Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, miley:)
So if all this is true (not referring to you, miley, but the information), then they were able to test it enough to know it was semen, but couldn't test it enough to get the dna???? And if there were two stains that may have compromised each other, then how do they know the one they tested wasn't in fact, compromised by the other stain?? I'm the farthest thing from a scientist, but that all just sounds....hinky. :waitasec:

I agree. I'm on the fence about the choice they made in testing blood over Semen as well.

The reason is, they knew, or after testing should have known, that the majority if not ALL, the blood on the pillow was MK's. So for that particular spot, I say they should have risked just testing the semen.

Also, I guess they think it was on RG's shoe because it was mixed in the shoe print? Because to my understanding they don't have RG's shoes, just a box that they were sold in.

Thank you.

The only other reason I can think of why Mignini did not want the semen DNA tested is that if it turned out to belong to RG, then the jury would be left with a picture of RG digitally raping MK (while she was dead or alive) and simultaneously masturbating with his other hand.

That leaves us with a picture of AK and RS doing what? Standing by and cheering? "Go Rudy! Go Rudy! Go Rudy!" That is even harder to believe that the vague "sex-game-gone-wrong" or "prank-that-got-out-of-control."

Maybe Mignini was afraid his case would crumple if he put the image of AK and RS as cheerleader squad into the jury's heads.

All of this is total speculation on my part, but I'd love to hear other theories as to why Mignini fought the testing of the pillow.

How does one ascertain that it was digital versus penial? I'm confused.

As for motive, the only one right now that I can buy that would incllude AK and RS is that like I'd said in the other thread, RG had been hounding AK to set him up with MK. maybe she saw him in the square the afternoon of the murder, if that's where she went (alone or with RS), and she gave in and said to just go on over to the house and try it. (not meaning to break in and rape etc).

Then later, since she doesn't have to work, she gets RS to take her to the house to get some clothes for her trip and see if RG actually went over there.

OR,

she could have seen him in the square and he was boasting to her that he had plans with MK that night. Maybe AK didn't believe it and later, since she didn't have to work, asked RS to take her over there to see what was going on.

For her not to just call MK, I'd have to ask if we know how to tell if a phone is off because it's off, or because it ran out of battery and is charging? They never gave that as an excuse for turning them off, but cell phones can't be on 24/7 without recharging. They shut off. Or maybe her battery was low, so she was trying to conserve battery. I don't know. HOw do they defend turning off their phones?

Anyways, I am ONLY GUESSING at these theories so no, they don't contain all the answers and if you have a question about them, your guess for an answer is as good as mine.

As for motive, the only one right now that I can buy that would incllude AK and RS is that like I'd said in the other thread, RG had been hounding AK to set him up with MK. maybe she saw him in the square the afternoon of the murder, if that's where she went (alone or with RS), and she gave in and said to just go on over to the house and try it. (not meaning to break in and rape etc).

Then later, since she doesn't have to work, she gets RS to take her to the house to get some clothes for her trip and see if RG actually went over there.

OR,

she could have seen him in the square and he was boasting to her that he had plans with MK that night. Maybe AK didn't believe it and later, since she didn't have to work, asked RS to take her over there to see what was going on.

For her not to just call MK, I'd have to ask if we know how to tell if a phone is off because it's off, or because it ran out of battery and is charging? They never gave that as an excuse for turning them off, but cell phones can't be on 24/7 without recharging. They shut off. Or maybe her battery was low, so she was trying to conserve battery. I don't know. HOw do they defend turning off their phones?

Anyways, I am ONLY GUESSING at these theories so no, they don't contain all the answers and if you have a question about them, your guess for an answer is as good as mine.
I agree and I have always felt if AK and RS were involved at all, it was only in tampering or obstruction. That said, I think it would have to go a bit further than what you have proposed - although it is in the right direction - in order for them to feel responsible enough to see and examine the scene without immediately calling police. So I would propose something like yours, but maybe with also a suggestion of forcing himself on her , due to a bit of prankish resentment perhaps(such as, "she will love it, just don't take no for an answer") never dreaming it could escalate to violent murder. As we both say, this is MERE theorizing and speculation.

