Members' Theories

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You call my name, and I appear!

I don't believe in coincidences either. Depending on how strong you think his command of English is, Henry Lee seemed to hint that the duct tape on her mouth was used; that is to say, it was taken off of something else. That would explain a few things, not the least of which being that it didn't really stick to JB's face.

As for the heart, it's the source of one of my favorite Patsy inconsistencies.

Perhaps like the doodles found on the notepad PR used to write the RN and then didn't even think it not automatic to put the pen right back in it's container?

Perhaps like the doodles found on the notepad PR used to write the RN and then didn't even think it not automatic to put the pen right back in it's container?

Perhaps. That gets me to thinking about the whole "foreign faction" angle.

The Boulder Police Department failed to investigate, nor did they even know about, a Ramsey family friend who belonged to a suspicious foreign-oriented organization. The friend regularly provided care for JonBenet Ramsey, the six-year-old pageant beauty queen murdered on Christmas night of 1996 in Boulder, Colorado.

The perpetrators of the brutal rape, murder, and possible torture of JonBenet had left a three-page ransom note in the Ramsey house in which they identified themselves as representing a "small foreign faction". The murder has gone unsolved, with no viable suspects.

However, it has been learned that Colorado University student Nathan Inouye, who was a member of what would be considered a "small foreign faction", regularly baby-sat and drove JonBenet to school in 1996. Inouye belonged to the 29-member Asian Pacific American Coalition, called APAC, at Colorado University in Boulder.

APAC at Colorado was a liberal pro-active group of students who suspiciously disbanded their campus organization just weeks after JonBenet was murdered. APAC's stated goals were to advance the social and political well-being of Asian Americans. However, among the organization's concerns was its perception that violence and other serious crimes, including rape and murder, against Asian-American women were going unsolved and unpunished in the U.S.

For example, in reporting its list of activities and accomplishments to the University for the year of 1996, it wrote "Later that year APAC held a day of rememberance for Thingh Minh Lyh, a Vietnamese student in California who was a victim of racial violence. APAC members wore and passed out gray ribbons, and passed out flyers which described the incident."

Nathan Inouye, who in 1996 lived at the home of Glen and Susan Stine, had been hired by the Stines to provide care for their son Doug while the parents worked. The Stines, who were close friends of the Ramseys, were employed at Colorado University -- Glen as vice president, and Susan as a director. Their son Doug and Burke Ramsey, JonBenet's older brother, were also best friends. The Stines and the Ramseys lived five blocks apart in the upscale neighborhood and both houses were within walking distance of the University.

Inouye regularly helped baby-sit the Ramsey children, especially when the parents were out of town. He also regularly drove nine-year-old Doug, nine-year-old Burke, and six-year-old JonBenet to school as part of a carpool which included taking turns driving among the two mothers and himself.

Nevertheless, and despite what it called a thorough investigation of possible suspects not living in the Ramsey's house following the 1996 murder of JonBenet, the Boulder police, at least as of the year 2000, had apparently never even heard of Nathan Inouye nor the Asian Pacific American Coalition. These allegations are substantiated by the questions and responses between the Ramseys and a team of law enforcement investigators sent from Colorado to Georgia to interview the Ramseys in Atlanta in August of 2000. The Ramseys had moved to Atlanta in 1997.

In the offices of Ramsey attorney Lin Wood on August 28 and 29, the following discussion occurred with Patsy Ramsey:

DETECTIVE JANE HARMER (asking about the name "Nathan" mentioned in the Ramseys book "Death of Innocence"): "You mention a kid by the name of Nathan that was living with the Stines. Was he living with them prior to December of '96?"

PATSY RAMSEY: "Yes, he was."

DETECTIVE HARMER: "And at any time did he look after Burke or JonBenet?"

PATSY RAMSEY: "He would, on occasion, take them to school in the morning."

DETECTIVE HARMER: "Do you know anything more about him, his last name?"

PATSY RAMSEY: "Inouye, Nathan Inouye."

DETECTIVE HARMER: "Do you know how to spell that?"

PATSY RAMSEY: "I-N-O-U -- maybe Y-E or E."

DETECTIVE HARMER: "Is he a white male?"

PATSY RAMSEY: "He is an American, but of Japanese descent, I believe."

DETECTIVE HARMER: "How old is he?"

PATSY RAMSEY: "He has graduated now and is doing missionary work, I think. Susan would know exactly where he is, but at that time he was a college junior or senior."

