Members' Theories

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
wasn't there a follow up on the case about a guy who dressed as a ninja and lurked around people's homes. He was blamed for the attempted abduction of a kid. because of the similarities to the Jon benet case to that one, it was thought he was the killer of Jon Benet. Can someone remind me on this person because I can't recall their name

Then it WAS the hole punched from her SKULL. Nothing was apparent on the scalp itself, and the coroner himself was shocked to find the hole and fracture when he did the autopsy. It was not a triangle, though. It was a rectangle. Yes, it could have been made by a golf club (there was a set of clubs right outside the wineceller door. It could also have been made by the bat found outside or the flashlight found in the kitchen. If you are not squeamish, I will PM you the link to the photos.

I would like to see that link DeeDee. Please PM me.

I sent you the ACR link. If you can't find the skull photo, I'll post that for you. You have to scroll the page to find the crime scene photos.

Well I'm coming here after all of you have hashed and rehashed this crime for years. I have the benefit of being able to say I've argued since the beginning that the not only were the Ramsey's not involved, but some of the worst police work on the planet was conducted by some meat heads from Boulder. Being a retired officer I'd love to say they police did not screw up every aspect of this cases from the minute they walked through the front door but I'd be lying.
When a child is missing ransom demand no ransom demand the very first thing every police officer is trained to do is search the house and when you're finished search it again. Eight hours and they hadn't searched.
From there it went down hill and then these idiots after screwing up this case then started treated the family as suspects. They the Ramsey's would have been stupid not to get an attorney and the attorney would not have been doing his job if he would have let them participate in this three ring circus.
The media then got some loud mouth cops and some idiot from the prosecutors office likely the prosecutor himself and the Ramsey's were convicted in the court of public opinion.
In the meantime they finally call in an expert the retired investigator that solved more homicides than every other law enforcement official in Colorado combined. As soon as he started telling them they had missed evidence and the Ramsey were not guilty they fired him.
The had DNA evidence for all these many years and could have cleared the Ramsey family. They sent Patty to grave under a cloud of belief by many if not most that she had killed her daughter.
The Ex governor small g should be sued until he can't afford a cup of coffee. The lying cops involved in this case should be fired and never hired by another law enforcement agency.
Get Boulder out of it completely turn the case over to a panel of outside retired experts from major law enforcement agencies, put a world renowned medical examiner. Maybe then this case will get solved. But maybe now when the DNA absolutely rules out any Ramsey this family can be allowed to go their daughters grave without pictures being sold to the highest bidder? You can read my articles on homicides at http://www.examiner.com/x-14615-Spokane-Homicide-Examiner No I'm not suggesting I be a part of it I don't have the expertise and I have a mind set that says the Ramsey got railroaded by Boulder to cover up their incompetency at the scene.

mysterymax

Just have to ask you did you not see the part where DNA was found under nails and in her panties. It was not a member of the Ramsey's DNA Do you think it might be time you got off the PR bandwagon and moved on to something real????? The woman is dead her daughter was murdered she was not involved just because someone in the press or the police or the damn governor of Colorado said she did the evidence said she didn't!!!!!
But I guess you are one of those people that believe well the press said it so it must be true. 90% of the press says is pure BS law enforcement frequently plants lies with the press it's called disinformation they do it for any number of reasons. Perhaps the most frequent being there is a high profile case they can't solve. Everyone is entitled to think what they want but when physical evidence tell you it was someone else, it's a good bet it was someone else.

mysterymax

Just have to ask you did you not see the part where DNA was found under nails and in her panties. It was not a member of the Ramsey's DNA Do you think it might be time you got off the PR bandwagon and moved on to something real????? The woman is dead her daughter was murdered she was not involved just because someone in the press or the police or the damn governor of Colorado said she did the evidence said she didn't!!!!!
But I guess you are one of those people that believe well the press said it so it must be true. 90% of the press says is pure BS law enforcement frequently plants lies with the press it's called disinformation they do it for any number of reasons. Perhaps the most frequent being there is a high profile case they can't solve. Everyone is entitled to think what they want but when physical evidence tell you it was someone else, it's a good bet it was someone else.

I'm not saying the LE didn't mess up but when the same LE let Patsy Ramsey's sister go into the house and brought everything except the kitchen sink out how was the R's being railroaded and why did it take the R's so long with the clothes being sent in that they wore that day...And when the child is found in the home and not gone after the ransom note was found who wouldn't look at the parents...I said this plenty of times the Ramsey's made themselves looked guilty by not keeping straight answers....

mysterymax

And some of the stuff released to the press was the R's dream team and since you say your an ex police officer how can you say this cause in my opinion you are saying all police officers does this...
And forgive me here I don't think this....

Since this thread is very specific in its stipulation of "no debating," I won't I'll merely correct some misstatements.

In the meantime they finally call in an expert the retired investigator that solved more homicides than every other law enforcement official in Colorado combined.

I'm not sure that's the case. Tom Haney of the Denver police department is considered an excellent homicide investigator.

As soon as he started telling them they had missed evidence and the Ramsey were not guilty they fired him.

Again, not true. He was not fired, not even close. he quit on his own. And it didn't happen immediately. He stuck it out for almost a year.

mysterymax

Did you not see the part where there was no usable DNA from her fingernails? This has been one of the biggest misconceptions in the case. The fingernail DNA was too degraded to be matched to anything else, and the coroner did not follow proper procedures. He used the same contaminated nail clipper for all 10 nails, instead of a separate sterile clipper for each nail.
You are completely right about the botched police work. Right from the first officer on the scene, who never bothered to look UP to see the latch on the door. Had he done so, the father would never have "found" her, and there would have been less cross-contamination of the crime scene.

But if Lou Smit is right with his theory of the basement window I don't think Santa would fit...And with him having heart surgery I think this would have some affect on him too...So I don't see Santa doing this....

Santa Bill McReynolds was thoroughly checked out by LE. Hair, saliva, fingerprints. NOTHING links him to the crime at all. Besides, he had recent heart surgery and police early on deemed him physically unable to have done it -from the aspect of carrying JB anywhere, especially down the spiral stairs, plus he could never have lifted the window grate and fit in the window.
JR also owned a Santa suit- which his grown son JAR could have easily worn. Maybe HE was the "secret Santa".

But how easy is alibis knock out of the ballpark...And tell me why did the older children needed so strong alibis since they was supposedly in Alanta...

His alibis are not solid. They are simply alibis. He was seen in Boulder by a neighbor that day. His face cannot be seen in that ATM photo. It could have bee anyone he asked to do that for him. JR hired a lawyer immediately for his ex-wife, JAR's mother. WHY? She wouldn't have needed one of there was not something she needed to be prevented from saying. No one was able to provide photographs from Christmas Day that show JAR in Atlanta, or show that he was not in Boulder. Along with their phone records, photos and videos of Christmas Day were suspiciously absent. The only photos were from the White's, and it is possible that JAR did not join the family there, remaining at the house.

I was thinking about the christmas presents the R kids received that year, BR gets a games console and JB gets a doll that supposed to look like her (more appreciated by mom probably) and bicycle. The console is the winner by far imo and JB would want to play too, maybe causing arguments between the kids and annoyance for the parents.

I was thinking about the christmas presents the R kids received that year, BR gets a games console and JB gets a doll that supposed to look like her (more appreciated by mom probably) and bicycle. The console is the winner by far imo and JB would want to play too, maybe causing arguments between the kids and annoyance for the parents.

A very common occurrence on Christmas morning in many families, but hardly a prelude to homicide. What happened to JB occurred late that night, around midnight. Too many hours away for a kid to hold a grudge. As far as annoying the parents, yes of course it would. But not to the extent that would provoke killing. Add to Patsy's stress level, yes. The end of the day was a culmination of stress for her.
That events of that night had to have happened one of 2 ways. Accidentally, with staging done to prevent having to admit it- or a head bash in reaction to a scream caused by sexual molestation. MOO.

:sleuth: When hubby and I traveled to Boulder, I naturally had him drive me straight to the Ramsey house. I was struck by how CLOSE to the street the house is.....and how CLOSE together the neighborhood houses are. This made the scenario of an intruder much less possible in my mind.

Additionally, a head investigator at our state crime lab is married to a colleague of mine. The investigator told me that - no question - JR is guilty of this crime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jonnyfastball