Melissa Huckaby

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A car can be considered a weapon.

Also, about the suitcase - She says she taking the supplies to decorate the room, but she then (the way she tells it) doesn't realize she 'forgot' it until she gets INSIDE the church, where her grandmother conveniently calls her - has to be inside the church cause she didn't have a cell phone - Didn't she notice when she was getting out of her SUV to go inside??

If you were taking supplies to decorate or refresh a classroom, wouldn't you get it out first thing when you were going in and take it in with you? And when you realized you forgot it, go back to get it because you couldn't do what you went there to do without it? The church is very close to the MHP, if IRC.

None of her story makes sense.

I also wonder where Connie found the keys and phone (if they were somewhere easy to find)... and I also wonder why she was in such a hurry that she didn't use the land line to call her cell phone and find it... she said she looked for 15 minutes!

I also wonder where Connie found the keys and phone (if they were somewhere easy to find)... and I also wonder why she was in such a hurry that she didn't use the land line to call her cell phone and find it... she said she looked for 15 minutes!

I had the same thought. With four cell phones in the house we are always doing that!

The front lawns at the MHP are small. The driveways are not long. How in heck would she NOT notice leaving a big friggin suitcase in the drive? I would really like to know if there was anyone at all in that MHP that had seen that suitcase in the drive - EVER!

I do believe that when that big suitcase went out the door of the Lawless MH, Sandra was already inside it. JMO.

interesting too that she goes to the church without her cell phone!!!!! wonder how much time passed before she called Connie from the time she left the home????? ((wonder if she watches CSI too))

According to the article her grandmother called her at the church to tell her they found her keys and phone...

interesting too that she goes to the church without her cell phone!!!!! wonder how much time passed before she called Connie from the time she left the home????? ((wonder if she watches CSI too))

So, since she left her cell phone at the MH, did Connie call her on a landline phone at the church? This whole story is screwy, IMO!

Another thought about the suitcase.

When Sandra was found, after they took her to the ME, very soon after the opening of that suitcase they got SW for the church.

During interviews Sheneman has stated to the effect of : There was probable cause for us to seek a SW for the church from the suitcase...

A thought crossed my mind, I can't speak for everyone, but I, myself, have travelled quite a bit, there are times when I pull out my suitcase that I realize there is some paper or what-not still in there from the previous trip slid down in a pocket or under a liner portion.

I think that there was something in that suitcase that was related to the church. MH is now related to the church as a Sunday school teacher and she claims she packed that suitcase for Sunday School classroom (I think she's full of crap-ola on that one).

I'm not sure what to think but wanted to throw that out there.

A car can be considered a weapon.

Also, about the suitcase - She says she taking the supplies to decorate the room, but she then (the way she tells it) doesn't realize she 'forgot' it until she gets INSIDE the church, where her grandmother conveniently calls her - has to be inside the church cause she didn't have a cell phone - Didn't she notice when she was getting out of her SUV to go inside??

If you were taking supplies to decorate or refresh a classroom, wouldn't you get it out first thing when you were going in and take it in with you? And when you realized you forgot it, go back to get it because you couldn't do what you went there to do without it? The church is very close to the MHP, if IRC.

None of her story makes sense.

Excellent catch about her needing to be inside the church to receive the call. And why would she answer the phone? I would assume with a church that small there is no one there full time so they just use a machine or voicemail. If she already lost keys and phone, had a neighbor watching her child, lost her suitcase, why would she have stopped to answer a phone call? Did she have to go past the phone to get to the classroom? It just seems weird. And the first thing on my mind after getting a spare key and heading outside would be that I STILL had to load that stinkin' suitcase!

Is it public that the blinds came from the lawless home? i don't remember reading exactly where the blinds were taken from...just that blinds had been taken.

I believe they were taken from the Lawless home the same night they removed the computers, etc., or perhaps the next morning. I will do a search to find out for sure.

ETA: I found this article that referenced the blinds. I stand corrected. It doesn't say where they were taken from. I think I just assumed it was from the Lawless home because it's the only home the article speaks about specifically.

http://www.kcra.com/news/19121818/detail.html#

You bet your sweet bippy it is!

I have to give kudos to that reporter. He was on a mission and wish I knew who he workds for. He kept going back to the same questions about Melissa. And probably with good reason as he has researched her and found the case involving the molestation and drugging of another child.

WOW It is becoming quite complicated, but at least we know these people are all tied together. I wonder what really happened.

I wonder if there were things in that suitcase to photograph children - a light, camera, special blanket, props, etc. No wonder she didn't call it into police. And calling the manager of the park, well why worry about that as she knew he wouldn't find it.

If she is involved she had to have an accomplice, as I don't think she could heft that full bag into the pond, do you think? Unless she did and that is when she tore something inside. Hmmmm
I am betting he works for the Tracy Press. LOL

Here are a couple of questions: She doesn't realize until she gets to the church and after her grandmother called about the phone that the suitcase is missing? She obviously HAD to be inside the church already to answer the phone so would already be well aware the suitcase wasn't there.

When she got to the church, Huckaby’s grandmother called and said she found her keys and cell phone. Huckaby said that’s when she realized she had left the $200 suitcase outside. When her family went out to get it, they said it was gone.

She didn't say she called the asst. mgr about the missing suitcase. She just says she "talked" to him and some school kids. This would indicate she came directly back home from the church since they were just getting out of school...yet Sandra and her sisters were already home from school for awhile at that point. When did she return from the church? She didn't have anything to "redo" her room with when she got there.

“So I talked to the assistant manager at the mobile home park and asked him to keep an eye out for this suitcase, someone took it,” Huckaby said. “I also told some older kids to look out for it. I didn’t think much then because, you know, kids were getting out of school and I thought that maybe someone, maybe someone walking by just took it.”

http://www.tracypress.com/pages/ful...idget=push&instance=home_news_lead_story&open (Bolded by me)

I've been working a lot the past couple of days, and have a lot of catching up to do. Just hearing of MH today... I am so far behind...

Anyone else confused about the timeline as to when Sandra was said to have visited?

We know Sandra went out to play around 4 PM. We have video of Sandra skipping past a camera and she is headed in the direction of the Lawless home.

Sandra passes her own home # 63, heading away from the entrance towards the back of the park which would take her towards the Lawless home of # 57.

Does anyone remember the rough outline of Sandra's activities as reported by her parents? In what order do they have Sandra's visits to other homes, I am not going to trust the MH or LL and CL description at this time.

ETA: I'll have to go back and look but wasn't it said that Sandra had gone to one friends home and that friend wasn't home, was that before or after her trip towards the Lawless home?

Sweetie PI? Where are you getting she was in the hospital at the time "another little girl" was killed?!

I meant to say MH was in the hospital when the little girl was found killed. I edited with extreme carelessness. MH was interviewed before Sandra's body was found, as the Lawless family was ground zero for Sandra's search and MH and CL being among the last to admit to seeing her alive.

I place the time of this particular MH interview with the police as April 6-7th when Sandra was found, MH was in the hospital, the ICU for several days. Internal bleeding left unattended gets straight to the ICU when a person finally does decide to go to the hospital.

Wow, been busy all day and I just got caught up. This is all just crazy. Not even sure what to think or post right now.

Who spends 15 min to look for keys to run around the corner if they have an extra set?

Do phone records show a call from Connie to the church, if so do times match the story?

We need more info on the drugging / molesting thing.

How old is this woman?

IMO we dont need to worry about what was in the suitcase for the classroom, because this is all BS.

And does anybody in the Lawless family use the last name Anthony as an alias?

Is it public that the blinds came from the lawless home? i don't remember reading exactly where the blinds were taken from...just tha blinds had been taken.

For some reason I remember the blinds coming from one of the male S-last named neighbors, or FW, not the L home. Can anyone verify this?

I meant to say MH was in the hospital when the little girl was found killed. I edited with extreme carelessness. MH was interviewed before Sandra's body was found, as the Lawless family was ground zero for Sandra's search and MH and CL being among the last to admit to seeing her alive.

I place the time of this particular MH interview with the police as April 6-7th when Sandra was found, MH was in the hospital, the ICU for several days. Internal bleeding left unattended gets straight to the ICU when a person finally does decide to go to the hospital.
Ah, OK! Gotcha! Internal bleeding could also be an ulcer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste