Meredith Kercher murdered-Amanda Knox appeals conviction #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CNN reporting passport IS expired, but US Embassy in Rome will get her a new one immediately.

I do know for a fact that Hillary Clinton was approached to intervene at some point...

Yes -- I remember reading that but I do not have the link.

And you can't go any more POLITICAL than asking Hillary Clinton to intervene in anything !

If you have a link, it would be appreciated ! Thank You !

MOO ...

oh oh sky news uk just said amanda was mishconshtrued (fca) and was forced into sex games

casey s new pal

Why are people talking Casey Anthony? Well I'm out. Nice to have new people on here in this thread caring about this case today, but some have been on here for years/months discussing actual facts and evidence, and the remarks trying to tie Casey Anthony to Amanda Knox in some way are ridiculous and bitter...IMO. I betta bolt.

I refuse to be tainted by the CA trial. I've followed the case but certainly don't know the particulars like my fellow WS's. I will say this, there certainly seemed to be reasonable doubt here. I found it interesting that once she appealed she got a brand new trial and that the jury was composed of 2 Judges as well. Was it 5 women and 2 men? The 2 men being the Judges with one of them getting 2 votes.

Why are people talking Casey Anthony? Well I'm out. Nice to have new people on here in this thread caring about this case today, but some have been on here for years/months discussing actual facts and evidence, and the remarks trying to tie Casey Anthony to Amanda Knox in some way are ridiculous and bitter...IMO. I betta bolt.

actually evelyn im not new to facts of this case i just havent dicussed them on here

I refuse to be tainted by the CA trial. I've followed the case but certainly don't know the particulars like my fellow WS's. I will say this, there certainly seemed to be reasonable doubt here. I found it interesting that once she appealed she got a brand new trial and that the jury was composed of 2 Judges as well. Was it 5 women and 2 men? The 2 men being the Judges with one of them getting 2 votes.

Thank you Coldpizza. I agree. CA trial and verdict was a big injustice but not everyone is Casey. :banghead:

AMEN - This case and the CFCMA trial are 2 completely different animals and and comparison is not worthy here. Folks should look at the makeup of this jury (to include 2 judges) before throwing out such comparisons.

Just MHO and respect for the WS'ers who have spent a great deal of hours dissecting this case.

MOO

Mel

There is a vast difference between Casey's case and Amanda's the most important one being Casey was found "not guilty" based on a lack of evidence and Amanda was acquitted because she didn't do the crime. (per the verdict read)

I believe the correct person is in prison for this crime.

I'm hopeful that Amanda and Raf will be able to have some privacy and will have happy, successful lives.

actually i have followed this case i just didnt discuss it on here

im not trying to tie anyone up not bitter just sick to my back teeth of people who commit henious crimes getting away with it

So now the black man pays, while the attractive white couple with the backing of the US media walks. Of course. :furious:

This is going to sound horribly rude, but really. Perhaps the black man, who has a name btw, it's Rudy, shouldn't have left his DNA ON and IN Merideth while he horribly raped and killed her. There is NO other evidence that puts ANYONE else at that apartment at the time she was brutally murdered. IF you have evidence that wasn't seen or heard, something other than what the prosecution made up, rumors, gossip or lies that was published in the Italian, US and British media for years after this happened perhaps you should have stepped forward way before now!

actually i have followed this case i just didnt discuss it on here

im not trying to tie anyone up not bitter just sick to my back teeth of people who commit henious crimes getting away with it

It's okay. I agree, but AK and RS are innocent!!!!!!!!

:woohoo:

Did they judge throw up his hands and say set the She Devil free?

The "politicos" from the US State Department would contact the "Heads of State" in Italy ... and from there, the "politics" "trickles down" to the Judges, etc. in the Italian System ...

Good Grief ... they even got Donald Trump :sick: on board with the "Free Amanda campaign" ...

I feel for Meredith and her Family ... they did NOT deserve this !

MOO

BBM

The Kerchers have justice, a guilty man is behind bars and serving his sentence.
There would be NO justice for Meredith in jailing innocent people.

Re HC & the political comments - I highly doubt that any EU country would listen or be swayed by US 'heavyweights'. They have no jurisdiction & little respect.

I am glad of the verdict and wish AK & RS the very best in their futures.

Does anyone have the link to the live feed...i tried cnn and it's delaying..

:party:
amanda and raffelle are free!

:great::woohoo::rollercoaster::takeabow::yourock::party::bananalama:

Thank God! Praise the Lord!

:great: :guitar: :party: :fireworks: :smiliescale: :rocker:

RS is thinking of going to Canada as is afraid of Mignini. Probably wise but definately interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip