Meredith Kercher murdered-Amanda Knox appeals conviction #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A key factor in Knox's confession was lack of sleep. Since the discovery of the murder on Nov. 2, Knox had been getting only 2 to 3 hours of sleep each night. On Nov. 5 she had a full day of university classes. Amanda was already in a sleep deprived state when her interrogation started a bit after 10:30 pm that night.

Video, live tv from Perugia court room: the Pleading of the Defense:

http://videochat.corriere.it/index_H2402.shtml?1317131756

and ABC video: Vargas says in all her years of murder trial reporting, she has never seen anything like the gruesome pics of MK shown in court yesterday, and has a hard time believing Maresca had the Kercher's consent:

Amanda Knox: Closing Arguments
Elizabeth Vargas reports on the Italian appeal trial as it comes to an end.
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/amanda-knox-defense-begins-closing-arguments-italian-appeal-14614245

BLNadeau Barbie Latza Nadeau
Maori raises voice to accuse prosecution of blatant lies. #amandaknox
1 hour ago Favorite Retweet Reply
»

BLNadeau Barbie Latza Nadeau
Maori says that at the end of the preliminary investigation the pros had made up their mind and found evidence to make it stick. #amandaknox

[video=youtube;5t6hpiopT8E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5t6hpiopT8E[/video]

As per twitter reporting, Judge Hellman has said that the verdict may come on Saturday. (so I am assuming: Wed. - no court/ Th- Sollecito closing/ Fri.- rebuttal/ Sat. - Knox/Sollecito statements, deliberation)

As per twitter reporting, Judge Hellman has said that the verdict may come on Saturday. (so I am assuming: Wed. - no court/ Th- Sollecito closing/ Fri.- rebuttal/ Sat. - Knox/Sollecito statements, deliberation)

That is my understanding, but with one correction. Today was Sollecito's closing and Thurday will be Knox's.

It is not a fact. You are just speculating based on one trace of DNA which I admit proves he touched the purse. He obviously had blood on his hands when he touched it. If he had gone through the purse there would have been more traces, if he had hold the purse upside down there would have been more traces, where are his bloody shoe prints showing he went back and forth doing these things?, where is the blood on the phones that he grabbed with his bloody hands? How did he do all those things in the 1 or 2 minutes till he was heard running away?

I agree. It just doesn't fit ;)

Why would he need to go back and forth? Where are his bloody footprints in the room in the first place? Why should the phone be bloody if he came there to rob her? Maybe he threatened her with a knife and told her to hand him her money. He grabs the purse from her, dumps it out, and throws everything in his backpack. Then everything else occurs after that. As far as hearing him run away, why are you so certain that Nara's memory, as reported 26 days after the fact to police, is so accurate?

If this is a group situation: Meredith got home around 9pm, and Amanda and Raffaelle's movie ended after that. So they had to run into Rudy and invite him over after Meredith was already home. (around 9:30 pm) Her purse was found on her bed. When she got home, she came in and dropped off all her things in her bedroom.

They get there, Meredith comes out (perhaps) to hang out with them.
Rudy goes and takes a dump in the other bathroom. He has to decide to leave the dump there in response to whatever else is going on. Then he has to participate in a murder (Perhaps holding Meredith's purse so the other guys aren't impeded by it?) Then he flees immediately. Or maybe he just thought it would be a great idea to rob her while the other two guys were unexpectedly murdering her? Then he finds the scene horrific and decides to flee immediately.

Doesn't make sense.

That is my understanding, but with one correction. Today was Sollecito's closing and Thurday will be Knox's.
Of course, you are correct. Sorry. But why was Bigiorno talking about her being like the rabbit today???:waitasec:

Of course, you are correct. Sorry. But why was Bigiorno talking about her being like the rabbit today???:waitasec:

In my opinion, Raffaele's defense team recognises that Amanda's and Raffaele's fates are connected. They will both be either convicted or acquitted -- the verdicts will not be split.

I expect we wlll see more of the same when Amanda's lawyers speak Thursday.

Nice pic of Amanda today:

gty_amanda_knox_dm_110927_wg.jpg

http://abcnews.go.com/International...a-rabbit-devil-femme-fatale/story?id=14610623

To presume that police would deny any actions they took is to presume that justice is corrupt. I don't adhere to that belief.

It statements like this that show you don't view anything critically. You seem to think that police would own up to beating someone if asked about it in court, because to do otherwise would "presume that justice is corrupt" (whatever on earth that means). Except you disregard the fact that its corrupt in the first place for police to be beating and hitting suspects!

The logic is really simple. Complete fail.

I haven't been wrong about everything connected with this murder. Most importantly, I have a clear understanding of who was the victim and who are the convicted murderers.

To presume that police would deny any actions they took is to presume that justice is corrupt. I don't adhere to that belief.

Off topic, but not totally-

I just watched the Tracey Thurman story last night. She sued Torrington CT police department for allowing her soon to be ex stab her and then jump on her head, in their presence. What led up to the attack was their supreme indifference to the RO she had.

When officer after officer stepped onto the stand, they did just what you stated above. They denied any action that they took. They denied the things they said to her, they denied burying her file and they denied standing by while she was almost stomped to death.

The jury found for her. They stated that 24 out of the 29 police officers violated her civil rights by being supremely indifferent.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thurman_v._City_of_Torrington

Casey Anthony had no DNA tying her to Caylee's murder but people were ready to hang her.

If Amanda is innocent then so is O.J. Simpson & Casey Anthony.

I don't believe Amanda or Raphaelle are guilty. The knife didn't match the wounds or the bloody imprint on the bed. And what about the computer being used in Raphaelles flat?

Has there been evidence to dispute this?

Casey Anthony had no DNA tying her to Caylee's murder but people were ready to hang her.

There's no DNA tying me to the murder of Jill Dando either. Does that mean I murdered Jill Dando?

No, that doesn't follow. Each case should be judged on its own merits. Meredith's body wasn't lying undiscovered for months, and her murder wasn't being tried by a jury out to give the local police department a bloody nose.

Besides, there's a big difference between a crime scene with no foreign DNA, and a crime scene where there is foreign DNA which doesn't belong to the convicted person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anyclimate3010