ATTORNEY BRUCE LEVIN: "Mr. Wood, can you facilitate getting the information to us so we can contact him?"

ATTORNEY LIN WOOD: "I think we said yesterday, if you all make a hit list for me, so to speak, point by point what you want me to do, and we will do it."

DETECTIVE HARMER: "That is it."

John Ramsey's interview on August 29 immediately followed Patsy Ramsey's interview:

ATTORNEY BRUCE LEVIN: "Mr. Ramsey, your wife told us that there was a college student that was staying with the Stines, I believe, named Nathan Inouye?"

ATTORNEY LIN WOOD: "It was a reference in the book."

ATTORNEY BRUCE LEVIN: "Okay. Had you, prior to the murder of your daughter, had you any contact with him?"

JOHN RAMSEY: "Yeah. We would see him at their house. He would drive the kids to school occasionally in a carpool. Patsy would take them, sometimes Susan would, or Nathan would take them."

ATTORNEY BRUCE LEVIN: "Was there anything unusual about his conduct -- and I am asking for your contemporaneous impression, and then I'm going to ask you about the post-murder impression. Your contemporaneous impression of Mr. Inouye I assume was favorable if you let him drive your kids to school?"

JOHN RAMSEY: "Yes. He was a very, very kind, nice person."

ATTORNEY BRUCE LEVIN: "Keeping in mind you told us that you are suspicious of everyone, is there anything in particular about Mr. Inouye, using the power of hindsight, that causes you today to be particularly suspicious of him?"

JOHN RAMSEY: "Nothing specifically in terms of his actions or what he said. Have I eliminated him? No, I haven't. I thought about that from time to time, but I don't consider him of strong, strong interest."

When Patsy Ramsey, during her interview, mentioned that Nathan Inouye had graduated and is doing "missionary work", he was actually serving as an "environmental promoter" in Kingston, Jamaica as a member of the Peace Corps. After serving in the Peace Corps from 1999 to 2001, Inouye completed graduate work at UCLA in 2003 to get a secondary science teaching certificate and a masters in education. Inouye is now teaching science at a high school in California, his home state.

JMO

BlueCrab

Would this be any part of that foreign faction, SuperDave?

Would this be any part of that foreign faction, SuperDave?

Not to my way of thinking, Flatlander. I just happen to think that the "foreign faction" in the RN had the same purpose as Susan Smith's "carjacker" story: a play on popular fears. People have asked me why, if she wrote it, PR didn't name some specific Islamist terror group or person. Well, provided she was aware of any, she probably didn't know how to SPELL them!

Is that REALLY so difficult to believe? Our own GOV'T can't agree on how to spell them! I've seen it spelled "Osama" and "Usama" bin Laden. I've seen Hezbollah spelled at least FOUR different ways. I've seen a LOT of variations on Qaddafi's name: Khadafy, Quadaffi, etc.

That's my take on it.

Not to my way of thinking, Flatlander. I just happen to think that the "foreign faction" in the RN had the same purpose as Susan Smith's "carjacker" story: a play on popular fears. People have asked me why, if she wrote it, PR didn't name some specific Islamist terror group or person. Well, provided she was aware of any, she probably didn't know how to SPELL them!

Is that REALLY so difficult to believe? Our own GOV'T can't agree on how to spell them! I've seen it spelled "Osama" and "Usama" bin Laden. I've seen Hezbollah spelled at least FOUR different ways. I've seen a LOT of variations on Qaddafi's name: Khadafy, Quadaffi, etc.

That's my take on it.

Keep in mind, the Ramseys were conservative Republicans who joked about the "People's Republic of Boulder." I believe that some of the "strange" things about the ransom note are easily explained when you realize the Ramseys thought that a left-wing anti-American group would be a logical "villain" for the scenario. These wealthy Republicans could only have been targeted by a certain segment of Boulder... the $118,000 fits in to this narrative on a certain level, however ridiculous it might have appeared in the light of day ("The ransom demand from these terrorists is JOHN'S BONUS -- yes, perfect!")

I lay awake alot and think about the scenario that took place at 755 15th St. on Dec 25/26, 1996. For some reason I cannot get this out of my head.
That JB and BR possibly pretended to go to bed but never actually did because it was Christmas and they still had so much to look forward to.

We do know that JB ate pineapple and the BR possibly drank tea after arriving home that evening. Maybe JB soiled herself, went and got into bed with BR which made him really mad. Or as I stated before he had a friend stay the night (which would explain the bike tread marks in the front yard) and they decided to play doctor with JB. JB screamed and was wacked on the head by BR.

Whatever the picture was I see JB soiling herself, being punished for it and then hit on the head to shut her up.

I am also lead to believe that BR was taken from his bed and taken away from his parents to keep his mouth shut. I wouldn't have let another child out of my site if I had thought for a moment my other child had been kidnapped from the house, let alone call a million people to the house when the note clearly said that would result in her death. I would have read and reread every word in that note if I hadn't written it and my child was missing. Patsy stated the ransom note said S.B.T.C, Victory? Apparently the most important part to her.

I have been trying to re-read old threads and ST's book to see what I might have missed along the way. I do not know why this case still haunts me, but I think partly it is because this murder was so obviously committed by a Ramsey, and their money, lawyers and lies allowed it.
I have not yet decided who exactly, because I have 3 scenarios wherein each of them could have done this. Regardless, there was a huge coverup. What is so obvious, is that the behavior of Patsy and John speaks so much of their guilt, that even if there might be a question, there is no way an innocent parent would ever do any of the things they did.

I have begun to wonder where the first lie began, and I think that Patsy for sure did not ever go to sleep and John probably not either. If she were killed about midnight, as the evidence tells us, this happened soon after they got home and they spent the rest of the night in staging & writing the note. I have no idea if the Whites and the Fernies arrived after 0600 the 26th, or they were there much earlier. I have a list of the lies, and at some point any real truth is impossible, because if they lie about the little things, it's no leap that they're lying about almost everything. Lordy it makes me dizzy.

I have been trying to re-read old threads and ST's book to see what I might have missed along the way. I do not know why this case still haunts me, but I think partly it is because this murder was so obviously committed by a Ramsey, and their money, lawyers and lies allowed it.
I have not yet decided who exactly, because I have 3 scenarios wherein each of them could have done this. Regardless, there was a huge coverup. What is so obvious, is that the behavior of Patsy and John speaks so much of their guilt, that even if there might be a question, there is no way an innocent parent would ever do any of the things they did.

I have begun to wonder where the first lie began, and I think that Patsy for sure did not ever go to sleep and John probably not either. If she were killed about midnight, as the evidence tells us, this happened soon after they got home and they spent the rest of the night in staging & writing the note. I have no idea if the Whites and the Fernies arrived after 0600 the 26th, or they were there much earlier. I have a list of the lies, and at some point any real truth is impossible, because if they lie about the little things, it's no leap that they're lying about almost everything. Lordy it makes me dizzy.

I know what you mean. There was something about seeing those autopsy pics of JB's tiny hand with that heart drawn on the palm that got to me. I suppose its possible it clouds my judgement, I dunno. I've looked at tons of crime pics in my time but for some reason that one stays with me more so than any other.

I know what you mean. There was something about seeing those autopsy pics of JB's tiny hand with that heart drawn on the palm that got to me. I suppose its possible it clouds my judgement, I dunno. I've looked at tons of crime pics in my time but for some reason that one stays with me more so than any other.

Hearts were PR doodles :what:

Hearts were PR doodles :what:

You are right!
Long ago I recall reading- but do not remember where- that Patsy and JB used to draw hearts in the palm of each other's hands and that it stood for "my heart is in your hands".
Does anyone else remember this?

You are right!
Long ago I recall reading- but do not remember where- that Patsy and JB used to draw hearts in the palm of each other's hands and that it stood for "my heart is in your hands".
Does anyone else remember this?

Yes, DeeDee, I remember reading that. Seems like it was in one of the "Big Three" books (Schiller, Thomas, DOI). Didn't Patsy also make the statement that they would do the drawing at bedtime? Also, didn't Patsy claim she knew nothing about the heart in JonBenet's hand when her body was found, claiming that JB and the White's little girl must have done it at the White's Christmas party? Patsy called it "a pretty good little heart."

I'm guilty of this as well. It is hard not to ask questions when it comes to theories. I do not mean to step out of bounds. I haven't actually came up with a who actually done it because the evidence locker seems to be locked for good but if I was to take a gander I would have to say it was all in the family (RDI).

Just for note ST went to the Fernies and was told the following: Some friends of Patsy's were concerned about how JBR was being groomed for pagents with the heavy makeup, the elaborate costumes, and the recent addition of platinum-dyed hair. It was creating a "mega-JonBenet thing," and some friends had planned to talk about it with Patsy after Christmas. JonBenet inside the Ramsey Muder Investigation pg. 65

This reminds me of the show toddlers and tiarra's. No wonder JonBenet had an attitude and acted out. There is a tremedous unnatural pressure put on these babies and they know no different from what they are taught (right verses wrong behavior). Even sexual abuse. They know how it makes them feel but they are not equipped with the knowledge of right verses wrong.

And last but not least I truly believe that JBR was tired of the whole miss and was about to speak her mind. Which could change the entire scenario from accidental to a rage induced death of this precious Angel. I hope and pray for Justice for JBR; this is why I am here.

In PMPT the housekeeper LPH, tells about Pasty and JonBenet having a fight on the Monday before Christmas when she didn't want to wear a dress that Pasty has chose. She said JonBenet relented and wore the dark blue dress. There is a photo of JonBenet in the dress at the Christmas party that day.

On Christmas day there was another fight about what Pasty wanted her to wear that day.

In PMPT the housekeeper LPH, tells about Pasty and JonBenet having a fight on the Monday before Christmas when she didn't want to wear a dress that Pasty has chose. She said JonBenet relented and wore the dark blue dress. There is a photo of JonBenet in the dress at the Christmas party that day.

On Christmas day there was another fight about what Pasty wanted her to wear that day.

I own PMPT but have not picked it back up. As for DOI I refuse to read it. As far as I'm concerned it's full of lies before I even open to page one so why bother.

I have never seen the pictures of JB in the dresses but would love to. My mom let me dress myself from the first grade on. She said she would have to make me not wear the same dress over and over but otherwise I was very grown up.

Poor JonBenet, I can't imagine getting into a disagreement over what to wear. Here in another prime example of living precariously through your child and what a control freak PR really was.

In your opinion do you think maybe this was the reason for the 911 or at least leading up to the 911 call on the 23rd and the events of JB passing?

I own PMPT but have not picked it back up. As for DOI I refuse to read it. As far as I'm concerned it's full of lies before I even open to page one so why bother.

I have never seen the pictures of JB in the dresses but would love to. My mom let me dress myself from the first grade on. She said she would have to make me not wear the same dress over and over but otherwise I was very grown up.

Poor JonBenet, I can't imagine getting into a disagreement over what to wear. Here in another prime example of living precariously through your child and what a control freak PR really was.

In your opinion do you think maybe this was the reason for the 911 or at least leading up to the 911 call on the 23rd and the events of JB passing?

l.jpg

l.jpg

Source: http://www.myspace.com/jonbenetramsey_love

I don't blame JBR for not wanting to wear that dress. Look at those puffy sleeves! Who wants to run around and play with your friends wearing that outfit? But from Patsy's POV, it was; I'm having people over to show off my house and my daughter.

l.jpg

l.jpg

Source: http://www.myspace.com/jonbenetramsey_love

I don't blame JBR for not wanting to wear that dress. Look at those puffy sleeves! Who wants to run around and play with your friends wearing that outfit? But from Patsy's POV, it was; I'm having people over to show off my house and my daughter.

Thank you for posting the pictures. Poor baby couldn't even be herself. You are right PR did think those thoughts exactly. It was all about PR and not about JB. Narcissistic mother should be so ashamed of herself for so many reasons.

Thank you for posting the pictures. Poor baby couldn't even be herself. You are right PR did think those thoughts exactly. It was all about PR and not about JB. Narcissistic mother should be so ashamed of herself for so many reasons.

It is here in the pictures; as is the ring. I know Pam gave her the bracelet, but I thought the ring and cross for Christmas gifts from her parents?

I'm really on the fence about this. It's scary how much evidence points to a family member doing this to her..her own flesh and blood. I do think intruder is still a viable option, since they showed off that house to groups of people and gave them tours of it.

I'm really on the fence about this. It's scary how much evidence points to a family member doing this to her..her own flesh and blood. I do think intruder is still a viable option, since they showed off that house to groups of people and gave them tours of it.

I highly doubt if the basement was included in the house tour. The place was a pig sty. Although JonBenet did take Santa McReynolds down there and gave him the fairy dust. But that was JB's tour not PR.

That house tour was THREE YEARS before the murder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly