Meter Reader

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that these calls are being debated here, tells me that JB and his team are going to look at them line by line and pull them too. If they raise questions here, think about court time? I think we have picked apart CA, GA, KC and LA interviews, calls, statements and emails. I think we should do that with these as well. Just because JB and his team are going to rip at them. If JB sees inconsistency in the calls, he may be able to get some kind of doubt going on, and it may be just enough to get a lesser charge. I'm not saying this guy did anything, Please, but if someone ELSE moved the body or staged anything, it will and should come out. That's all I'm trying to say.

Nobody else moved that body.

#1- The body was skeletal before anyone knew that they should be acutely aware of decomp odors in that area.

#2- Where that body was placed would have been obstructed from view before anyone would have known to be looking for evidence of a body having been dumped.

#3- I don't believe that what MR called about was ever actually the remains of Caylee. I think he just had a gut feeling about that plot of woods/swamp.

#4- Around the time Caylee's body was dumped was the beginning of rainy season in Central Florida. It was probably dry or fairly dry when the body was dumped but around that time is when the daily afternoon showers begin. By the time it was known that Caylee was missing the area was probably becoming swampy.

#5- The way the vines were growing in that area where the bag seemed to be in the crime scene photos, that bag was there through the summer. It was not placed there after the hurricane. You can easily see that water had stood in that area and that the vines around that bag were immersed in water.

So what do you all think.... did RK spot Caylee's remains under that fallen tree with the white board, or was it something else?

And what do you make of that little section edited out of the first call... where he's describing something? Why did investigators feel the need to edit that out? Sorry if this has already been covered... I just woke up and I'm racing around this morning... gotta go wrap presents then go to work!

Whatever they redacted --they were allowed to do so by Florida's public record law. Does anyone know what the Florida law says about redaction --what can they redact? In CA, they can redact anything that would violate someone's privacy. Have no idea about Florida.

#1- The body was skeletal before anyone knew that they should be acutely aware of decomp odors in that area.

#2- Where that body was placed would have been obstructed from view before anyone would have known to be looking for evidence of a body having been dumped.

#3- I don't believe that what MR called about was ever actually the remains of Caylee. I think he just had a gut feeling about that plot of woods/swamp.

#4- Around the time Caylee's body was dumped was the beginning of rainy season in Central Florida. It was probably dry or fairly dry when the body was dumped but around that time is when the daily afternoon showers begin. By the time it was known that Caylee was missing the area was probably becoming swampy.

#5- The way the vines were growing in that area where the bag seemed to be in the crime scene photos, that bag was there through the summer. It was not placed there after the hurricane. You can easily see that water had stood in that area and that the vines around that bag were immersed in water.

I live in FL, so I know what it was like in June, July and August.
Could the body have been put there let's say August 1st or later up to lets say August 10th? Still plenty of months to get scattered in the woods by animals, get flooded by Faye, which hit Aug 20th. And I was on Hopespring drive on Aug 9th, hot, sunny day. I passed Suburban on the way.

Just stirring up the pot, with questions.

#3 doesn't make me convinced either, cause we had a Psychic there that day with dogs, LOL

What if he wasn't there, just some one told him where it was, because some one wanted the body found, and it had to be some one with a reason to be there. He doesn't sound like he knew where he was, what he was seeing in the calls. I don't think he has the right side of the road, according to the crime photos.

How many here would not have taken it one step farther, and just looked in the bag?

What was going though his head when the cop comes out and says, I don't see anything? Why not say "hay, I saw a white round thing, and something smelled. He doesn't mention duct tape on the bag, so you could be right, he may not have seen anything at all.

I am confused. The call about something white and round sounds like a skull but the skull rolled out of a trash bag. ???????????????????????????????????????????? Huh? How did it get back in the trash bag (if it was a skull). If it wasn't a skull what was it? I hope this guy's story doesn't give her defense something to hook on to. I know it left me with more questions than answers.

i am confused. The call about something white and round sounds like a skull but the skull rolled out of a trash bag. ???????????????????????????????????????????? Huh? How did it get back in the trash bag (if it was a skull). If it wasn't a skull what was it? I hope this guy's story doesn't give her defense something to hook on to. I know it left me with more questions than answers.

exactly!!

*snipped*Could the body have been put there let's say August 1st or later up to lets say August 10th? Still plenty of months to get scattered in the woods by animals, get flooded by Faye, which hit Aug 20th. And I was on Hopespring drive on Aug 9th, hot, sunny day. I passed Suburban on the way.

How many here would not have taken it one step farther, and just looked in the bag?

I don't think it could have been placed there on August 1- because there was too much vegetation around that trash bag that had grown prior to the flooding from the hurricane. Had the body been dumped immediately before the hurricane, vines would be under it but not growing around it in the manner they were. The hurricane was on August 9 or 10 I believe. Not enough time for such growth before the rains.

It looks to me like the vines had plenty of time to surround the body before the rains came. It's evident in the photo of the bag that those vines grew around the bag before they were under water.

My neighbors had a tree stand for hunting that they put on the edge of the woods in their yard last spring. They forgot about it and pulled it out in November when hunting season began. Those potato vines had completely enveloped the stand. There had been some standing water in the yard and it was easy to see how far up the vines the water had stood for an extended period of time- the vines have this dried out , waterlogged appearance- but the growth above the immersion still has normal looking leaves.

And re: looking in the bag????????????????? There is no way I would do that- I would call. I don't need that kind of memory haunting me for the rest of my life.

I am confused. The call about something white and round sounds like a skull but the skull rolled out of a trash bag. ???????????????????????????????????????????? Huh? How did it get back in the trash bag (if it was a skull). If it wasn't a skull what was it? I hope this guy's story doesn't give her defense something to hook on to. I know it left me with more questions than answers.

It's left me with more q's than a's too. If I had to bet on it, I'd say that round white thing was not the skull. I can only imagine what he saw was not Caylee's remains.

No one has ever gone to jail for the murder of JonBenet. If you haven't read Steve Thomas's book, you should, he changed my mind about that case. I would hate to see KC get off with because of reasonable doubt. I don't have faith after O.J and the Ramsey case. Ramsey's only had a day to stage, and the cellar where JonBenet was found was searched twice before John R brought up the body. LE had looked in and John R and his friend, and then John goes back and finds the body. I am in no way saying RK did this, just pointing out things.

I don't think it could have been placed there on August 1- because there was too much vegetation around that trash bag that had grown prior to the flooding from the hurricane. Had the body been dumped immediately before the hurricane, vines would be under it but not growing around it in the manner they were. The hurricane was on August 9 or 10 I believe. Not enough time for such growth before the rains.

It looks to me like the vines had plenty of time to surround the body before the rains came. It's evident in the photo of the bag that those vines grew around the bag before they were under water.

My neighbors had a tree stand for hunting that they put on the edge of the woods in their yard last spring. They forgot about it and pulled it out in November when hunting season began. Those potato vines had completely enveloped the stand. There had been some standing water in the yard and it was easy to see how far up the vines the water had stood for an extended period of time- the vines have this dried out , waterlogged appearance- but the growth above the immersion still has normal looking leaves.

And re: looking in the bag????????????????? There is no way I would do that- I would call. I don't need that kind of memory haunting me for the rest of my life.

Google Hurricane Faye, it was Aug 18th and hit Orlando Aug 20th. Trust me.

Re: above in bold... I tend to believe what he saw was not Caylee's remains either. Kinda strange he was so persistent about what was probably not the remains. But I guess it makes sense.. even after LE visited the area, RK still didn't feel satisfied, so he ventured back a few months later and found what no one else could.

Whatever they redacted --they were allowed to do so by Florida's public record law. Does anyone know what the Florida law says about redaction --what can they redact? In CA, they can redact anything that would violate someone's privacy. Have no idea about Florida.

There are some exemptions to FL's Sunshine Law regarding LE and their ability to redact. Most personal information such as names, SS numbers, DL numbers, etc. are considered confidential and may be redacted. Also, information in an ongoing criminal investigation that will be used for prosecution may be redacted. There's a lot more:

http://myfloridalegal.com/webfiles.nsf/WF/MRAY-7E8QJ6/$file/2008LEGuide.pdf

Scroll down to Section V

PDF is from this link, in case the link above doesn't work: http://myfloridalegal.com/pages.nsf/main/88e69acfa331282f85256cc60075759e!OpenDocument )

But then on Dec 11th, four months later he goes to the exact spot to pee, and finds the body, or the bag and now his is not afraid to kick it. He isn't afraid of a snake anymore either, cause he goes into the woods, to pee.

Sorry, if I'm on the jury, I ain't buying it. Now if I thought someone directed him to call it in, cause I can't, cause I am too close to KC, well I still think she did it, just someone wanted the body to be found while she was in jail to support the kidnapping story. Just another angle.

I live in FL, so I know what it was like in June, July and August.
Could the body have been put there let's say August 1st or later up to lets say August 10th? Still plenty of months to get scattered in the woods by animals, get flooded by Faye, which hit Aug 20th. And I was on Hopespring drive on Aug 9th, hot, sunny day. I passed Suburban on the way.

Just stirring up the pot, with questions.

#3 doesn't make me convinced either, cause we had a Psychic there that day with dogs, LOL

What if he wasn't there, just some one told him where it was, because some one wanted the body found, and it had to be some one with a reason to be there. He doesn't sound like he knew where he was, what he was seeing in the calls. I don't think he has the right side of the road, according to the crime photos.

What was going though his head when the cop comes out and says, I don't see anything? Why not say "hay, I saw a white round thing, and something smelled. He doesn't mention duct tape on the bag, so you could be right, he may not have seen anything at all.
There is no way in he!! I would look in a garbage bag with duct tape on it.....especially if I know a child is missing and presumed dead in that area.I think I would have pursued the police more,but I don't think RK trusted his own thinking. From the 911 calls in aug I'm not sure he even saw a bag.
I think this is where KC dumped her to get rid of the smell fast.Maybe she meant to go back and move her later.

But then on Dec 11th, four months later he goes to the exact spot to pee, and finds the body, or the bag and now his is not afraid to kick it. He isn't afraid of a snake anymore either, cause he goes into the woods, to pee.

Sorry, if I'm on the jury, I ain't buying it. Now if I thought someone directed him to call it in, cause I can't, cause I am too close to KC, well I still think she did it, just someone wanted the body to be found while she was in jail to support the kidnapping story. Just another angle.

Last night on NG the explaination went something like this: he called and the third time a deputy came out and a rattle snake scared them away .
Hurricane Fay comes through and everything is on hold.The meter reader is transferred to another area.In December he is transferred back to the Suburban St.area and decides to look again.
If anyone is at fault it's LE,but I understand how they let this slip by.They had decomp in the car and cell phone pings out in more isolated places.Their working theory was that Casey moved her out by the airport.They were getting hundreds of tips,none panning out.He was caller number????that day and was dismissed.Just look at the call times and how quickly they were 'cleared"

So what do you all think.... did RK spot Caylee's remains under that fallen tree with the white board, or was it something else?

And what do you make of that little section edited out of the first call... where he's describing something? Why did investigators feel the need to edit that out? Sorry if this has already been covered... I just woke up and I'm racing around this morning... gotta go wrap presents then go to work!

Please forgive my ignorance on this matter. Was there a wooden board next to the area they found her?

Also, maybe Casey also had the shovel to kill any snakes around.

Please forgive my ignorance on this matter. Was there a wooden board next to the area they found her?

Also, maybe Casey also had the shovel to kill any snakes around.

We've heard nothing about LE finding a wooden board near the remains.

Once we hear the parts of the call(s) that were removed, i'm sure his actions will make more sense. It sounds as though he saw more than just "a round white thing". I have a feeling what RK saw on August 11 was Caylee.

FYI, I know from growing up in the Piney Woods of Texas that poisonous snakes sometimes have the ability to strike in some sort of reflexive manner after death. We had a Bull Mastiff that got bitten by a very large, but very dead Cottonmouth snake. He went up to sniff the top half of the snake hours after my father chopped it in two in the pasture and it bit him right on the snout. He took a snout full of venom, even though the thing was dead. Luckily it wasn't enough poison to kill him.

RK may have been worried about the same thing happening to him if he ventured too close. Especially if it was a very large rattlesnake. You haven't truly lived until you've come face to face with one of those suckers alone in the woods. They are mean as hell and just as persistent. I've had one crawl up the side of a five foot deep creek bed to try and come after me. Amusing until you realize they are serious. :eek:

OMG <shudder>

Google Hurricane Faye, it was Aug 18th and hit Orlando Aug 20th. Trust me.

I trust you and the dates are correct. I live in Melbourne Aug 18 was the first day of school here on a Monday no more school the rest of the week. We live in a neiborhood similar to the Anthonys the water was thigh deep in the road and it came within inches to coming into our home. Many people in the are were not so lucky.

Now that all the brush is removed from the area she was found in you can see it creates a bowl like area it would have been a swamp for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay