Meredith Kercher murdered-Amanda Knox appeals conviction #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM: Did I miss something -- does she have to pay Patrick back ?

I quit watching ... I am still NOT over the FCA "NG Verdict" and just can't take another one right now !

Well ... since you mentioned the FCA case ... Amanda and Casey Anthony ought to become "real gooooooooooood friends" now ...

MOO !

She was ordered to pay 22,000 euros (approx $29,000).

And I agree..her and Casey should become excellent pals.:banghead:

I was trying to translate what the defense teams were saying. Hard to follow. And now it's over.

Fox News was stating a few min ago that there's a possibility Amanda's passport has expired while in prison, therefore she wouldn't be able to return to the US for a few more weeks (because she'll need to reapply for another one).

Ouch!

That sucked. Wonder if she will be ostracized at all like Casey.

I don't think so at all. In fact, I'd have her over for dinner any time! I wouldn't let her babysit my kids because, well, I don't let ANYONE babysit my kids. If I did, though, I'd let her.

I heard the crowd outside is upset and wants the prosecution to appeal to the SC

MY OPINION ...

I sure would like to know HOW MUCH PRESSURE was put on Italy by the State Department and U.S. Politics in Washington, DC !

And such a sad day for Meredith Kercher and Meredith's Family !

MOO !

If there was pressure from the state department she never would have spent 4 years in prison.

Even our Senator could only voice her opinion when the last verdict came out she had no pull to change it.

I am very happy for Amanda, in my heart of hearts I felt she was innocent but involved in this nightmare as she lived in the house and was there at some point. I truly feel for her family at this time, they must be wild with excitement!!

So... who did it?

Rudy?

Fox News was stating a few min ago that there's a possibility Amanda's passport has expired while in prison, therefore she wouldn't be able to return to the US for a few more weeks (because she'll need to reapply for another one).

BBC said the US embassy had already sorted her out with another one. And that it was possible she could do the paperwork at the court and leave from there without going back to prison.

they are bs'ing for something to talk about, your passport at 18 is good for I believe 10 or 20 years, I forget which.

BBM: Did I miss something -- does she have to pay Patrick back ?

I quit watching ... I am still NOT over the FCA "NG Verdict" and just can't take another one right now !

Well ... since you mentioned the FCA case ... Amanda and Casey Anthony ought to become "real gooooooooooood friends" now ...

MOO !

yes court costs and defamation 22,000 euro s

So now the black man pays, while the attractive white couple with the backing of the US media walks. Of course. :furious:

What? I don't think "color" has anything to do with this. I do think lack of evidence was reasoning for their exoneration (IMHO)

I don't think so at all. In fact, I'd have her over for dinner any time! I wouldn't let her babysit my kids because, well, I don't let ANYONE babysit my kids. If I did, though, I'd let her.

I agree that she probably won't be as hated as Casey Anthony.

I really don't know ANYONE who thinks Casey was innocent. Amanda has some supporters at least.

So now the black man pays, while the attractive white couple with the backing of the US media walks. Of course. :furious:

That’s the different if there are too much doubts, in US you get the death (don’t worry about the doubts), in Italy you get free.

IMO

Another small piece of good news! I don't want her here back on the West Coast.

No she will get a passport at the airport tonite. They want to get her out of Italy as fast as they can. She will probably be on a plane tonite back to the US.

they are bs'ing for something to talk about, your passport at 18 is good for I believe 10 or 20 years, I forget which.

10 years from the time you're 16, not 18.

If she applied for the passport at age 16, it would still be valid I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip