Mexico Mexico - Jenny Chen, 26, Oaxaca, 11 April 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I click on the link you provided, it now says: "This post has been removed or could not be loaded." Why would he remove it, I wonder.

I checked the original post with the photo of the notebook where I thought he made the comment and the comment isn't there. I also checked other posts, thinking he may have made the comment there instead, but I don't see it. I can't imagine why it would be removed. I'll keep looking.

I checked the original post with the photo of the notebook where I thought he made the comment and the comment isn't there. I also checked other posts, thinking he may have made the comment there instead, but I don't see it. I can't imagine why it would be removed. I'll keep looking.

Lol. People probably started gunning questions about which shopkeeper and why did they get Jenny to write her name on that notepad and where does the shopkeeper stay.

Lol.

But since Jonathan wants this to be strictly about Corona. He may have decided to delete that post which would delete all replies to that post. Lol

So now CN is probably telling all to not worry about the shopkeeper. Lol.

Now I'm glad CN supposedly lives in Mexico or familiar with it while helping Jonathan keep a level head.

But she seems to also not care about finding out certain basic things as well.

They just seem like a team. Maybe she likes him. Idk

What does JR think is going to happen when he has "access" to the driver? I can only assume the driver is basically going to tell him to go fly a kite, whether he has something to do with this or not. JR and his PI team are not law enforcement and I can't see why the driver would want to talk to them just to be accused of being involved in Jenny's disappearance. It's totally possible she got in a truck that ended up dropping her off somewhere along his route. It's actually still totally possible she never got in a corona truck at all. However I think JR is convinced that this driver is responsible and I don't foresee him accepting any other information besides that the driver knows where Jenny is.

I know there were some words questioning the notepad with her name. I also can't seem to find the post. It is early and I only have one eye open so I will check again later.

Sorry! (apologizing for my oops in advance)
Old Lurker, New Poster

What does JR think is going to happen when he has "access" to the driver? I can only assume the driver is basically going to tell him to go fly a kite, whether he has something to do with this or not. JR and his PI team are not law enforcement and I can't see why the driver would want to talk to them just to be accused of being involved in Jenny's disappearance. It's totally possible she got in a truck that ended up dropping her off somewhere along his route. It's actually still totally possible she never got in a corona truck at all. However I think JR is convinced that this driver is responsible and I don't foresee him accepting any other information besides that the driver knows where Jenny is.
BBM

I agree. The PI found the witnesses who supposedly saw Jenny get into the truck, so he has a lot riding on this lead panning out. Since JR has referred to the driver as the "suspect" since he first posted about him, and made him the center of the investigation and SM blitz, it doesn't bode well for the driver. I hope his employer has provided him with an attorney. If the driver did have something to do with Jenny's disappearance, he would be stupid to admit it, especially if there is no evidence. A few witnesses who could be mistaken is not evidence. JMO

I know there were some words questioning the notepad with her name. I also can't seem to find the post. It is early and I only have one eye open so I will check again later.

Old Lurker, New Poster

I found the original post with the photo of the notebook. It was either temporarily taken down when I looked earlier or I'm blind! It no longer has the comment JR made the other day about it being the storekeeper's record and that Jenny just wrote her Chinese name according to witnesses. I looked through comments on many other posts to see if his comment was somewhere else, but I don't see it anywhere. I'm pretty sure it was a recent comment on the original post linked below because the post had jumped near the top of the page when I saw it, but now it's much further down. I think he deleted his comment. CN is a co-admin. I wonder if she deleted it. But why?

https://www.facebook.com/groups/helpfindjenny/permalink/614695842038797/

I still don't know why his PI needs another 5 grand. Did they lead JR anywhere? I don't know why the PI can't call the Chinese consulate and ask them where they found Jenny.

And all these pictures from JR make me believe he goes to Mexico for the weekend and eats. Has he once posted a picture of them "looking" for Jenny?

I did a search. Jenny was couch surfing but it showed her last log on to couch surfing was 3 years ago. Did she use Hubby's last name maybe!??

https://www.couchsurfing.com/people/jenny.chen1

Old Lurker, New Poster

Here is the couchsurfing account she was using most recently. It lists her residence as China and was accessed about two months ago. It lists her quirky interests. :)

https://www.couchsurfing.com/people/jenny-poo

There was a post on the find Jenny page by someone with the initials XX about the notes. It was a separate post instead of a comment on one of JRs posts. I think that may be where JR commented about the writing not being hers but I could be completely wrong. I can't find XXs post anymore but I am on my phone and don't have a Facebook account anymore so I don't know if that's why I can't find it.

Also, if JR is having difficulties paying his PI, how does he plan on paying an attorney on top of that? I think it's getting pretty old to keep begging people for money, especially when it doesn't seem like JR is even physically looking for her. I surely wouldn't donate money so he can go out to lunches in Mexico (and post pics of it too). He may want to consider taking out a personal loan or line of credit in order to finance the search. CN made a comment about how this is a crowd funded search (paraphrasing). What??!! Dude this is your wife JR, you expect strangers to keep donating money for you to take weekend trips to Mexico but gripe about having to use your own money? Man up and go to every bank you see until one approves you for financing.

I still don't know why his PI needs another 5 grand. Did they lead JR anywhere? I don't know why the PI can't call the Chinese consulate and ask them where they found Jenny.

And all these pictures from JR make me believe he goes to Mexico for the weekend and eats. Has he once posted a picture of them "looking" for Jenny?

I agree, but food is a big part of Mexican culture. It’s probably necessary for him to have lunch with somebody, if he wants to get anything accomplished.

That said, I agree that the five grand sounds like a waste of money. He has said that the Mexican police are working on the case. Even if it is not as fast as he would like, the police are apparently making more progress then his PI is.

Lol. People probably started gunning questions about which shopkeeper and why did they get Jenny to write her name on that notepad and where does the shopkeeper stay.

Lol.

But since Jonathan wants this to be strictly about Corona. He may have decided to delete that post which would delete all replies to that post. Lol

So now CN is probably telling all to not worry about the shopkeeper. Lol.

Now I'm glad CN supposedly lives in Mexico or familiar with it while helping Jonathan keep a level head.

But she seems to also not care about finding out certain basic things as well.

They just seem like a team. Maybe she likes him. Idk
They did question him about some dates that didn't seem to match up and whether her name was wrote over or under the other writing on the page. He confirmed it was her writing. I think one other person "witnessed" it was her name.

Old Lurker, New Poster

Old Lurker, New Poster
*Oops I meant dates and scribblings not words

Old Lurker, New Poster

Old Lurker, New Poster

Old Lurker, New Poster

Here is the couchsurfing account she was using most recently. It lists her residence as China and was accessed about two months ago. It lists her quirky interests. :)

https://www.couchsurfing.com/people/jenny-poo
Good find but strange because the jenny Chen one accessed 3 years ago says Seattle, Washington.

Old Lurker, New Poster

Here is the newest post on FB. It includes a link to an article about "Fast Facts" about Jenny. The author says that she sought to humanize Jenny. She did a pretty good job IMO.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/helpfindjenny/permalink/627456097429438/

https://www.buzzfeed.com/getinmykitchen/8-fast-facts-about-missing-hitchhiker-jenny-chen-2eeh5
This person would be a good spokesperson for JR. I wish they would have included the info of her parents going over.

Old Lurker, New Poster

There was a post on the find Jenny page by someone with the initials XX about the notes. It was a separate post instead of a comment on one of JRs posts. I think that may be where JR commented about the writing not being hers but I could be completely wrong. I can't find XXs post anymore but I am on my phone and don't have a Facebook account anymore so I don't know if that's why I can't find it.

I found a cached version of the HFJ page, and see the post you are referring to (May 16 at 8:03pm). Unfortunately, we can't see all the responses/comments under it. You're right, I'm sure this is the one JR had posted his comment under about Jenny writing her Chinese name in a shopkeeper's account pad to show what her name written in Chinese looked like.

To delete it is very curious, but then again, there have been so many unexpected oddities in this case.

https://webcache.googleusercontent....oups/helpfindjenny/+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Did you try the wayback machine?

https://web.archive.org

I don't have access to Facebook here at work.

I still can't believe that CN (through JR) is requesting more money. They spent what, $8,000 on a few weekend trips to Mexico and paid for a PI? And the PI is no closer to finding information than they were a month ago!

Anyway, someone earlier asked why she is listed here as *endangered American* - that's because initially JR said she was an American citizen, which we later found out was not true.

<respectfully snipped for focus>

I found a cached version of the HFJ page, and see the post you are referring to (May 16 at 8:03pm). Unfortunately, we can't see all the responses/comments under it. You're right, I'm sure this is the one JR had posted his comment under about Jenny writing her Chinese name in a shopkeeper's account pad to show what her name written in Chinese looked like.

To delete it is very curious, but then again, there have been so many unexpected oddities in this case.

https://webcache.googleusercontent....oups/helpfindjenny/+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Thank you both for remembering that the post about the notebook was originally by XX. That's where JR stated that the only thing Jenny wrote was her name. I thought I was going blind or worse! This is the post where CN kept saying that nothing mattered about the content of the note and that it showed that Jenny was alive in May. JR's latest comment contradicted her, so I suspect she is the deleter. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Moonlit7