Myles Standish State Park and I remember driving by their house every day and hoping her killer would be caught. The woman was Ruth Masters and her story was a Cold Case episode. Her killer was found almost 30 years later. I have always been interested in the amazing work done by investigators and if I could help is some way, I would love to help. Mother of 3, former biotechnologist, fan of Law & Order, CSI, and the fantastic true crime shows Cold Case Files, City Confidential, and numerous documentaries.
Welcome to Ws MamaRooch!
Never heard about that hideous case until now, going to keep the creep in mind for similar unsolved crimes, he hated women, mutilated them, yet apparently loved to steal and sometimes wear their clothing..
1664550311434.png
''The district attorney said Eric H. Anderson, Jr., 89, died over the weekend from an illness. Anderson had been serving a life sentence for the 1977 murder of Ruth Masters in a Plymouth state park and had been working to get more DNA testing.

Anderson, a Stoughton native with a long history of violent attacks on women, was charged with Masters' murder in 1998, more than two decades after Masters' stabbed and mutilated body was near a path in Myles Standish State Forest where she had been riding a bicycle alone after leaving her husband and 9-year-old daughter, who were waiting for her at the end of the trail.''

Hi all o/ My name is Ben and I'm from the UK. I have been a long time fan of the site. im looking forward to being an active part of this community and hope to be able to give a hand in helping solve any mystery that comes our way. :) looking forward to interacting with all of you :)

Hi all o/ My name is Ben and I'm from the UK. I have been a long time fan of the site. im looking forward to being an active part of this community and hope to be able to give a hand in helping solve any mystery that comes our way. :) looking forward to interacting with all of you :)
Welcome from a fellow Brit.

Sorry about your boat! :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads