Meredith Kercher murdered-Amanda Knox appeals conviction #21

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, jeeze, over the last year in this thread we've heard nothing but sarcastic chides of "Why hasn't the US stepped in if she's so innocent? Why did Hillary not do anything? The embassy isn't doing anything so they must agree there's no problem" and now it's "Oh well of course the US government must have pressured them into this".
I believe Donald Trump was more vocal about Amanda's case than anyone of influence.

Regardless of the actual truth (which we'll never know and I'm not implying I know or that it's the same of different than reflected in today's verdict), RS and AK must be feeling so many big feelings right now I can't even imagine! It probably feels so surreal--I'd be scared I'd wake up and find it was just a dream!

I believe it is quite possible that this girl was involved in this murder. I believe she got the usual special treatment reserved exclusively for the beautiful and wealthy, and that makes me sad.

But that's life.

On the other hand, guilty or not, the evidence just was not there.

Just wanted to pop in and say . . . I haven't followed this case much, but have done a bit of reading about it. I am happy that she and the guy were set free! I prayed that if they were innocent, that they'd be let go. It seemed there were some hinky and faulty things on the LE/prosecution side. Even the fact that they already convicted another man for the murder--makes me wonder what kind of story they had that would put the 3 of them together. Anyway, this is just one outside observer's opinion.

There is a vast difference between Casey's case and Amanda's the most important one being Casey was found "not guilty" based on a lack of evidence and Amanda was acquitted because she didn't do the crime. (per the verdict read)

^^
thanks
imo

well she s another who is going to make a fortune from the murder she was involved in
I hope she makes millions off her story. After all she was acquitted and her story is important and needs to be told. She spend 4 years too long in prison. She and her family have a huge debt. Anyone not interested, need not buy. A movie would be great. MM what do you think?

Amanda had left the prison she is free...
par41.gif
par36.gif
par9.gif
par10.gif

Without starting a big argument I just want to say that I believe AK is guilty of at least cleaning up the crime scene but I respect the juries decision.

21:48 Knox's lawyer Carlo Dalla Vedova has told the BBC:

We're looking forward to taking her back home as soon as possible. We're going to the prison now to complete the procedure. I know that Amanda wants to go home - she's been far away from home now for four years and she wants to go back to Seattle.

He said she had been tense before the hearing as it was a very important day for her. The justice has superseded and has rectified a mistake.

It was a terrible tragedy at the beginning because of the death of Meredith. Meredith was a friend of Amanda, so we should never forget this. We have to respect the sorrow of the family.

But there's no winner here. Justice has recognised that Amanda was not involved in the murder. She didn't say anything but she was so happy she started to cry.

She had relief. She was extremely worried at the beginning. She was scared. She was feeling that today was a very important day. Amanda is a very intelligent girl.

We were able to appreciate the extreme sensible and intense intelligence of Amanda and we're very happy that we had Amanda as a client.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/italy/8803239/Amanda-Knox-verdict-live-updates.html

Without starting a big argument I just want to say that I believe AK is guilty of at least cleaning up the crime scene but I respect the juries decision.

I'm just curious, because I've read others say the same thing over the last few months. How does one do selective clean up of a bloody crime scene? First there wasn't evidence of a clean up. Second, how does one remove all evidence of 1 or 2 people while leaving all or most of the evidence made by the 3rd person?

I'm just curious, because I've read others say the same thing over the last few months. How does one do selective clean up of a bloody crime scene? First there wasn't evidence of a clean up. Second, how does one remove all evidence of 1 or 2 people while leaving all or most of the evidence made by the 3rd person?

And why would she be cleaning up after Rudy Guede anyway?

Justice at last - anyone who considers cases with rationality can see that the evidence presented in this appeal trashed the previous sloppy forensics.

Anyone who still thinks AK & RS are guilty hasn't looked closely enough at the appeal defence evidence (or they don't want to due to prejudice).

Thanks bees!

imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members