Melissa Huckaby

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe MH backed up her SUV into Sandra and then decided to cover it up bc she was already going back to court on the 17th (If she is indeed that MH in the court records.)

If only. But wasn't there a leak about the "murder weapon" that is still missing. Many have speculated that is the reason that the blinds were removed from the Lawless home - i.e. the cord.

All sorts of speculation, but Melissa's family is totally involved in a mysterious way. Perhaps out of deference to the family they are waiting til Sandra is buried before they pick up the suspect.

So weird of her to be in the hospital at the time a tiny visitor to her house is killed.

So here's my nutty speculation, perhaps not so nutty:
Maybe Sandra was kicking to get away and kicked her in the stomach? Maybe this is a Satanic Church and the stuff in her suitcase was preparing for what's it called? an Abrahamic Sacrifice? I kid you not, it has been alleged by surviving female victims of "churches". Maybe Melissa fought with whoever took Sandra? Maybe if the reward money is high enough she'll spill the beans.

The press today was about more reward money as I read it.

Perhaps they are afraid the town of Tracy will descend on the arrest scene and tear the suspect(s) limb from limb. No, roast him a bit then tear his skin off first, then limb from limb. I can only hope. And everyone else who covered up for the child murderer. There's likely to be a LOT of them to go around.

On all the people, I would like to know if anyone noticed any scratches, bruises, injuries to any known POI...............do we have any locals on here at all?
IMO, I don't trust this church, not true division..........their a spin off -cult????

Sweetie PI? Where are you getting she was in the hospital at the time "another little girl" was killed?!

The possible elements revealed today make the great Bob Hoskins/Helen Mirren film "The Long Good Friday" look like a tea party.

Yeah, the suitcase would be several times as heavy as the supplies, in my opinion. I have one of those whopper suitcases and I can barely lift it when it's empty. lol I would have thrown the supplies into a tote bag, box, or even a Rubbermaid container.

She claims it was packed with things to redo her classroom. To me, it would probably have contained colored paper, photos, bible verses, various church oriented booklets, markers, tape, scissors, stapler, staples, cut outs, stencils, etc.

What could have been THAT large to fill that huge suitcase?! Nope. Not buying her story.

or from a child kicking her in the gut???

This is way out there.........BUT is she married?

Could she and Fred be lovers?

That being a connection to him being there and knowing Sandra??? In my mind only..........

passionflower: That's my theory also....MH's story is a pile of BS in my opinion!

Which was it, going to the church to work or going to the hospital for internal bleeding?

Is there a possibility 'someone' planned to use Sandra for a *advertiser censored* movie or a cult sacrifice ???

If only. But wasn't there a leak about the "murder weapon" that is still missing. Many have speculated that is the reason that the blinds were removed from the Lawless home - i.e. the cord.

Is it public that the blinds came from the lawless home? i don't remember reading exactly where the blinds were taken from...just tha blinds had been taken.

What if Sandra was in the suitcase Melissa put on the sidewalk, i.e. already dead. Tried to pick it up too heavy, strained herself.... went to the church, didn't use her cellphone for a reason and called her "personal morgue service" from some other location to dispose of it, then went bleeding to the hospital.

A reporter at the presser just said that Melissa Huckaby said she was questioned in the molestation and drugging of another child! Sgt. Sheneman said he had no knowledge of such a case in the mhp and was unaware of what she could be referring to!! Now THAT is news!

You bet your sweet bippy it is!

I have to give kudos to that reporter. He was on a mission and wish I knew who he workds for. He kept going back to the same questions about Melissa. And probably with good reason as he has researched her and found the case involving the molestation and drugging of another child.

WOW It is becoming quite complicated, but at least we know these people are all tied together. I wonder what really happened.

I wonder if there were things in that suitcase to photograph children - a light, camera, special blanket, props, etc. No wonder she didn't call it into police. And calling the manager of the park, well why worry about that as she knew he wouldn't find it.

If she is involved she had to have an accomplice, as I don't think she could heft that full bag into the pond, do you think? Unless she did and that is when she tore something inside. Hmmmm

I wonder what she had Sandra's sister and her daughter doing when she was looking
for keys, doing the suitcase thing and in such a panic thing...............they noticed
nothing unusual???

On all the people, I would like to know if anyone noticed any scratches, bruises, injuries to any known POI...............do we have any locals on here at all?
IMO, I don't trust this church, not true division..........their a spin off -cult????

This church does seem a little strange especially since it's so small. But the rest of the Lawless family including Melissa's parents attend a very "normal" (imo) Baptist church.

What if Sandra was in the suitcase Melissa put on the sidewalk, i.e. already dead. Tried to pick it up too heavy, strained herself.... went to the church, didn't use her cellphone for a reason and called her "personal morgue service" from some other location to dispose of it, then went bleeding to the hospital.

I just remembered, It said she went to the hospital the day Sandra's body was discovered. That is 10 days after death. xox

I don't buy the "internal bleeding"... she wouldn't even say what it was the result of to the reporter. I would think perhaps somthing psyche related. At this point all we really know is that there was a police detail at the hospital

First, we would have to believe her story of "bleeding internally". Second, she didn't take her cell phone or her keys supposedly. Third, if she killed her at home and put her in the suitcase...she claimed Connie was there which could be verified if Sandra's sister did go over to her house to watch her child...how would she have done this without her grandmother noticing Sandra being murdered?

or what if Sandra was alive and transferred to the church shed for later fun???..........Fred personal service........

The possible elements revealed today make the great Bob Hoskins/Helen Mirren film "The Long Good Friday" look like a tea party.

What a great reading post you 'old duckie. LOL I mean DEAR 'ole duckie! Ta

interesting too that she goes to the church without her cell phone!!!!! wonder how much time passed before she called Connie from the time she left the home????? ((wonder if she watches CSI too))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KariGirl