Meredith Kercher murdered-Amanda Knox appeals conviction #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please expand on your hypothesis. What motivation did AK and RS have to "help cover it up?" What was their relationship to, and connection with Rudy Guede that they would have done such a thing?

They both knew Rudy and I think either one or both helped clean up the murder scene.

Neither A or R have alibis, in fact R would not even give Amanda an Alibi, backing up her claim that they were at R's place the night of the murder.

Both have lied repeatedly.......

and how would Amanda know that Meredith bled to death if she was not there as she claimed.

I hope she gets life over there.

She is guilty.......

They both knew Rudy and I think either one or both helped clean up the murder scene.

Prove that they both knew Rudy. What records do you have of any exchanges -- text, phone or spoken -- between Amanda Knox, much less Raffaele Sollecito and Rudy Guede? Cites, please.

<modsnip>.

What forensic points? This was Lumumba's lawyer. The evidence is that Knox lied. She even admitted it.
Ah, I see what you are saying, yes. I am mixing up the civil and criminal cases. Even so, this sort of talk IMO is not ever appropriate, even within a civil case.

Knox's anxiety is visible in today's pics (Zimbio.com: Amanda Knox Awaits Verdict)

Amanda+Knox+Amanda+Knox+Awaits+Murder+Verdict+AWChKoWEuZzl.jpg

I find this interesting:

"Lumumba made himself a party to the case, as is permitted under Italian law, and his presence at the trial and appeal has had an important bearing on both."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/sep/26/amanda-knox-enchanting-witch?newsfeed=true

It is interesting that PL has made himself a party to this case. He knew both girls, they both worked for him.

Salem

I would truly have to ask myself did he make himself a party to this or was he ummmmm "coerced" into being a party to it

What forensic points? This was Lumumba's lawyer. The evidence is that Knox lied. She even admitted it.

If she was led to believe that PL was guilty by PLE it cannot be a lie. She did admit to being confused, not knowing if what she said was real but then we have all read her statements

Not stupid at all. Those defence witnesses were very unreliable. He is making the point that compared to them Curatolo is much more reliable. It is just strategy.

Research shows that eyewitnesses can be extremely unreliable period. No matter which side of the coin one happens to on

"But in recent months, there has been a growing wave of conjecture that Knox could win her appeal. This has come about mainly as the result of interviews with friends and family, each interviewer inevitably returning with a positive story to tell of Amanda's confidence that she will be freed. Even the prison chaplain is praying for her release, convinced of her innocence, we are told.

This lobbying has built to a crescendo in recent days, to the extent that the Knox camp appears 100 per cent confident she will win her appeal and anyone who questions this has not got their head screwed on.

But out of nowhere the family of Meredith Kercher has suddenly begun to make the headlines.

In the Sunday Telegraph, a fellow student of Meredith's in Perugia, Natalie Hayward, "broke her silence" to say she was convinced Knox and Sollecito killed Meredith Kercher.

She suggested that Meredith and Amanda had not been getting on as flatmates in the weeks before Meredith died. More important, she described Amanda Knox's "strange behaviour" at the police station following the discovery of Meredith's body on November 2, 2007. While Natalie and other friends were "shell-shocked", Knox seemed "a bit too OK". She also appeared to be aware of details of the murder scene to which she could not have been privy unless she had seen Meredith's body before the police found it. "

http://www.thefirstpost.co.uk/85009...es-should-now-shut-up-meredith-kercher-murder

Neither A or R have alibis, in fact R would not even give Amanda an Alibi, backing up her claim that they were at R's place the night of the murder.

Actually he did as I am sure we are all very well aware of. He stated so quite clearly in front of the judge

Both have lied repeatedly.......

and how would Amanda know that Meredith bled to death if she was not there as she claimed.

I hope she gets life over there.

She is guilty.......
Kercher's boyfriend downstairs was friends with Rudy. Giocomo may have unintentionally set his girlfriend up to be admired and visited by Guede (unintentionally is the operative word here). As for the rest of your points, they have been well refuted. I hope she is acquitted.

"But in recent months, there has been a growing wave of conjecture that Knox could win her appeal. This has come about mainly as the result of interviews with friends and family, each interviewer inevitably returning with a positive story to tell of Amanda's confidence that she will be freed. Even the prison chaplain is praying for her release, convinced of her innocence, we are told.

This lobbying has built to a crescendo in recent days, to the extent that the Knox camp appears 100 per cent confident she will win her appeal and anyone who questions this has not got their head screwed on.

But out of nowhere the family of Meredith Kercher has suddenly begun to make the headlines.

In the Sunday Telegraph, a fellow student of Meredith's in Perugia, Natalie Hayward, "broke her silence" to say she was convinced Knox and Sollecito killed Meredith Kercher.

She suggested that Meredith and Amanda had not been getting on as flatmates in the weeks before Meredith died. More important, she described Amanda Knox's "strange behaviour" at the police station following the discovery of Meredith's body on November 2, 2007. While Natalie and other friends were "shell-shocked", Knox seemed "a bit too OK". She also appeared to be aware of details of the murder scene to which she could not have been privy unless she had seen Meredith's body before the police found it. "

http://www.thefirstpost.co.uk/85009...es-should-now-shut-up-meredith-kercher-murder
I do not think it is at all wise for those who believe in Knox/Sollecito innocence to be declaring a victory. No one knows the pending outcome yet. I would not think someone a murderer based on strange behavior.

If she was led to believe that PL was guilty by PLE it cannot be a lie. She did admit to being confused, not knowing if what she said was real but then we have all read her statements

She didn't know what was real so she told police that Patrick Lumumba raped and murdered her roommate? That's rather farfetched. On the surface, it looks like Knox thought that she could point the finger at Lumumba and be allowed to go free (that's also reported by Dempsey). Knox was trying to buy herself some time until Edda arrived (which was the following morning) and when she hoped to get out of town with the help of her mother and the woman in Germany.

Why would Knox have difficulties knowing what is real? Is she nuts?

Interestingly, Nadeau has just tweeted that Michelle Moore -- ex-FBI agent Moore's wife -- called Mignini evil to his face in court. She took the words right out of my mouth. If anyone in that court room is genuinely evil, it is him.

Not sure that I agree with what she did but I understand why she would of done it. In the end it does not help AK or RS and that is truly what this should be about

I do not think it is at all wise for those who believe in Knox/Sollecito innocence to be declaring a victory. No one knows the pending outcome yet. I would not think someone a murderer based on strange behavior.

Was Knox convicted of murder and slander because she acted strange?

Not sure that I agree with what she did but I understand why she would of done it. In the end it does not help AK or RS and that is truly what this should be about
But neither should it harm them.

Actually Raffaele has been claiming that Amanda spent the night at his place and there is evidence backing him up.

At around 6:30 pm on the night of the murder, Meredith ate pizza with 3 English friends. They then watched watched the movie "The Notebook" and looked at some photos from Halloween. Meredith left at around 8:45 pm.

At 8:40 pm, Jovana Popovic dropped by Raffaele's apartment to tell him she didn't need a ride to the bus station that night. Jovana testified that she talked to Amanda.

Just after 9 pm, the car park security camera recorded Meredith crossing the street and entering the cottage driveway.

At 9:10 pm, there was human interaction recorded by Raffaele's computer. At 9:26 pm, the video file Narato was started on Raffaele's computer.

Now for the interesting part. The autopsy revealed that none of the pizza Meredith had consumed has passed from her stomach into the duodenum. This indicates that she died less than three hours after the start of her last meal. Meredith was attacked sometime before 9:30 pm while Amanda and Raffaele were still at his place.

Amanda appears almost to be praying in court today, and has not smiled at all. I do not think she is confident of acquittal at all, and I would guess she is terrified....Pics from Zimbio.com; "Amanda Knox Awaits Murder Verdict"

Amanda+Knox+Amanda+Knox+Awaits+Murder+Verdict+8R9_burFLggl.jpg

Amanda+Knox+Amanda+Knox+Awaits+Murder+Verdict+xWwVK-qEejBl.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members