Meredith Kercher murdered-Amanda Knox appeals conviction #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On 48 hours mystery, it's callled picture perfect. Cause there was a camera found washed in the washing machine, but they were able to lift the pictures off it, and turns out there's pictures of him posing in the shower, then pictures of him on the floor in the shower staggering around from a knife attack. There's a websleuths thread on it, too. I think it's travis alexander who died. she's been awaiting trial for 2 years, now, it's gotta be at least two years.

Well, what about my other post, about the Halloween party? I never heard of this other case you speak of--sounds awful....

Yeah, I was saying I thought RG got the idea for that story from that telegraph article that came out on November 4th. Now that I see that story was out there before his skype call, I think he just made that story up to go along with the headlines.

If RG could tell us (before it was in the headlines) that MK was on her side by the wall and the closet, fully dressed when he tried to stop her bleeding, then I'd believe someone staged it to look like a rape and I'd believe him that he was there as a make-out friend.

But as it stands, her pants are off, her bra has blood spatter as if she were bleeding when she was moved and it was removed, the towels he "staunched" with are over by her position AFTER she was dragged to the pillow. His handprint and shoe prints are on the pillow she was dragged to.

If we didn't have those things, I might believe him when he says, MK redressed and he went to the bathroom and then these other things ensued. But who thinks to make it look like a rape when you killed her over money AND there's actual evidence of some sort of vaginal penetration and her pants are off and her shirt is up? How is that staged just because of missing money? Just leave her there and make it look like she was murdered over a botched robbery. Very simple. What person thinks to stage a break-in AND a rape?

And who is this Shaky guy who was a suspect for like two minutes? The Moroccan? They say he was questioned at 230am on November 3rd.

Yeah, I was saying I thought RG got the idea for that story from that telegraph article that came out on November 4th. Now that I see that story was out there before his skype call, I think he just made that story up to go along with the headlines.

If RG could tell us (before it was in the headlines) that MK was on her side by the wall and the closet, fully dressed when he tried to stop her bleeding, then I'd believe someone staged it to look like a rape and I'd believe him that he was there as a make-out friend.

But as it stands, her pants are off, her bra has blood spatter as if she were bleeding when she was moved and it was removed, the towels he "staunched" with are over by her position AFTER she was dragged to the pillow. His handprint and shoe prints are on the pillow she was dragged to.

If we didn't have those things, I might believe him when he says, MK redressed and he went to the bathroom and then these other things ensued. But who thinks to make it look like a rape when you killed her over money AND there's actual evidence of some sort of vaginal penetration and her pants are off and her shirt is up? How is that staged just because of missing money? Just leave her there and make it look like she was murdered over a botched robbery. Very simple. What person thinks to stage a break-in AND a rape?
All very true. But I am thinking he broke in, and he also raped her. That is Hendry's analysis, and it is very believable. It is too much to think of staging both, yet they do think Knox and Sollecito staged both now.

And who is this Shaky guy who was a suspect for like two minutes? The Moroccan? They say he was questioned at 230am on November 3rd.
I know, this book was the first I heard of him. It seems he was cleared and considered irrelevant early on.....

On 48 hours mystery, it's callled picture perfect. Cause there was a camera found washed in the washing machine, but they were able to lift the pictures off it, and turns out there's pictures of him posing in the shower, then pictures of him on the floor in the shower staggering around from a knife attack. There's a websleuths thread on it, too. I think it's travis alexander who died. she's been awaiting trial for 2 years, now, it's gotta be at least two years.
Good lord. :( Do you believe she is guilty?

Oh yeah, Jodi did it. I believe it. And I know people don't like to blame the victim, but he was kind of like that guy who got ran over by his mercedes-driving wife. He'd been telling his friends that he wasn't with Jodi, and he'd been dating other women. But he'd been telling Jodi that if she became mormon, moved nearer to him etc, then they might have a chance.
I think he was a virgin, too, supposedly and Jodi "corrupted" him. He was all on myspace talking to other chicks, but he was still sleeping with her. As a matter of fact, there were pictures of them copulating on the camera before the shower pictures, yet he was planning to go to cancun with the other woman. I suspect she saw that the other woman called or texted him about that trip while he was in the shower, and she snapped on him.

I'm not saying at all that he deserved to die and certainly not that way, but I am saying "It's a thin line between love and hate...." (---The Persuaders) and she had an easily descernable motive.

Like it or not, every true crime novel becomes some trashy book of the month club throwaway.

Not really. In Cold Blood, The Executioner's Song, Fatal Vision and others. The best true crime books are recognized as great literature in their own right.

ETA: but, otto, I should have added that for every true crime work that is important literature, there are dozens of quickie books that are, indeed, trash. This new book may or may not be great literature, but it doesn't appear to be quickie trash.

Oh, Jodi stabbed and she shot him. I think she brought the gun with her all along because she'd found out about that trip on myspace. But anyways, I think she stabbed him and he was coming after her, so she ran and got the gun. he'd gotten down the hallway in his room (his room was huge, the whole level of the top floor) and that's where he was shot. Then she dragged him back to the shower. I'm telling you. It really is a thin line between love and hate.

Travis Alexander and Jodi Arias - What do you believe? - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Back to our scheduled programming....

Really good list. :)

I agree - what do all of RG's alleged crime scenes have in common? .. it seems like he may have known of or was familiar with their routines -

I think that's it too, wasnt_me.. Rudy was running from someone, hiding..
we know, a couple of years earlier, he was in a fight over drugs and someone stabbed him.. (he probably carried a knife for protection).. maybe he started helping the police for protection (hence informant?)

although, in the article, it says he was running from police (Milan police).. do you have any idea why?

But there was another Rudy, the small-time drug dealer and drifter with a record of petty crime who according to some witnesses harassed women and stole from their handbags. Shortly before Kercher’s murder he was detained in Milan for an alleged theft. He had broken into a school to hide from police and had a knife in his hand. source

we need a (Rudy) timeline - he broke in and stole the laptop/cell phone, left Perugia, went to Milan and was caught in the nursery.. then back to Perugia. I wonder if the trips coincide with the cottage lurker - from what I understand, G. saw someone lurking in the bushes.. separately, (2 weeks before she died) Meredith saw someone in the bushes - (I'll have to find the link)

Not really. In Cold Blood, The Executioner's Song, Fatal Vision and others. The best true crime books are recognized as great literature in their own right.
You are SO right, Nova. In Cold Blood is real literature, and Capote's best, and a classic. People are still reading all you have listed. I predict Burleigh's book will share the same fate.

Oh, Jodi stabbed and she shot him. I think she brought the gun with her all along because she'd found out about that trip on myspace. But anyways, I think she stabbed him and he was coming after her, so she ran and got the gun. he'd gotten down the hallway in his room (his room was huge, the whole level of the top floor) and that's where he was shot. Then she dragged him back to the shower. I'm telling you. It really is a thin line between love and hate.

Travis Alexander and Jodi Arias - What do you believe? - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Back to our scheduled programming....
That line is thin for sure.....

from wasnt_me's link:

Pietro Campolongo, a fellow student at the university, said he had warned Meredith never to be at home alone.

"I knew Meredith and her friends. I know Meredith met someone on Hallowe'en and this guy persuaded her to stay in Perugia rather than go back to one of her friend's houses. We think it was he who persuaded her to open the door on Thursday. I warned her about this. I warned her a thousand times. Girls should never stay at home alone."

come again? I must of missed this - how does Pietro know Meredith met someone on Halloween?

I agree - what do all of RG's alleged crime scenes have in common? .. it seems like he may have known of or was familiar with their routines -

I think that's it too, wasnt_me.. Rudy was running from someone, hiding..
we know, a couple of years earlier, he was in a fight over drugs and someone stabbed him.. (he probably carried a knife for protection).. maybe he started helping the police for protection (hence informant?)

although, in the article, it says he was running from police (Milan police).. do you have any idea why?

But there was another Rudy, the small-time drug dealer and drifter with a record of petty crime who according to some witnesses harassed women and stole from their handbags. Shortly before Kercher’s murder he was detained in Milan for an alleged theft. He had broken into a school to hide from police and had a knife in his hand. source

we need a (Rudy) timeline - he broke in and stole the laptop/cell phone, left Perugia, went to Milan and was caught in the nursery.. then back to Perugia. I wonder if the trips coincide with the cottage lurker - from what I understand, G. saw someone lurking in the bushes.. separately, (2 weeks before she died) Meredith saw someone in the bushes - (I'll have to find the link)
:tyou::goodpost:

So, you're more interested in the murderers than the victim? Weird. I suppose Scott Peterson is interesting too?

otto, I think it's a fact that, yes, generally speaking, murderers and the wrongfully accused are more interesting to outsiders than crime victims. This is not a reflection on the moral value of the victims as human beings.

Nor is it to say that had no murder occurred, Amanda Knox would have been more interesting than Meredith Kercher. Not at all. Ms. Kercher seems to have been a very interesting young lady. She had a lot of friends and, for all I can tell, was well loved and deservedly so.

Knox is interesting now because she is still struggling to clear her name. Kercher's struggles in life are over, unfortunately.

Prosecutors recognize this problem and work to keep victims on the minds of jurors.

from wasnt_me's link:

Pietro Campolongo, a fellow student at the university, said he had warned Meredith never to be at home alone.

"I knew Meredith and her friends. I know Meredith met someone on Hallowe'en and this guy persuaded her to stay in Perugia rather than go back to one of her friend's houses. We think it was he who persuaded her to open the door on Thursday. I warned her about this. I warned her a thousand times. Girls should never stay at home alone."

come again? I must of missed this - how does Pietro know Meredith met someone on Halloween?

I think he means he knows it in he has a gut feeling it "Has" to be right, know what I mean?

Like I would say, "I Just KNOW it's going to rain tomorrow. I feel it in my bones."

Maybe?

All right. Lunch was good. made me a sandwich.

Now, What I found interesting about this new book of Nina's is that she said RF's lawyer was there when Mignini showed up. This was Nov 2nd. What do you think of that? I'm just conjecturing, but the way she got a lawyer and then made sure she got her laptop out of there before police confiscated it leads me to believe she had something on it she didn't want the world knowing about. Again just speculating, but calling her lawyer to the scene when she had not a thing to do with the crime was weird in my opinion.

Weird? Or just an indication that RF understood the Perugian legal system?

otto, I think it's a fact that, yes, generally speaking, murderers and the wrongfully accused are more interesting to outsiders than crime victims. This is not a reflection on the moral value of the victims as human beings.

Nor is it to say that had no murder occurred, Amanda Knox would have been more interesting than Meredith Kercher. Not at all. Ms. Kercher seems to have been a very interesting young lady. She had a lot of friends and, for all I can tell, was well loved and deservedly so.

Knox is interesting now because she is still struggling to clear her name. Kercher's struggles in life are over, unfortunately.

Prosecutors recognize this problem and work to keep victims on the minds of jurors.

I am not ashamed to be more interested in the murderer than the victim. I am sympathetic to the victim and I mourn for the victim, but I want to know ALL about this person who murderered them, so I can know what to look for so that someone else won't be sympathetically mourning me later.

So yes, I'm very, very sorry for MK, but I want to know every SINGLE thing I can about RG and people like him, so I can avoid them somehow in my life.

Weird? Or just an indication that RF understood the Perugian legal system?

To me, it's weird that she, who committed no crime, had a lawyer on the scene within an hour of the body's discovery. That is weird to me, yes, whether she understood the system or not. I do not know what she, who committed no crime, needed a lawyer for, and she certainly didn't share that lawyer or lawyer's advice with other flatmates. Why not help out AK, who wasn't a suspect that day, by telling her to get a lawyer, too, if she knew the system so well. I'm totally not understanding that.

Instead, RF pretended to still be AK's friend and that they'd get a place together again right up until AK was arrested, because in my opinion, she wanted to glean information out of AK. If what the book we're reading says is true, RF expressed a lot of frustration with Ak and had started to suspect her on Saturday or sunday, and yet, she still called AK and pretended to be all friends and moving together.

I just don't know about RF.

I don't know but I can't help wondering. That book also said her laptop had been thrown and thus destroyed, but I'd never heard that before, and how can we know for sure, since RF hightailed it out of there with the laptop in question?

Again, I'm speculating for filler for the Made-for-TV script, but I guess that will always be a question in my mind, because RF behaved strangely from sending her BF ahead of her to being so intent on getting to that laptop to getting her lawyer there before the lead investigator even got there.

While I'm at it, I heard RF was a lawyer. Their cottage was 1200 or 1500 euros and she and LM acted like that was steep. I get $1400 on calculating it out. But if she and LM were lawyers, is that steep or are lawyers not paid a lot? Or is it a mistake that they were actually already lawyers?

BTW, $1400 is steep as HELL in my area. And for that tiny place?

The book said RG was paying 300 or so for his one room place. But the owner of the cottage was getting the same amount from the upstairs and the downstairs? sounds like she was getting rich, if you ask me. I rent a place out to a guy. It's two stories, got a yard, car port, two bedrooms, etc, and he gets that for $100 more than what Rudy paid.

You'd get a lot more rent in New York of most of California for that space.

Also, in my experience, areas in close proximity to large universities tend to have inflated rents because students are willing to bunch up and share.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95