Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
<snipped>

I still have never had a satisfactory explanation as to why three unrelated people, two of whom literally just met and neither having nay psychiatric or criminal backgrounds, and one of whom no connection to the other two was ever proved, would brutally rape and murder an innocent girl together.

In casey's case, the reason was clear to me. In this case, it makes no sense and the three doing this together defies reason. If it had been Knox implicated alone, I would have felt it much more plausible. But three? Under those conditions? Not knowing each other or having just met? :twocents:
It happens. I've seen enough cases like it on Forensic Files and other such crime shows to know that sometimes when two or more people who are diabolical get together, they do things with a group mentality/common bonding that on their own they wouldn't do, and they don't have to have known each other for long to do things like commit murder, especially if drugs were involved...

IMO it is unreasonable to think 3 relative strangers were in a pot induced frenzy (which doesn't happen) and decided to kill Meredith, spur of the moment.

Given that, I assume you believe Rudy, who left his prints and DNA is innocent?
I don't believe it was only pot they were doing. No, I think all 3 are guilty.

After being involved in a murder, it is! I don't believe the DNA evidence was corrupted, nor do I believe that she was wrongly convicted based on anything to do with Magnini's past. That's all the PR campaign from the Knox family.

Mignini's past had nothing to do with the jury's decision. You seem to be under the impression that she "partied" after her roommate was found murdered. This was not the case. Also, the one reference to her having sex with her boyfriend was part of her alibi that night. She claims she was at his place that night and one of the things they did was have sex.

It happens. I've seen enough cases like it on Forensic Files and other such crime shows to know that sometimes when two or more people who are diabolical get together, they do things with a group mentality/common bonding that on their own they wouldn't do, and they don't have to have known each other for long to do things like commit murder, especially if drugs were involved...

There's no evidence that AK and RS were ever diabolical. Neither of them have any kind of record, criminal or psychological. There's also no evidence of any drugs involved other than pot - and pot doesn't induce a murderous frenzy. It induces giggles and the munchies, not rape and murder.

To respond to Gitana's question about motive from those of us who *think* AK and RS were involved, I don't think they had a motive. I think the only way they were involved was through drugs and something went terribly wrong. I don't believe the intent was to kill, I don't believe it was some sadistic ritual. I'm not sure what I believe happened but I do think drugs were involved, and I think AK was still under the influence of those drugs for the next day or two, hence her odd behavior(s). Did AK and RS actually kill her? I don't know. Were they there/involved in something to do with it? Yes, I think so. I think that's why AK threw out PL's name --- because she knew in her mind that a black male was there but was too stoned to remember who. Maybe they did just meet Guede so she didn't know his name. Maybe she even forgot she met him and could only think of PL at the time of questioning, when trying to figure out who it could have been that was there.

This is all just my opinion and pure speculation - but that's how I see it. I don't see AK as being a cold-blooded murderer but rather someone who got involved with the wrong people and was in the wrong place at the wrong time, with the wrong 'substance use'. As for RS, I'm not sure about him.

So there. Hope that explains what I feel about it. 100% convinced? No. Pretty sure? Yes.

There's no evidence that AK and RS were ever diabolical. Neither of them have any kind of record, criminal or psychological.
<modsnip>. All murderers have a first time.

OMG - was just listening to JVM who thinks that the prosecutor is a crazy so and so with crazy 'satanic theories' LMAO

Wasn't a crazy satanic theory why the WM3 were found guilty?

Just loving the hypocritical double standards of some American commentators - I mean really you just have to laugh at this BS - and one reason why some American journos are laughed at.

LinasK, I read and feel your passion from today's verdict. I really don't know what to say as I haven't been following enough on the case. I will say this if I may, your conviction is inspiring and you may be right. I for one will never know what happened that night. But I hope all involved can find some sort of Peace in the verdict today no matter how they feel.
If that's possible

So now the black man pays, while the attractive white couple with the backing of the US media walks. Of course. :furious:
This is going to turn into a race thing? No its not a race thing its a MURDER. one which his DNA was ALL OVER. His skin color has NOTHING to do with his. THE CRIME has everything to do with it not the color of his skin.

Is she supposed to go without any underwear and stop showering because her flat mate was murdered by an intruder?
Not in that bathroom! And I wouldn't have been buying lingerie to replace my underwear that was taken!

I found the revelation in Amanda's statement to the court, that when asked by police to name any suspicious people hanging around the cottage that she could only describe Rudy in appearance but did not know his name, to be a very strong piece of evidence that should help her.

Good post. Amanda spoke with Patrick earlier in the day. The police may have been aware of that conversation also.

No point in me discussing this further, I've not posted in the Knox thread for a long time now because no matter what points are made in relation to Amanda's lies some will always try and explain them away.

Not trying to be rude but I do find it interesting that that it is okay for Amanada to lie but not someone like Casey Anthony.

I respect that most here think she is innocent and are glad she is free, but I don't, I think she is guilty and I'm very sad for Meredith's family today.

First, I'm new to this thread. I have been a member and very active on the Caylee thread but this is my first post here.

BBM: Although I believe that AK and RS are innocent, I have to agree with your statement I have bolded.

To respond to Gitana's question about motive from those of us who *think* AK and RS were involved, I don't think they had a motive. I think the only way they were involved was through drugs and something went terribly wrong. I don't believe the intent was to kill, I don't believe it was some sadistic ritual. I'm not sure what I believe happened but I do think drugs were involved, and I think AK was still under the influence of those drugs for the next day or two, hence her odd behavior(s). Did AK and RS actually kill her? I don't know. Were they there/involved in something to do with it? Yes, I think so. I think that's why AK threw out PL's name --- because she knew in her mind that a black male was there but was too stoned to remember who. Maybe they did just meet Guede so she didn't know his name. Maybe she even forgot she met him and could only think of PL at the time of questioning, when trying to figure out who it could have been that was there.

This is all just my opinion and pure speculation - but that's how I see it. I don't see AK as being a cold-blooded murderer but rather someone who got involved with the wrong people and was in the wrong place at the wrong time, with the wrong 'substance use'. As for RS, I'm not sure about him.

So there. Hope that explains what I feel about it. 100% convinced? No. Pretty sure? Yes.

Amanda knew Rudy she didn't just meet him that night, as well as smoking joints with him she used to walk past him all the time playing basketball.

OMG - was just listening to JVM who thinks that the prosecutor is a crazy so and so with crazy 'satanic theories' LMAO

Wasn't a crazy satanic theory why the WM3 were found guilty?

Just loving the hypocritical double standards of some American commentators - I mean really you just have to laugh at this BS - and one reason why American journos are laughed at.

Good point. And in fairness to the Italians, it only took them four years to sort it out. It took America 18 years, and its still not really sorted.

The type of frenzied group kill that you referred to as "diabolical" is generally preceeded by some red flags.
I happen to think that the Knox family missed some of those red flags in their <modsnip> daughter before she left for Italy!:twocents:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member