Melissa Huckaby

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

SPECULATION ALERT: Is that at a bar? A strapless dress in a bar (if that's where it is) doesn't seem consistent with the Baptist Sunday School image. Did she party? Let's just say, if I had little ones I would want to know a little more before sending my kids in there. MOO!! (If that is not a bar, disregard this paragraph.)

I can't picture her hanging out with Williams, but I KNOW someone fathered that child of hers. Where is the dad? Is that her husband? Does she has another significant person in her life? It's not very common that a woman does something like this alone. Not saying she didn't, just uncommon. I want to know more about the man (or men) in her life.

Please don't think I'm looking down on strapless dresses in bars! Just looking at it from a mom's perspective...and being a sleuther! lol

Here is a whole set of Eddie Bauer luggage from Target online for $99.

Attachments

• eddie_bauer_set_$99_target.jpg
    eddie_bauer_set_$99_target.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 41
somewhere over the rainbow?
looks like preacher daughter is in a bar...............hubby????

Yes, a Sunday School teacher - here are the known connections (possible hubby JH):

Attachments

• ML Address.jpg
    ML Address.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 110
:eek:Could she of planned to drug, kidnap and molest Sandra?
Keep Sandra in shed? crawlspace?
Suitcase not disappearing the time she says???
That part is only her story!
Where was she in the next couple of days?
OMG.......I'm going crazy thinking to much now............:eek:

AND NO NEIGHBORS SAW THE SUITCASE IN DRIVEWAY and SOMEONE STEALING IT????
omg...you made me think of something.... in the article she said she couldn't find her keys...grabbed the spare and goes to the church... her mom calls her and says she found the keys...she tells Connie she left the suitcase and Connie goes out and says it is not there! That makes me think Melissa took it with her in the first place...

Any possibility one of you awesome Sleuths can uncover Melissa H's date of birth / place of birth??? We would greatly appreciate your help. If you can get the information, please post to Sandra's thread on the Astro Forum.

Thank you,
Soulscape

SPECULATION ALERT: Is that at a bar? A strapless dress in a bar (if that's where it is) doesn't seem consistent with the Baptist Sunday School image. Did she party? Let's just say, if I had little ones I would want to know a little more before sending my kids in there. MOO!! (If that is not a bar, disregard this paragraph.)

I can't picture her hanging out with Williams, but I KNOW someone fathered that child of hers. Where is the dad? Is that her husband? Does she has another significant person in her life? It's not very common that a woman does something like this alone. Not saying she didn't, just uncommon. I want to know more about the man (or men) in her life.

Please don't think I'm looking down on strapless dresses in bars! Just looking at it from a mom's perspective...and being a sleuther! lol

I think the sub-denomination in question is clearly The Hinky Meter Baptist Church at Clover Road.

Ok, did that reporter just ask LE (at the presser) about if they know about this woman being questioned about a child being drugged and sexually molested?
She married a John Huckaby (from past sleuthing) wondering if he is an rso... she is not living in SoCal with him anymore....why? Was it her daughter that could have been molested???

Yes, a Sunday School teacher - here are the known connections (possible hubby JH):

Judy & Brian- Parents (legal name Lane Brian?)
Adam (in military) and Caleb (college student)- Brothers
John Huckaby- Husband (ex?)
Connie & Clifford Lane (grandparents)
Julianne (possibly another sister...the only Lawless grandkid w/o a myspace?)

Let's just say she's telling the truth. Could be a crime of opportunity. Someone drives by and sees the suitcase and snags it - and also sees Sandra and takes her?

If they find the contents of the suitcase - the stuff that she says was in there - strewn about somewhere on the side of the road - I'd say it's more likely she's telling the truth.

I'd want to know just what she says she put in the suitcase.

Very suspicious overall.

Judy & Brian- Parents (legal name Lane Brian?)
Adam (in military) and Caleb (college student)- Brothers
John Huckaby- Husband (ex?)
Connie & Clifford Lane (grandparents)
Julianne (possibly another sister...the only Lawless grandkid w/o a myspace?)

Thank you! Awesome job!!

Maybe the internal bleeding is because of an ulcer, caused by stress. If she is involved then that would do it.

All sorts of speculation, but Melissa's family is totally involved in a mysterious way. Perhaps out of deference to the family they are waiting til Sandra is buried before they pick up the suspect.

So weird of her to be in the hospital at the time a tiny visitor to her house is killed.

So here's my nutty speculation, perhaps not so nutty:
Maybe Sandra was kicking to get away and kicked her in the stomach? Maybe this is a Satanic Church and the stuff in her suitcase was preparing for what's it called? an Abrahamic Sacrifice? I kid you not, it has been alleged by surviving female victims of "churches". Maybe Melissa fought with whoever took Sandra? Maybe if the reward money is high enough she'll spill the beans.

The press today was about more reward money as I read it.

Perhaps they are afraid the town of Tracy will descend on the arrest scene and tear the suspect(s) limb from limb. No, roast him a bit then tear his skin off first, then limb from limb. I can only hope. And everyone else who covered up for the child murderer. There's likely to be a LOT of them to go around.

She claims it was packed with things to redo her classroom. To me, it would probably have contained colored paper, photos, bible verses, various church oriented booklets, markers, tape, scissors, stapler, staples, cut outs, stencils, etc.

What could have been THAT large to fill that huge suitcase?! Nope. Not buying her story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste