Meredith Kercher murdered-Amanda Knox Conviction Overturned #22

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why always resort to FKC/Anthonys? Let's let it die already . . . MHO, of course, but I am so tired of seeing references to that FARCE in Justice in other threads -- I stay away from any thread FKC/Anthony related, so let's move on from it & not pollute other threads, okay?

No disrespect intended, just tired of all things Anthony . . . other victims need our assistance & attention.

Thank God Amanda is home!
Why? Because of the similarities of course. Both murdered and got away with it, both behaved completely careless right after they murdered, both willfully obstructed police investigations and got convicted for it, both lied and lied and lied. The main difference is that the convicted criminal CA is not being put on a pedestal like the convicted criminal AK. Although...

http://caseyanthonyisinnocent.com/

She figured out the cops were lying liars.

Police can say whatever they want when questioning someone in connection with a brutal murder. The witness is supposed to tell the truth - something Knox was incapable of doing after 2 hours of questioning.

It depends on how you interpret her testimony. This part is pretty clear, imo.

Knox makes an awful lot of convoluted statements in response to the simple question of who first introduced Patrick's name. Finally she gives a straight answer and admits that she in fact introduced his name.

Police can say whatever they want when questioning someone in connection with a brutal murder. The witness is supposed to tell the truth - something Knox was incapable of doing after 2 hours of questioning.

Apparently she didn't realize that until it was too late. Sometimes lying cops produce lies from the non-cops. It's not the best way to get the truth, though it may be the easiest way to close a case.

Knox makes an awful lot of convoluted statements in response to the simple question of who first introduced Patrick's name. Finally she gives a straight answer and admits that she in fact introduced his name.

I have no doubt they already knew his name and just wanted her to say it.

She introduced his name because, according to her, they used a common police tactic of claiming that they knew who did it and suggesting that she knew who did it.

Knox told her mother after Patrick's arrest that she knew Patrick was innocent. The bigger question is how she knew that he was innocent.
Because he had an alibi.

Wow - close to the most insenstive comment I've ever seen on Websleuths, a victims advocate site.
Insensitive? Did not come across that way at all , to me. This case is different, as there were 2 wrongly accused, wrongly convicted, according to the Italian appellate court. So this is not the simplistic black hat versus white hat case...there were 3 victims.

Needs reformation. Really needs reforming.

Insensitive? Did not come across that way at all , to me. This case is different, as there were 2 wrongly accused, wrongly convicted, according to the Italian appellate court. So this is not the simplistic black hat versus white hat case...there were 3 victims.

Hence why most of us don't have the inclination to comment in this thread anymore - if you can't see something wrong with that remark I really don't know what to say.

Guess we'll have to agree to disagree.

Nope! 1 victim- Meredith Kercher, 3 murderers!

Did Lumumba fire AK from her waitress job before the murder occurred for making sexual advances to customers? I just heard this and wasn't sure if it was true? I thought she was supposed to work the night of the murder and got a text to not come in.

Why? Because of the similarities of course. Both murdered and got away with it, both behaved completely careless right after they murdered, both willfully obstructed police investigations and got convicted for it, both lied and lied and lied. The main difference is that the convicted criminal CA is not being put on a pedestal like the convicted criminal AK. Although...

http://caseyanthonyisinnocent.com/
Both murdered and got away with it? Why did the appellate court not see it that way? Judge Hellman said the evidence is not there. What is your confidence based on? Intuition? The Anthony case is vastly different from this case.

Did Lumumba fire AK from her waitress job before the murder occurred for making sexual advances to customers? I just heard this and wasn't sure if it was true? I thought she was supposed to work the night of the murder and got a text to not come in.
This was rumor. She wasn't fired, not for that, nor anything else. Yes, he texted her and said it was not busy, so she could have the night off. He was still acting as her boss.

Nope! 1 victim- Meredith Kercher, 3 murderers!
Well, you will have to take that up with Judge Hellman, who said, the crimes were not committed. Why would he acquit murderers? One victim, one killer.

Hence why most of us don't have the inclination to comment in this thread anymore - if you can't see something wrong with that remark I really don't know what to say.

Of course we have to agree to disagree. The appellate phase was not about the victim, Kercher. At this point, it was about whether Knox and Sollectio were wrongfully convicted or not. The high judge said they were. But people seem unable to respect his ruling.

you step out of USA boundaries, its a whole different world out there. (holloway in aruba for example) she's very very fortunate to get out of there. society wants to knock USA for being christian, prudish, conservative, capitalist, rat race...but a lax lifestyle cannot sustain itself financially and being open to immoral lifestyle invites trouble.

tip of the iceberg for a deep subject.

Of course we have to agree to disagree. The appellate phase was not about the victim, Kercher. At this point, it was about whether Knox and Sollectio were wrongfully convicted or not. The high judge said they were. But people seem unable to respect his ruling.

BBM. With all due respect, those of us that didn't respect the verdict of the first trial should probably be careful not to criticize others for having the same stance on the appeals verdict, IMO.

BBM. With all due respect, those of us that didn't respect the verdict of the first trial should probably be careful not to criticize others for having the same stance on the appeals verdict, IMO.
Yes, but turnabout is fair play. We heard over and over that Massei ruled her a convicted criminal. So now Hellman has ruled her an acquitted one.:innocent:

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members