Mexico Mexico - Jenny Chen, 26, Oaxaca, 11 April 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The prosecutor in that state or county or wherever can't force Corona to do anything without proof that she was last with a Corona driver in that prosecutors jurisdiction. And I doubt they will care if they deem your witness as paid off with $5 to state whatever that fits your agenda.

Is the witness a fruit seller on the street that is totally unreliable?

Also. The police and others are saying that Jenny was somewhere else. So why would a prosecutor waste their time.

That's like asking your local police department to investigate a person that was last seen in another state unharmed and voluntarily there. Jmo.

I think he knows that the police are fed up with him because they see through his shenanigans. Jmo.

He is soley there to entrap and sue Corona for negligence while knowing his wife simply left him. Or not caring about what the heck may have happened to her. Jmo.

Hi everyone! My first post, although I've been following the case from the beginning. About an hour ago someone posted a question under the comment about the woman who claimed that Jenny was found. They asked if the commenter could provide a link to her screencap. They also asked (this time in Spanish) if she knows this person and if she knows why this person seems so irritated or even angry when she affirms that Jenny has been found and that people should therefore stop sharing her missing person poster. (This is the conversation where JR says "Baloney"). I have been checking the page a few times the last hour, curious to see the answer. I just went to check, and both comments have now been deleted...

Hi everyone! My first post, although I've been following the case from the beginning. About an hour ago someone posted a question under the comment about the woman who claimed that Jenny was found. They asked if the commenter could provide a link to her screencap. They also asked (this time in Spanish) if she knows this person and if she knows why this person seems so irritated or even angry when she affirms that Jenny has been found and that people should therefore stop sharing her missing person poster. (This is the conversation where JR says "Baloney"). I have been checking the page a few times the last hour, curious to see the answer. I just went to check, and both comments have now been deleted...

Thank you, Feronia (and welcome!)! I was just on that thread and did not see the comments you mention. So, he's actively deleting comments, but not actively updating us. What is he doing to Help Find Jenny? This situation is infuriating. And yet I cannot look away. Somebody on the FB page mentioned the "prosecutor" as a member of the policia MP. Maybe that's who he's referring to, when he says they've changed prosecutors? Because if it were his attorney, he'd have said he's changing lawyers, or something like that, wouldn't he? How would we know, he's not answering questions...

Welcome Feronia. We are glad that you are a member and very observant of how he is treating the case of his missing wife.

I also noticed that the person that tried to get updated Spanish flyers to have passed out; Was basically left editing things themselves. Instead of some of that go fund me money being used to have the best and most detailed flyers out.

I also noticed that there are no contact numbers on the flyer. It's just hubby's email and facebook link and the buzzfeed link.

So I guess people can't just call in a tip. They would need internet access for the most part. And everyone in certain areas obviously don't have internet access. Jmo.

Why not put the private investigator number on there. Or a toll free leave a message number.

Idk. Anyways. Welcome to Websleuths. There are tons of cases on here.

BBM

Ha! Our search histories already make it look like we are planning the perfect murder. :D But seriously, the loved ones who don't get criticized (except by extreme conspiracy theorists) are grateful for any help they get and don't get defensive. They are responsive and thankful on FB. They cooperate with LE, but hire a reputable PI if necessary. If they are angry with LE, they keep it to themselves. They are boots on the ground. They follow every lead. They set up a fund raising page reluctantly and as a very last resort, not first thing. JMO

BBM

I was deeply involved behind the scenes on a missing teen case. The circumstances and trace evidence made death a real possibility. But we kept going and her Dad kept going, even in despair, and even though LE was convinced she ran away. It never occurred to us to give up or only follow only one lead. Some of the leads we followed were pretty wild. She was "seen" where she never went. As it turned out, LE was right, thankfully. To their credit, LE had conducted an extremely thorough investigation to reach that conclusion. She called her Dad over three months later and is now living with him instead of her Mom, doing well and just finished highschool. The tears of joy were flowing all over the secret FB group and WS. Not all cases have such a happy ending, but how could anyone live with themselves if they didn't give the search their all? One factor in her making that phone call was that she knew how hard her Dad was looking for her. What if he hadn't poured his heart into the search?!
JMO

Lol. I remember my friend. Ole Hannahs case.

We were about to sentence those Humboldt county boys to death. Lol

While the police wasn't worried.

Then we found out that our girl was in Santa Cruz on the beach and soaking up the sun.

We think she did it to leave mom while having carte blanch to finally stay with dad without mom disagreeing.

So Jeff was definitely a happy camper that never gave up hope.

So hopefully Jenny is doing the same thing. I hope.

But quick question. Wouldnt Jenny Reinhardt get permanent citizenship quicker than Jenny Chen.

I'm just surprised that she wouldn't use his last name for at least permanent citizenship purposes.

Or does it not matter that much.

Maybe she kept that name for tax purposes. Idk.

Maybe if divorced; She would lose citizenship. So maybe she left on her own but kept it as she is still married for citizenship purposes.

Atleast that is better than being killed or trafficked.

Welcome Feronia. We are glad that you are a member and very observant of how he is treating the case of his missing wife.

I also noticed that the person that tried to get updated Spanish flyers to have passed out; Was basically left editing things themselves. Instead of some of that go fund me money being used to have the best and most detailed flyers out.

I also noticed that there are no contact numbers on the flyer. It's just hubby's email and facebook link and the buzzfeed link.

So I guess people can't just call in a tip. They would need internet access for the most part. And everyone in certain areas obviously don't have internet access. Jmo.

Why not put the private investigator number on there. Or a toll free leave a message number.

Idk. Anyways. Welcome to Websleuths. There are tons of cases on here.

So after reading your comment about not having any contact numbers on the flyer, I posted a comment to SS's post in HFJ regarding the flyers and asked if maybe it should include either the PI's contact number or someone local since not everyone has access to email. SS and another person working on the translation of the flyer responded saying it was a good idea. Now, less than 30minutes after posting the comment, the whole post by SS is gone.

So after reading your comment about not having any contact numbers on the flyer, I posted a comment to SS's post in HFJ regarding the flyers and asked if maybe it should include either the PI's contact number or someone local since not everyone has access to email. SS and another person working on the translation of the flyer responded saying it was a good idea. Now, less than 30minutes after posting the comment, the whole post by SS is gone.

SkyWatching. Welcome to the boards my friend.

JR has spent more time moderating his leads and help on that Find Jenny page than anyone else.

His bosses and coworkers and friends may now start noticing certain things too. Jmo.

Just don't mention the name Websleuths over there. Lol. That is bad for his business. Lol.

He has already deleted the mention of Websleuths by the person that started his buzzfeed article.

He must doesn't realize that the sincere cases on Websleuths gets mass help and attention by alot of folks. Especially if its an honest missing persons case or whatever.

But once the person that needs help decides to try and manipulate things on Websleuths. Then folks definitely notice.

Jr would be surprised of how many connections are on Websleuths. But I doubt he wants to truly do the show and dance here. Jmo.

I'm just glad that our long time friend Jerseygirl started this thread. If it wasn't for her. This thread wouldn't even be known. And we wouldn't have this opportunity to even know jenny.

So as of now. I think JR just wants his followers and questions to die down. Just like his fundme page money.

Jmo.

Anyways. Welcome to Websleuths my friend.

I did find part of the conversation with the baloney it is within a post but not the ss from the other group! I don't think I am allowed to post it here.

Sent from my SCH-I545

I did find part of the conversation with the baloney it is within a post but not the ss from the other group! I don't think I am allowed to post it here.

Sent from my SCH-I545

I think Lilibet posted the general link earlier today. But his comment was brief.

If his mother was missing in Mexico; I doubt he would handle the case like this. Or atleast I hope not.

Jmo.

Welcome to all new posters... like me! And thanks Jerseygirl for the op. I think people are drawn in because something seems to be not quite right?!?

Sent from my SCH-I545

I think Lilibet posted the general link earlier today. But his comment was brief.

If his mother was missing in Mexico; I doubt he would handle the case like this. Or atleast hope not.

Jmo.
Yes, just two and one being Baloney in regards to her being found. I do wonder who deleted the ss from another page...the guy posted saying she had been found. It was in Spanish.

Sent from my SCH-I545

Yes, just two and one being Baloney in regards to her being found. I do wonder who deleted the ss from another page...the guy posted saying she had been found. It was in Spanish.

Sent from my SCH-I545

Agree. I love our Spanish posters on that help jenny facebook page.

But it's obvious that they understand the English questions. So why do they post in Spanish when they could just translate or post in English to begin with.

Just asking. If I'm on another language site and can not understand the language. Then I would not spend my time posting on that site or page.

Jmo. It's a headache added to a headache of the English speaking find jenny page.

Jmo.

I guess Jonathan is happy with the Spanish post. Because he wants us to think that he is making strives in Mexico while getting Spanish only speaking followers.

But his flyers still don't have a local Mexico number that the Spanish speaking people can call. Jmo.

Idk

Wow! I'm gone all afternoon and it looks like I missed a lot! So here is the original SS comment several days ago asking about a flyer for her friend to take to the Caribbean. It's still there even though today's post was deleted. Let's see how long it takes after I post this here for all of SS's comments to be deleted. I'm curious if they are reading here too, or just deleting in response to direct comments on FB. Do they want help or what? If I were SS I'd be confused and mad.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/hel...=628271594014555&comment_tracking={"tn":"R0"}

Sent from my SCH-I545
Maybe, he was so happy that she had been found that he blurted out what he was having for lunch! Or does he know more than he is saying. My mind often wonders...

Sent from my SCH-I545

Lol. I remember my friend. Ole Hannahs case.

We were about to sentence those Humboldt county boys to death. Lol

While the police wasn't worried.

Then we found out that our girl was in Santa Cruz on the beach and soaking up the sun.

We think she did it to leave mom while having carte blanch to finally stay with dad without mom disagreeing.

So Jeff was definitely a happy camper that never gave up hope.

So hopefully Jenny is doing the same thing. I hope.

But quick question. Wouldnt Jenny Reinhardt get permanent citizenship quicker than Jenny Chen.

I'm just surprised that she wouldn't use his last name for at least permanent citizenship purposes.

Or does it not matter that much.

Maybe she kept that name for tax purposes. Idk.

Maybe if divorced; She would lose citizenship. So maybe she left on her own but kept it as she is still married for citizenship purposes.

Atleast that is better than being killed or trafficked.

OT-- Yup. Hannah's case is where we first met, Dex. What a ride that was! The group behind the scenes was totally stalking those guys on FB!! Now I feel bad for them. It just goes to show that someone can look really guilty but be innocent even though they are no one you'd ever want your daughter to know! :eek:

All I know about Jenny's citizenship is that she only has permanent residency. She is not a citizen yet. If she divorced after becoming a citizen she would still be a citizen. But if she left or divorced JR now I don't know if she could keep her permanent residency. I don't think keeping her name has anything to do with either one. JMO

I want to believe Jenny is safe and we will here from her when the time is right.

Sent from my SCH-I545

Wow! I'm gone all afternoon and it looks like I missed a lot! So here is the original SS comment several days ago asking about a flyer for her friend to take to the Caribbean. It's still there even though today's post was deleted. Let's see how long it takes after I post this here for all of SS's comments to be deleted. I'm curious if they are reading here too, or just deleting in response to direct comments on FB. Do they want help or what? If I were SS I'd be confused and mad.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/hel...=628271594014555&comment_tracking={"tn":"R0"}
Is it me, or did it just poof?

ETA guess that answers the question about whether they are reading here.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I think today's post got deleted based on the comment on FB, not because of it being mentioned here. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member