(By the way, I heard from Injustice in Perugia on the May 21 question: If the DNA is dismissed, AK and RS could be set free. However, it is more likely that an additional review could lead into September. Oy vey...:crazy:

Again, only guessing, but if AK DOES like to have all the male attention, she could have been a little resentful that RG was interested in MK (even if AK didn't even want RG, she could have been jealous. Some women are that way), and sent him over there out of spite, already of course knowing MK didn't want anything to do with him.

IF AK did this and we're just guessing, I really don't think she did it with the intention that he'd force himself and wind up murdering.

This theory, as it formulates, also clears RS of knowing who the heck RG is, because AK was the one who was seeing RG in the square. And if RS came into the house, saw RG, then RG ran out, it might stand to reason that RS and AK were seen with a knife, out on the streets.

It's POSSIBLE that one of them grabbed the knife to chase RG down. They got to the street, noticed the broken down car and people, and that might have been when AK COULD HAVE yelled at that man by the trash can.

When they couldn't catch RG, they went back in the house to deal with the truama they see with MK.

Maybe the Breakin was still real, as RG broke in the house to get to MK, but AK and RS were too traumatized to call the police right away. I have no good guess or excuse as to why not, but maybe they didn't and after waking up the next day, realized they had to do something.

This goes back to my question of RG, though, talking about how AK had slept in the house with all that blood. Why did he write that in the diary? I'm supposing maybe AK and RS could have remained in the house for a LONG time, and RG knew because he'd watchd the house. And he assumed that she'd stayed there.

THIS IS ALL GUESSING. JUST STREAM OF THOUGHT. it is not intended to be a real theory or complete theory. please do not treat it as such.

I need to shape this theory up, but I'm liking it because if they actually walked in on the murder, and were too weirded out by it all night to call the police, it would explain why they were acting strange the next day or why they didn't need to see the body or why RS wrote that AK changed their story, but then he said he didn't realize the inconsistency.

I have to work on the theory more, but I just still cannot see AK and RS as willing participants in an attempted gang rape?

Even assuming that they walked in murder, but didn't call the police (by the way I find it hard to believe that two young healthy people not prone to hysterics would be so shocked as to not call the police), why did they not mention Guede's name as they were questioned afterwards?

I need to shape this theory up, but I'm liking it because if they actually walked in on the murder, and were too weirded out by it all night to call the police, it would explain why they were acting strange the next day or why they didn't need to see the body or why RS wrote that AK changed their story, but then he said he didn't realize the inconsistency.

I have to work on the theory more, but I just still cannot see AK and RS as willing participants in an attempted gang rape?
I agree, and I think your theory makes a lot of sense.

Even assuming that they walked in murder, but didn't call the police (by the way I find it hard to believe that two young healthy people not prone to hysterics would be so shocked as to not call the police), why did they not mention Guede's name as they were questioned afterwards?
The only thing I can come up with is some sense of guilt and culpability: as in, they told Rudy to go to the cottage and wait for MK, and felt if Guede were caught, the would be somehow implicated. As it worked out, it turned out far worse for them than they could have imagined. (this presumes of course that they were in some way guilty of tampering or obstruction. But there is much reasonable doubt about this, as well)

I'm trying to think about this, viewing the evidence that the other side persists is accurate. I don't think I can do it without insisting that the break in was real. So I'm still thinking about it.

But I'm kind of thinking AK didn't know what RG's plan was.

I'm thinking they went home to get her some clothes for the next day and walked in on the murder in progress.

I'm thinking RG did push RS or encounter RS and ran out the house. I'm thinking AK was outside and saw a black man running whichever way RG went. (if she honestly assumed PL had a crush on MK, this might be where his name came from. (I got this from RG asking AK in his diary, why she blamed PL. He asked if she'd done it because PL was black, and that meant AK had seen something that night and blamed a black man.) Maybe AK was outside the house because she was scared, because she saw the damaged window when they pulled up. So RS went in the house first to check it out.

Then I'm THINKING, guessing, making things up, whatever you want to say, that after they went to the road and couldn't catch up to RG, they went in to see all that had happened.

I'm thinking RS might have taken his shoes off, so not to step in blood, AK stood at MK's door, (where they say her footprint was) and watched as RS checked MK for signs of life. I'm thinking RS then stepped in the blood and hopped to the bathroom to get it off his foot, putting the print that the guilters CLAIM is his on the bathmat. I'm thinking RS COULD have touched the bra clasp as he checked on MK.

