Meredith Kercher murdered-Amanda Knox appeals conviction #21

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I can understand he is stating that he is excited about this triumph of justice and correction of a gross error.

Having to pay Patrick back for defaming him, would be a small measure of justice. I also hope Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez wins her defamation lawsuit.

well 22k euro is no small chump change.

I heard them say something about she was sentenced to 3 years, but has served 4 years, so she's let go on time served. Anyone know what this was in regards to?

He is satisfied with the jury and very grateful, from what I can tell.

So now the black man pays, while the attractive white couple with the backing of the US media walks. Of course. :furious:

Yeah, the poor black man whose fingerprints and DNA were all over the victim and her purse. My heart bleeds.

I am happy with this although I missed the actual reading. Anyone have a link to where I can watch it???

So nice to hear RS's father speak and you can hear the relief in his voice.

They order their immediate release from prison! What a relief!

I am so glad that this injustice has been corrected, AK and RS are also victims in this case.

Yep no evidence she was at the crime scene at all, and the courts own appointed independent experts knocked down the little bit of so-called physical evidence there was. The first prosecutor was corrupt with his own charges. What a nightmare.

It's about time these kids were freed!!

To the guests reading this thread: Come join us!! We'd love to know what you think!

Having to pay Patrick back for defaming him, would be a small measure of justice. I also hope Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez wins her defamation lawsuit.

BBM: Did I miss something -- does she have to pay Patrick back ?

I quit watching ... I am still NOT over the FCA "NG Verdict" and just can't take another one right now !

Well ... since you mentioned the FCA case ... Amanda and Casey Anthony ought to become "real gooooooooooood friends" now ...

MOO !

I heard them say something about she was sentenced to 3 years, but has served 4 years, so she's let go on time served. Anyone know what this was in regards to?
From what I gathered it was Slander against the Police. ?

Immensely content, the guy is saying after such an intense trial? I think? The other lady was talking about a case with so much not nonsense, but scandalous accusations, I think. Sounds like the Italians there in the crowd believe in the verdict.

Fox News was stating a few min ago that there's a possibility Amanda's passport has expired while in prison, therefore she wouldn't be able to return to the US for a few more weeks (because she'll need to reapply for another one).

I wish I could feel something either way; case still confuses me. Everything I read is just so confusing? For anyone convinced they really were guilty, I'd love to see your reasons outlined as to why, I really do. I'd like to learn more about that side, everthing I've read is so swayed to not guilty?

For those wondering what the reasons are for acquittal, in Italy the judge has to write a detailed report of why he and the jury came to their conclusions. This will probably be released within a couple months and will probably be a few hundred pages long such as the last one.

Many of us who reached the conclusion that she and Raf are innocent read the first trials report and recognized the judge's shoddy reasoning and excuses for the police's blunders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc