Meredith Kercher murdered-Amanda Knox appeals conviction #20

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Explain all the lies told by Amanda.......

Well there was only one "lie" and that was the signed statement in which she implicated herself and Patrick in the murder of her roommate. It's true that neither are actually guilty.

I haven't even followed this case but even I know there was more than one lie told.

She was in the kitchen.
She was covering her ears.
Patrick was attacking Meredith.

I'm sure there are more, but these are three I can think of for a start.

She was in the kitchen.
She was covering her ears.
Patrick was attacking Meredith.

I'm sure there are more, but these are three I can think of for a start.

As Malkmus said that is all part of the false confession she signed which is the one lie referred to. I mean technically it is more than one lie of course, but it is all from that one encompassing document.

Well, I was trying to be accommodating to weedemout and iluvmua. Apart from that, the porkies were all on behalf of the investigators, and then of course the prosecution during the closing submissions.

when I first came to this case, as an American, I thought oh the little cute girl from Seattle is being railroaded. After doing some research (not from american tv or american sources) I came to the conclusion that not only were she and rafa NOT innocent, but they were quite savvy killers for their age. SCARY. Almost got away with it. Their only mistake was throwing away those phones too early. If they didn't do that she'd be chilling in Seattle right now smoking a joint.

I am not vested in these thoughts. I'd like to be shown otherwise.

when I first came to this case, as an American, I thought oh the little cute girl from Seattle is being railroaded. After doing some research (not from american tv or american sources) I came to the conclusion that not only were she and rafa NOT innocent, but they were quite savvy killers for their age. SCARY. Almost got away with it. Their only mistake was throwing away those phones too early. If they didn't do that she'd be chilling in Seattle right now smoking a joint.

I think you would need to explain specifically what aspects of the case you find influenced your decision

If you have, send me to the page you posted them at

Message #559 in this thread, posted this morning. Do you have any "lies" in mind that are not from the statements from November 5 and 6?

If you do, I would be happy to look at them as well.

Count me in as someone who would love to hear your reasoning, and what evidence you have used to reach your conclusions.

I am genuinely interested in what makes people reach different conclusions in this case. :)

For my part, when I first heard about this case I did not look at it deeply at all. I assumed that she must be guilty.

I only started reading about this case after the first trial was over or nearly over, and the information I read then and since then has convinced me that AK and RS are definitely wrongly convicted. I also think that they are probably completely innocent ,as well.

BBM

Could you please explain this to me? Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
angelicbexy