Melissa Huckaby

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If she was specifically going to the church to clean up and or 're-do' using items from the suitcase, why didn't she return home for it the second she got there and should have realized she didn't have the suitcase with her?

"had packed up in the suitcase with everything she needed to re-do the room that day"

The contents of the suitcase (if there were any contents) had to have been found somewhere (shed @ church?). So the police probably know if shes lying about this or not. Presser starting now!

The contents of the suitcase (if there were any contents) had to have been found somewhere (shed @ church?). So the police probably know if shes lying about this or not. Presser starting now!

Could this be the reason for the red ribbon that was at one time reported being around the suitcase.

Ok, did that reporter just ask LE (at the presser) about if they know about this woman being questioned about a child being drugged and sexually molested?

This whole thing's gone so far off the hinky meter, it's registering on the whanky meter.

Melissa'a last myspace login was on 4/3/09. Her mood was set to "crazy". Her status was "~MEL to the ISSA~ is high on life! lol" It appears LE has not logged into her myspace account since the last login date was before Sandra was found.

If she was specifically going to the church to clean up and or 're-do' using items from the suitcase, why didn't she return home for it the second she got there and should have realized she didn't have the suitcase with her?

"had packed up in the suitcase with everything she needed to re-do the room that day"

Also if she wanted to take or do something at church why not take her child over with her?
Wasn't she planning on being there for awhile?
I can't buy the story of hers............
I am beginning to think Fred was at church and helped her or she helped him.........something seems odd between there stories.....and a note saying Sandra forgives?
Sounds like a church member....Sunday school teacher???

Posting this here, in addition to Press Conference thread, because so much about Huckaby was covered. This was all I could hear, but it's almost everything that was said:

Tony Sheneman – 4/10/09, 3:52 PM
14 days since Sandra went missing
5 days of info needed to be reviewed this morning. Info not ready until noon.
Reward: close to $32,000 – arrest and conviction – Tracy Crime Stoppers
Asking to divert some to family’s expensive – they would appreciate it
Family said instead of memorial – donate
Warrents to be served on locations and vehicles (no details),not aware of any right now
Headed in right direction, expect closer “in the future” – no specifics
Questions:
Did Huckaby tell them about a note she received (I think; hard to hear)? He doesn’t know about, if it existed he couldn’t comment
Don’t know if same suitcase, or even if Eddie Bauer
Does he know about Governor’s reward program? He spoke to office yesterday and has info to pass along to family
Are you willing to lie, decive, or misinform? He is willing to keep everything confidential; he would not misinform us.
He confirmed there was no police report on missing suitcase. He hasn’t spoken to Huckaby personally so doesn’t know more.
Was Huckaby questioned regarding another minor being drugged and/or molested? He can’t confirm w/o specific information.
Doesn’t know if Huckaby has been questioned. He doesn’t know who was, but they’ve talked to lots of people.
No knowledge of another missing child.
Is Huckaby under police watch? If part of investigation, he can’t comment.
He’s not heard of child being drugged and/or molested at this trailer park, but things like that have happened at other areas of city.
Doesn’t know status of church search.
No one asked not to leave town.
Doesn’t know if Huckaby questioned in any previous case.
He will research case of another child drugged months ago.
Haven’t ruled out anyone.
Every morning they have briefing, today’s covered 5 days.
Making progress – won’t comment on how much or compare between days ago.
Vehicles that have been released, does not mean the people are cleared.
Regarding Williams who reported boat (I think; hard to hear) – he won’t comment.
Thursday 1:00 Memorial Service, capacity for 3,000 but working toward means for 8,000. Parking for 500 (yes hundred). Arrive early and plan to walk because it will start on time.
Next presser: 10:00 AM tomorrow, but not sure there will be anything to release.

Really. And why does she only refer to the suitcase being stolen? Wouldn't you refer to a suitcase full of stuff? I mean, if my suitcase was stolen at the airport, the suitcase itself would not be what I'd be worried about.

A reporter at the presser just said that Melissa Huckaby said she was questioned in the molestation and drugging of another child! Sgt. Sheneman said he had no knowledge of such a case in the mhp and was unaware of what she could be referring to!! Now THAT is news!

It was supposedly a $200 Eddie Bauer rolling suitcase.

Who uses a 200 dollar suitcase to transport cleaning supplies?

I bet 'grandma & grandpa' know ALLOT!
It's their church, shed, gloves, their caregiver, their grand daughter???????.........

I don't think there were any contents in that suitcase until Sandra was placed there.

You're right, the Tracy Press has stepped up. Excellent investigative journalism in this case.
ita!!! they have actually had the most investigative reporting in this case from the start...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahburhouse