Memorial Thread - COVID-19 Coronavirus

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Natasha Ott

Natasha-Ott.jpg

39-year-old found dead in her kitchen — her coronavirus test from four days earlier still had not come back
I just saw a post elsewhere, which reminded me about her. So I searched and found this update.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.sunherald.com/news/coronavirus/article241601491.html

Newborn in Connecticut Dies of Coronavirus

“It is with heartbreaking sadness today that we can confirm the first pediatric fatality in Connecticut linked to ‪#COVID19. A 6-week-old newborn from the Hartford area was brought unresponsive to a hospital late last week and could not be revived,” the governor Tweeted.

Sadly, there is a major outbreak at this nursing home in Bobcaygeon Ontario (Canada). A significant minority of the staff are infected (40%?), and 9 residents have died. This is a town of only 3500. (My brother and his wife just bought an Inn there less than a year ago. They are devastated.)

"On the day after three residents of the Pinecrest Nursing Home in Bobcaygeon, Ont., tested positive for COVID-19, the facility’s medical director e-mailed family members to brace them for the worst.

“It’s possible that you may face the decision to send your loved one to the hospital, especially if they develop pneumonia and have trouble breathing,” Michelle Snarr wrote on March 21. “This would raise the question of going on a ventilator. A frail nursing-home patient who is put on a ventilator is quite likely to suffer a great deal, and may not survive … I am asking all of you to think hard about what would be in the best interest of your loved ones.” "

Nine residents die, 34 staff suffer symptoms as coronavirus devastates Bobcaygeon, Ont. nursing home

3B7E46EF-24BA-4EDD-8602-D77214501B02.jpeg

May Janet Lieben Rest In Peace

Grandmother, 67, dies alone in a hospital cubicle after contracting coronavirus on the Ruby Princess cruise - and her heartbroken husband couldn't even say goodbye

Janet Lieben,
from Blayney, New South Wales, caught the deadly respiratory infection on a once-in-a-lifetime cruise on the doomed Ruby Princess ship.

Her husband Jerry, a Vietnam veteran, was also infected, and was in the same hospital when Ms Lieben died alone in an ICU cubicle on Wednesday.

Grandmother, 67, died alone in a hospital cubicle after contracting coronavirus on the Ruby Princess | Daily Mail Online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader
Back