The rest, I'm still thinking about, so if you got theories, offer them. If not, I probably can't answer any challenges to this theory, because I'm just making it up.

I'm trying to think about this, viewing the evidence that the other side persists is accurate. I don't think I can do it without insisting that the break in was real. So I'm still thinking about it.

But I'm kind of thinking AK didn't know what RG's plan was.

I'm thinking they went home to get her some clothes for the next day and walked in on the murder in progress.

I'm thinking RG did push RS or encounter RS and ran out the house. I'm thinking AK was outside and saw a black man running whichever way RG went. (if she honestly assumed PL had a crush on MK, this might be where his name came from. (I got this from RG asking AK in his diary, why she blamed PL. He asked if she'd done it because PL was black, and that meant AK had seen something that night and blamed a black man.) Maybe AK was outside the house because she was scared, because she saw the damaged window when they pulled up. So RS went in the house first to check it out.

Then I'm THINKING, guessing, making things up, whatever you want to say, that after they went to the road and couldn't catch up to RG, they went in to see all that had happened.

I'm thinking RS might have taken his shoes off, so not to step in blood, AK stood at the door, (where they say her footprint was) and watched as RS checked MK for signs of life. I'm thinking RS then stepped in the blood and hopped to the bathroom to get it off his foot, putting the print that the guilters CLAIM is his on the bathmat. I'm thinking RS COULD have touched the bra clasp as he checked on MK.

The rest, I'm still thinking about, so if you got theories, offer them. If not, I probably can't answer any challenges to this theory, because I'm just making it up.
A lot of it makes a good deal of sense, and it is ALWAYS worth exploring alternate theories, as these may germinate and come to some worthwhile fruition.

Has anyone else ever thought of a theory similiar to this that you know of? If so, what were they saying?

I started along the lines of this theory because I kind of believed that guy who said he'd been at the trash can, encountered RS and AK, and then ironically encountered RG, who'd wanted to pay for the use of his car. according to whatever I read, he'd offered the man 250 in italian money for it, but the man refused. that sounds like a murderer eager to get away, but not trying to draw attention to himself by carjacking.

If they just innocently happen upon a murder, again, why not call police?
If any of you happen upon a murder, would not the first thing you do is to call police? I sure as **** know what I would do, and it would not be taking a shower at the place someone was just murdered in, with visible blood around.

Has anyone else ever thought of a theory similiar to this that you know of? If so, what were they saying?

I started along the lines of this theory because I kind of believed that guy who said he'd been at the trash can, encountered RS and AK, and then ironically encountered RG, who'd wanted to pay for the use of his car. according to whatever I read, he'd offered the man 250 in italian money for it, but the man refused. that sounds like a murderer eager to get away, but not trying to make a scene by carjacking.
Well, I had read a general theory about AK and RS inspecting, and then realizing that they may have left evidence. Yours is more fleshed out, but it resonates roundly with intuition. The more details, the more it makes sense. Maybe others have heard some similar details. I always thought the scream was Amanda's, realizing they had touched too much and were now in trouble.

I'm thinking the scream was AK's because she was outside and saw some bloody man running out of her house. She may have only see that he was bloody and a black man.

Being outside, I believe neighbors could hear her scream and it matches with scream and running, because RG would be running, RS would be chasing, and AK might have automatically started following RS and they reached the road. See what I'm saying?

At first, I didn't believe this guy who was talking about the trash can incident, but now I need to go find that witness account and delve more into it.

I'm thinking the scream was AK's because she was outside and saw some bloody man running out of her house. She may have only see that he was bloody and a black man.

Being outside, I believe neighbors could hear her scream and it matches with scream and running, because RG would be running, RS would be chasing, and AK might have automatically started following RS and they reached the road. See what I'm saying?

At first, I didn't believe this guy who was talking about the trash can incident, but now I need to go find that witness account and delve more into it.
I do see what you mean. Can you find the account, and post it and link it?:waitasec:

If they just innocently happen upon a murder, again, why not call police?
If any of you happen upon a murder, would not the first thing you do is to call police? I sure as **** know what I would do, and it would not be taking a shower at the place someone was just murdered in, with visible blood around.

In turn, I ask why, if you got all night to set up a burglary, why don't you set up a burglary? Why don't you take a couple laptops or something out the house and dump them somewhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop