Metro Detroit ME (Dr. Werner Spitz) Will Testify At Casey Trial

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I doubt Dr G will even respond to Dr WS's uncalled for comment about her 'shoddy autopsy'. She is a professional and a lady and her silence about it will speak mountains. IMO.

I did not get to see the entire Dr. Spitz testimony.. my dvr stopped before recess for the day.

The part I did see, it honestly made me very sad that a witness or expert witness can apparently twist and twist things to INSISIT he is correct when it seemed apparent he knew that he was not being truthful.

I got the impression of his testimony.. of listen to me, I am Dr. Spitz.. I am always right.. I can say what I want and you must believe it.
I do not know how anyone can get on the stand and try and prevent justice for a little baby girl.
All the witnesses so far from prosecution or defense I find Dr. Spitz an absolute insult to the jury and to little Caylee.
Shame on Dr. Spitz ! Most disliked witness so far by a mile.

Spitz Fit Flashback.*..This morning while the prosecutor was addling Dr. Spitz, I wondered whether he'd seen Dr. Spitz having a grand mal freak-out during the Spector trial. The contortion of the laws of physics and common sense he attempted today is sleepy-mak*ing compared to his reaction to being asked what he'd charged Spector. I've never posted on here, or much of anywhere, so I don't know whether I can attach something else to this train of thought...*But oh well, it won't take long to say that as I was watching the taped sight of Casey at a register with all the stuff one of her erstwhile friends would soon be surprised to find they'd paid, I considered her tattooed pet notion, A Beautiful Life. This vida loca included buying cute tops and sundries at Target--in*flicting a spate of shocks and horrors upon her family-- draining a whole-lott*a money from a community chest-- trumping the news of van der Sloot as baby daddy-- partying, feeling desired by a series of 'fellas--- and so on, all done without impediment or complaint.*.. The pathetic lot of it, when compared to the value of a child's life, amounts to less than nothing.

I didn't care for Dr. Werner Spitz when he testified on the Phil Spector trial, and I feel the same way on the trial. Now, his son, who is a coroner in Michigan I believe, is a different story. I respect his son, and find him credible.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back