Meredith Kercher murdered-Amanda Knox appeals conviction #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Flourish, you just don't know how much I love it when you do these posts! Of course the Poo post will always be number one, but I can count on you to analyze something just about as deeply if not DEEPER than I would!

Actually, won't the Poo post always be number two? Sorry, couldn't resist:) :floorlaugh:

Ones in the shape of a rabbit that can be put on a key chain are one example. If you have ever been to a stagette or organized one they can be bought in assorted shapes and colour and are meant as a joke

:tyou:

Okay, I don't know how far we can go there on the vibe talk without scaring away the men and causing Salem to come in here and regulate, but...I'll give it shot...These will be from my own personal experiences, too.

First, I'm scared of the sex in the city vibe. And I would NEVER consider it a vibe or a toy. It's a monster. If you have to plug it in a wall, it's too much for me....geez! How much power do you need?

Anyways, I think a "toy vibe" would be one of those really small ones that people give as a gag gift, like I saw one disguised in a lifesavor wrapper, and some that look like lip stick tubes. Now, they are functional, don't get me wrong. But I can't imagine classifying it as a toy unless it was in the "gag gift" section of the speical store.

Yeah, they tell you on all the toys that they are "novelty" only. I don't know why. I guess in case you hurt yourself or someone else with it. Say it overheats and explodes. Can't blame the factory because they told you it wasn't for "real" use.

Anyways, It has no bearing. But it was sure fun to read your breakdown about it!

On the bra, having many bras destroyed by my dogs over the years, I can tell you, if you got fangs and chomping teeth, it's a breeze to tear up a bra! But, in truth, I don't know how long they've had to chew on them when I finally discover it. When I've caught them with the bras and not much time has passed, they knawed on it, but it's still wearable. (do not ask. Ok, yes I will put a safety pin in it and wear it! Bras are expensive! I'll never forget when they tore up my $35 Victoria's secret bras. I wanted to murder them!)

Both snipped for space and emphasis

Ohhh, I had not even thought about those stupid little trinket crappy things! :loser: I assumed since they were kept with condoms (yeah?) that it was an actual sex toy vibrator, not silly gag gift vibrating toy...

Something like this, then: http://www.angelicxxxtoys.com/page2.php?view=productPage&product=246&category=18#

"Flower Power" - Vibrating Keychain" (don't worry, there is nothing remotely explicit on that link--there's a picture of an angel and a photo of the keychain, which looks like a daisy)

I heard "rabbit vibrator" and of course, thought of the rabbit vibrator (which, for the record, uses batteries not a wall plug, but...big batteries;))

I didn't care when I thought it was the actual rabbit vibrator, well I guess I did care a little in the way that it may or may not have caused friction between MK and AK...but you're telling me it was a little vibrating rabbit as opposed to a rabbit vibrator...I just don't care about that at all, really.

I was expecting this: :fireworks:, but really it was more like this: :waiting:

:beagle:I am happy that my cat only likes to snuggle with my bra, not eat it LOL:) And I can't blame you a bit for repairing and re-wearing, wasn't_me! They are expensive! :cat:

Oh yeah, and:
[video=youtube;vYEXzx-TINc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYEXzx-TINc[/video]

:eek:fftobed:

As far as contamination goes, these pictures say it all.

The first picture is a wide shot. See the white gloves? If you don't, look at the zoomed in picture, then back up to see where the gloves were carelessly thrown on the floor. Then look at the close up to see how dirty those gloves were after "evidence collection." mind you, that's the corridor on the way to the front door, where RG's footprints were. Also, who knows how many times RS walked that area.

24717_1245278701034_1501399242_30567611_2781250_n.jpg

24717_1245278981041_1501399242_30567612_3856310_n.jpg

more contamination pictures here:

http://www.injusticeinperugia.com/contamination.html

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

See, I'd heard that Mikey commerical a thousand times in my youth and got the quote wrong! That's proof of how our memories are. Good thing I wasn't testifying in a trial to it, because I would have sworn I was right!

Yes, Poo will always be number 2.

I need to go to bed. I am all late tonight because we had those storms all over the southeast in the USA.

Interesting and funny posts!!:floorlaugh:
About the vibrator: What always annoyed me is that the press tried to show it as a sign of Amanda's paraphillia or perversity, which seems odd in an era where it is so common for women to have these.
I do not see how contamination can NOT be an issue here, nor why such a tiny amount of RS's DNA would be found on the clasp only.

Also, wasnt_me brought up the jacket: Hendry points out that Meredith's jacket was found with the sleeves inside out, as if it had been yanked off her, and it was soaked in blood. Thus , she had it on when she was attacked. He envisions her sitting on the bed, jacket still on from being out, phoning her Mom on the cell, when Guede bursts into the room with the knife. This makes a LOT of sense, whereas the 3 on 1 attack with her still with her coat on seems absurd.

Also, wasnt_me brought up the jacket: Hendry points out that Meredith's jacket was found with the sleeves inside out, as if it had been yanked off her, and it was soaked in blood. Thus , she had it on when she was attacked. He envisions her sitting on the bed, jacket still on from being out, phoning her Mom on the cell, when Guede bursts into the room with the knife. This makes a LOT of sense, whereas the 3 on 1 attack with her still with her coat on seems absurd.

Agree 100% - the logic is solid, and considering all the blood, no evidence of multiple people in the room...

Below, an excerpt from Hendry's professional analysis, it is a re-enactment theory which in part explains the jacket and its sleeves. It was an Addidas sweatshirt/jacket.

Following is what appears to have happened:
After entering the cottage at about 8:50 pm, Rudy begins to go through Filomena Romanelli's room. He also takes a quick look in Laura Mezzeti's room, where he leaves a drawer partly open. While looking around in the place, he realizes he needs to use a toilet, so he goes to the nearby bathroom. After a couple of minutes, he hears a sound at the front door and realizes someone has come home. Meredith Kercher arrives at the front door of her apartment flat at about 8:55 pm. She is wearing a blue zippered Adidas jacket over a thin, off-white long sleeved sweatshirt with a tee shirt overlay. She is also wearing blue jeans and red and white Puma shoes. Meredith is carrying an off-white shoulder bag, which contains, among other things, a book she has borrowed from a friend. Upon entering she locks the door from the inside and walks straight to her room.

There, she walks to the far wall and turns on the overhead light. She tosses the borrowed book and a notebook on the bed and hooks the shoulder bag on the desk chair. It is 8:56 pm. Meredith now gets out the cell phone she uses to call her family and friends in the UK, sits down on the edge of her bed, and initiates a call to her mother.

For reasons only Rudy knows, he makes the decision to go to Meredith's room, neglecting to flush the toilet lest he lose the element of surprise. Armed with a sharp pocketknife, he bursts into the room and confronts Meredith. She stands up, but Rudy grabs her before she can react defensively. She pulls away, but he turns her around and brings her flush against his body. This early struggle results in lateral contact with the bed frame and mattress and possibly the corner of the nightstand.

Once Rudy has Meredith under control from behind, he positions the tip of his knife against the right side of her throat. He makes three knife wounds to the right side of the throat during this initial phase of the struggle, with one being a stab wound that penetrates about 1-1/2 inches. Meredith instantly begins bleeding and raises her right hand to the wounds.

Rudy’s intent with these initial knife wounds may be to subdue and control his victim rather than to kill her. But as the struggle moves across the room toward the window near the desk, it becomes more violent. Either Rudy is consumed with an urge to kill, or he cannot control Meredith any other way, or he realizes she has recognized him.

Eventually Meredith falls to her knees. Rudy, still on his feet, straddles her from behind. From this vantage point, he grabs her jawbone with the fingers of his left hand, pulling her head back Then, with his right hand, he stabs her throat and drives the knife blade to its full depth. He pulls the blade upward until the wound is 3 inches in length. Large quantities of blood immediately flood onto his hand and his pants.

Rudy releases Meredith’s head and steps back as she collapses and begins to eject a large volume of blood onto the floor in front of the wardrobe closet. The initial blood deposits are likely oriented in the direction of the nightstand. Meredith attempts to crawl in a clockwise direction, propped on her right hand while clutching her left hand to her throat. She probably remains fully conscious for only a minute or so.

With the struggle over, Rudy seizes the collar of the blue sweatshirt Meredith is wearing and pulls her toward the nightstand, leaving a heavy trail of blood. After moving her upper body for about 1-1/2 feet in a counterclockwise arc, the jacket begins to come off, and she is caught up in the mat on the floor, so Rudy tosses it toward the desk. . . .
The bloody hand swipe markings seen in the photo above were likely left by Meredith’s left hand in a final attempt to stand up.

Rudy begins to disrobe Meredith. He pulls the blue Adidas sweatshirt downward until it comes off, turning the sleeves inside out. He then removes her shoes and socks before rolling her onto her back, at which point she aspirates some blood onto the side of the wardrobe.
http://www.injusticeinperugia.org/RonHendry10.html

Thanks for posting this, Miley. Interesting that there has been a general decline in US travel dollars. She looks so sweet in that picture, and she had no idea what awaited her. This is not to say that I am naive enough to believe a young girl could not take part in a brutal murder: We know full well they can. I do not believe the evidence reveals Amanda as a killer though. Thanks again for posting.

What's interesting, Worldcrunch links to the Amanda Knox Defense Fund - are they in support of AK?

(for anyone who hasn't already) Here is something else to read ...I haven't even read it in its entirety yet so i can't go into detail but Frank Sfrazo posted a new blog entry last night:
http://perugia-shock.blogspot.com/2011/04/key-moments-in-knoxsollecito-case.html#more

What's interesting, Worldcrunch links to the Amanda Knox Defense Fund - are they in support of AK?

(for anyone who hasn't already) Here is something else to read ...I haven't even read it in its entirety yet so i can't go into detail but Frank Sfrazo posted a new blog entry last night:
http://perugia-shock.blogspot.com/2011/04/key-moments-in-knoxsollecito-case.html#more
Wow, it looks like they are postponing due to issues of contamination! I will read more, thanks for posting this, Miley! as per the link to Perugia Shock:

Stefano Conti and Carla Vecchiotti, who were supposed to deliver their study on knife and bra clasp to the court next May 9, just asked for a postponement. It seems that their attention is now towards a possible contamination occurred outside the test. They are right because, as we know, that DNA doesn’t fit any logic, it simply can’t be there. Non-blood DNA on the blade requires another explanation than the knife being the murder weapon. And even for the bra clasp, as we shall see, there are some problems...

He makes a number of good points. I'm not usually one to believe conspiracy theories, but why did it just happen that TV cameras were running when the bra clasp was found? Especially considering so much of the investigation wasn't taped!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay