Meredith Kercher murdered-Amanda Knox appeals conviction #21

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So now the black man pays, while the attractive white couple with the backing of the US media walks. Of course. :furious:

Yes as he should considering he's a thief, rapist, and a murderer. Funny did you want them kept in jail just because they were white?

I admittedly haven't followed every twist and turn with this case, but from what I have gleaned from the smart fellow WS's it appears that this was justice for the victim.

An overzealous prosecutor + Shotty DNA in miniscule amounts = freedom for the accused.

Someone please correct me if I am wrong, but didn't the guy who was found guilty for this murder also indicate that these two had nothing to do with it?

Originally Posted by Gardenlady
So now the black man pays, while the attractive white couple with the backing of the US media walks. Of course.
===================================================

Ummm...maybe that's because there is an abundance of DNA left at the crime scene by the black suspect. And the fact that he pled guilty might have something to do with hit as well.

I wish I could feel something either way; case still confuses me. Everything I read is just so confusing? For anyone convinced they really were guilty, I'd love to see your reasons outlined as to why, I really do. I'd like to learn more about that side, everthing I've read is so swayed to not guilty?

This site is down at the moment (due to the appeal verdict I'm sure)-but there is a wealth of information here you probably won't find elsewhere.
http://truejustice.org/ee/index.php

Their server is small, which is why it isn't reachable at the moment.

well she s another who is going to make a fortune from the murder she was involved in

ok I googled, passport good for a decade for age 16 and up. your passport before age 16 expires AT age 16 (son had to renew his last year) so...if she travelled to italy in 07 her passport is NOT expired.

So now the black man pays, while the attractive white couple with the backing of the US media walks. Of course. :furious:

Exactly ! The FOA US media campaign against Italy and the Italian System of Justice paid off !

And I still can't get over Amanda trying to pin it on an INNOCENT African man -- therefore ... she had to know that there was a GUILTY African man there ... Otherwise ... WHY single out Patrick ?

MOO ...

Apparently there was never a private jet. BBC says they'll be going for a scheduled flight.

10 years from the time you're 16, not 18.

If she applied for the passport at age 16, it would still be valid I think.

I know, honey, I was more thinking that she prolly got it at 18 therefore it was valid 10 years. I said it all wrong :D

The DNA evidence was bogus and the collection of evidence was so compromised that even the courtroom spectators laughed at seeing that bra clasp being passed around. Mignini should be thrown in jail for the next 20 years for what he did to these two INNOCENT college kids. Thank goodness for the review of the scientific evidence by an independent and objective set of scientists. The prosecution's scientist was caught in a lie!

The prosecutor (Mignini) was caught in a series of lies and convicted for another case in which he falsified a case

The lead scientist was caught in a lie

NOT GUILTY! Finally!

I heard them say something about she was sentenced to 3 years, but has served 4 years, so she's let go on time served. Anyone know what this was in regards to?

Wrongfully implicating Lumbada.

I heard the crowd outside is upset and wants the prosecution to appeal to the SC

Not what I saw. They appeared to jeer the prosecution and applaud a cheer the defense team.

Glad to hear it, what does it equal in US dollars?

The dollar is at about 1.46 per EURO.

they are bs'ing for something to talk about, your passport at 18 is good for I believe 10 or 20 years, I forget which.

Ten years.

I agree that she probably won't be as hated as Casey Anthony.

I really don't know ANYONE who thinks Casey was innocent. Amanda has some supporters at least.

She has a ton. Apparently, the crowd outside there were for them. I know that most people here believe in them. Seems about 90% which was a change since the beginning. (I was one who initially believed her to be likely guilty).

I can't go by comments on CNN or youtube but the majority of Italians I saw on there seemed to think she was railroaded. All I know is that Knoz and Sollecito had VASTLY more supporters than Anthony could ever hope for.

Welcome home, Amanda!!!:great: I am so thrilled for Amanda and her family.

I am proud to say I have boycotted purchasing anything "Made in Italy" since Amanda and Raffaele were wrongfully convicted. The correct person responsible for Meredith's murder has already been convicted named, Rudy G.

the Embassy can fast track a renewal within hours!

That's what I was thinking too. Worst case scenario is that her passport is expired, and if that is the case, she could apply for an emergency passport which would be issued within a day.

I had to renew my passport at 21 because it had expired from the previous one when I was 15. I have had a passport since 8mo old. They expire quicker when you are younger.

But she will get one. I left my passport 3000mi away once when I need to go to Italy the next day - got one from the diplomatic office in D.C. in 40 minutes then got on my flight. It's a non-issue.

Glad she will go home though!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member