Mexico Mexico - Answers for Ally

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thank you Shecky! It means the world to me. Everyone here has been wonderful...

So, tomorrow I fly to monterrey... I'm happy to go back home, but I'm going to miss my NY family and friends.

I'm so happy I'm almost done packing. Hope I don't have to move again for at least 2 years lol. Its just a big pain...

But anyways, the investigation begins!!!!!

hello everyone! Just wanted to say hi and that I had a great flight.:woohoo: Im talking to my uncle sometime next week. Ill keep you updated

:blowkiss:

Hi Ally,

I just read through this whole thread. You are so right to want some answers!

It has been nearly 3 weeks since you last posted.

Are you OK?

Hello everyone!
Im sorry.. but things have been crazy.
Had a little car accident a couple weeks ago, nothing bad happened to my mom or me... we are fine, just got pretty scared.
The car damage was bad...
So with one car in the family, it has been hard for me to move around and go to the places i need to go to.
My uncle is not in town right now, BUT.. my cousin (his daughter) talked to him and he said he would help and answer all my questions. Just haven't had time to meet him and talk to him. Hopefully next week. For real.

Thank you everyone for your interest and caring so much about my story..:blowkiss:

Hi Ally so sorry to hear about the accident , so glad you are all ok.
Just wondering if there is any news?
:blowkiss:

Hello everyone!
Im sorry.. but things have been crazy.
Had a little car accident a couple weeks ago, nothing bad happened to my mom or me... we are fine, just got pretty scared.
The car damage was bad...
So with one car in the family, it has been hard for me to move around and go to the places i need to go to.
My uncle is not in town right now, BUT.. my cousin (his daughter) talked to him and he said he would help and answer all my questions. Just haven't had time to meet him and talk to him. Hopefully next week. For real.

Thank you everyone for your interest and caring so much about my story..:blowkiss:

Ally (one of my most fav names) - My prayers are with you during your search. I hope you have a safe time while in Mexico and pray that you get the answers you need.

My husband (who is also Mexican) was raised by his bio mom but kept from his bio dad's family. We found them 8 years ago and it has meant the world to him to finally feel 'complete'. His dad passed away before his (my husbands) birth, but just knowing that side of his family has made such a difference in him. He did get to meet his grandmother - whose dying wish was to meet her grandson before she passed away.

While you were afforded a great life (it sounds like anyway), I know that you still have a void that you need to fill. You need to know who you are and where you came from.

Again, my best to you! Prayers for you and your adoptive family; they need prayers too.

Hello everyone!
I know it has been a while and I apologize.

Things have been crazy busy here. My little one has been sick for 3 weeks now, but doing much better now.

About a week ago, I went out with one of my cousins and one of my aunts (moms sis) for drinks. So long story short, the conversation was intense and after learning some of the things my parents have done for me, I decided that I dont want to do it anymore, at least not now.

Thank you all so much for your kind words and support.

Hi Allie, I usually just lurk. But, (there is always a but.....) I have to comment!! you see I am an adoptive parent, of two children (both grown now) Our Son was born in El Salvador and we now know he was sent here illegally and his adoption probably wasn't legal ( legal here but not there)HOWEVER it probably was done for the best as he was very abused, and was 6 when we got him into our family. Our Daughter is Korean and we adopted her as an infant. So, thats my back ground....let me just say,my Daughter who never ever had any desire to know or even hear about her bio family. Now since having a child of her own wants answers! She wants back ground. And, so would I! Yes, I will admit it is scarey. But would I ever try and stop her? NO WAY! She wants to know why her Mom abandoned her ( out of pure love I believe, her hands are deformed and over there her life would have been real hard) But more then that she wants to know genetics and things like that. So, I just wanted to throw these thoughts your way and let you know....if its in your heart and you feel the need to know. You have that right! I personally can not imagine trying to stop my child from seeking the answer he/ she wants/ needs..........good luck and if I can help you sort these feelings/ thoughts please feel free to ask. Please understand I am in no way saying anything against your adoptive family. I just have a real problem with you feeling guilty because they "did so much". THATS what parents do! NO matter if a child is adopted or bio. Good Luck!

Hi Allie, I usually just lurk. But, (there is always a but.....) I have to comment!! you see I am an adoptive parent, of two children (both grown now) Our Son was born in El Salvador and we now know he was sent here illegally and his adoption probably wasn't legal ( legal here but not there)HOWEVER it probably was done for the best as he was very abused, and was 6 when we got him into our family. Our Daughter is Korean and we adopted her as an infant. So, thats my back ground....let me just say,my Daughter who never ever had any desire to know or even hear about her bio family. Now since having a child of her own wants answers! She wants back ground. And, so would I! Yes, I will admit it is scarey. But would I ever try and stop her? NO WAY! She wants to know why her Mom abandoned her ( out of pure love I believe, her hands are deformed and over there her life would have been real hard) But more then that she wants to know genetics and things like that. So, I just wanted to throw these thoughts your way and let you know....if its in your heart and you feel the need to know. You have that right! I personally can not imagine trying to stop my child from seeking the answer he/ she wants/ needs..........good luck and if I can help you sort these feelings/ thoughts please feel free to ask. Please understand I am in no way saying anything against your adoptive family. I just have a real problem with you feeling guilty because they "did so much". THATS what parents do! NO matter if a child is adopted or bio. Good Luck!

I agree 100% Allie does have the right to know about her adoption. She needs to pursue this while the people who know the truth are still alive. Her own children will want to know the truth some day too. They also have a right to know who their family is and about their own heritage. I think she needs to reconsider and still search IMO.

I agree 100% Allie does have the right to know about her adoption. She needs to pursue this while the people who know the truth are still alive. Her own children will want to know the truth some day too. They also have a right to know who their family is and about their own heritage. I think she needs to reconsider and still search IMO.

My Daughter wishes she had bio family available to ask questions from. I just hate to see Allie miss this chance. If everything was on the "up and up" then I see no reason that they would not want to answer. Oh, I know some adoptive parents just want to brush this under the rug and not want to talk of the bio family........out of fear I guess. But I personally would NEVER throw it up to my son or daughter " We did so much for you......how could you want to look for them?" Don't get me wrong, yes, I would be scared that if/when they find that family....what if??? What if, they like that family better??? But then reality takes over and I know I have been the best parent I could be to these children. All I can do is say a prayer and wish them well. And know in my heart "I" am their Mom.

Hello everyone!!
About a week ago, I was driving around with my parents and daughter looking for a place to eat. And you wont believe where we drove by that day... THE HOSPITAL WHERE I WAS BORN!!!! I didnt say anything, but took it as a sign that I should go there and see what I can find out.
Im going to talk about it with my parents after new years.
Meanwhile, Im going to the library and look in old newspapers for any info about it.

Thank you all again. Teresa, mommame, Bree, you all are right. And I will follow your advice and try to get answers before its too late. Happy holidays and have a wonderful new year!!!

Ally,
I am very happy that you changed your mind. All of the people in your family are going to have different opinions about you searching. However none of them know how you feel. I think you are doing the right thing. You are entitled to know where you came from. Your parents are always going to be your parents even if you do find out about your biological parents. That's never going to change. What they told you might only be a story so I wouldn't put a lot of effort into searching the newspapers until you have talked to them. You say that you look like your dad? Maybe he really is your dad. One thing that's very important is that you tell your parents no matter what you will love them just the same. Some times adoptive parents feel they will lose the child they adopted to the bio-parent once they find them. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help you. Good Luck!!

Ally,
Good for you! I really agree with the above poster. Make an extra effort when talking to your Mom and Dad. They deserve that. (not insinuating that you wouldn't) Good Luck and I sure hope you get the answers you seek and need!

Hi!
I will talk to them after new years. They are going away with friends for new years.
Thank you all again for your support and I will keep you updated.
Feel free to message me or email me. allybeeb@hellokitty.com (i know its corny, but I do like hello kitty lol)

Hi hun just wondering if there is any update.
Hope all is well. :blowkiss:

After i was born, they took me out of the public hospital, and transfered me to a private one. So you could say that they "stole me"

I can probably see this as a normal thing to do on their end. If you were a premature birth then perhaps the private hospital had the facilities and/or special equipment to handle that type of situation while the public hospital might not have.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Best Online Jewellery Mar
Back