Mexico Mexico - Jenny Chen, 26, Oaxaca, 11 April 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think today's post got deleted based on the comment on FB, not because of it being mentioned here. JMO
I think it was partially deleted and then just recently the rest was or maybe I still saw it because it was stored on my browser but then the other part should also...oh who knows.

Sent from my SCH-I545

OT-- Yup. Hannah's case is where we first met, Dex. What a ride that was! The group behind the scenes was totally stalking those guys on FB!! Now I feel bad for them. It just goes to show that someone can look really guilty but be innocent even though they are no one you'd ever want your daughter to know! :eek:

All I know about Jenny's citizenship is that she only has permanent residency. She is not a citizen yet. If she divorced after becoming a citizen she would still be a citizen. But if she left or divorced JR now I don't know if she could keep her permanent residency. I don't think keeping her name has anything to do with either one. JMO

Lol. Ole Hannah brought us 2 together. Lol.

Lets send her a bunch of Tutus in our honor. Lol.

Wooops.

No worry folks. This is just a private joke amongst me and LiliB

Carry on.

Lol

Maybe, he was so happy that she had been found that he blurted out what he was having for lunch! Or does he know more than he is saying. My mind often wonders...

Sent from my SCH-I545

Omg, that is so funny. Blurted his lunch. I really needed that after a 2nd shift of Sunday horror at work. Ty funny lady. 😁

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

OK, either I'm seeing things or you're blind! :D Or they like me better. :floorlaugh: It's right there near the bottom of the comments. I even refreshed. Am I the only one still seeing SS's first post about the flyer June 16?

https://www.facebook.com/groups/helpfindjenny/permalink/617909828384065/

Maybe we're all confused about posts because some are getting deleted :)

I'm still seeing this post/comment from June 16. She posted a new followup conversation earlier today about the flyer and needing help with translations, but today's post has been deleted after a comment about providing contact information other than JR's email address.

Maybe we're all confused about posts because some are getting deleted :)

I'm still seeing this post/comment from June 16. She posted a new followup conversation earlier today about the flyer and needing help with translations, but today's post has been deleted after a comment about providing contact information other than JR's email address.

Oh good! I'm not seeing things and no one is blind. Deletions are so confusing. The only post I linked in my original comment at post #750 was the comment by SS on June 16. I was joking about how long it would take to get deleted after I mentioned it...if they are reading here. They're not, of course, but my joke clearly confused folks. I wasn't talking about today's SS post that was deleted. Clear as mud, right? I'm starting to sound like JR! :D

This was posted on the FB page in Spanish by someone who said it made her more worried about Jenny.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/helpfindjenny/permalink/630064063835308/

I discovered that there was a deadly clash between teachers and police today in several places in the state of Oaxaca. Six civilians killed, many police and civilians injured.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/clashes-police-teachers-leave-dead-mexico-39977117

I'm not sure why this would make someone more worried about Jenny, unless they think she's in the area and would participate. I'm doubtful about that. I expect it could possibly delay things for JR.

I'm a night owl, up late. My, I've missed a lot of discussion here today! Then again, unfortunately it has to do with more of the same ol', same ol'. The funny business at the HFJ page. Deleting questions and posts from people who are there because they care and want Jenny found. Just doesn't make sense, does it.

It's such a mystery. What has happened to Jenny? And I so want her to be found, but often I find myself feeling quite frustrated and irritated after reading the HFJ site...practically every time! It makes me not feel as supportive as I would hope to be. It's just so odd over there.

There's another recent case on WS I was following about a young man missing in Brazil, Rye Hunt. A very unusual story surrounding an Australian tourist gone missing under odd circumstances. Tragically, he was found deceased, but at least he was found, and relatively quickly. I digress. The reason I bring it up is to contrast how they managed their Help Find Rye FB page. It was amazing. They had well-organized, detailed, numbered media/public updates. They were very honest, too, in revealing facts like he had taken an illegal drug, for instance. There was a new updated report put out every step of the search. I was so impressed by how they handled it all!

.....And THEN I found this story of Jenny Chen. Well, just---what a difference her Help Find page is, let's say! Lol

I see all of the above posts and agree 100%

Sent from my SCH-I545

Thank you for your warm welcome everyone:)
The screenshot has been deleted from the conversation, but I still remember some of the name of the person who was commenting there, so I'll try to investigate some Mexican missing people pages to see if I can find the original post. I remember it said that on that same page it had been posted a report of when Jenny was found! I did a Google search but couldn't find anything.
By the way, have any of you seen anyone who knows the couple in person commenting on the missing Jenny page? One would think their friends and family (at least on the American side, the Chinese side may be facing language barriers) would be posting offering their support, or IDK. JMO
Sorry about my English by the way, it's a little rusty :-s

Thank you for your warm welcome everyone:)
The screenshot has been deleted from the conversation, but I still remember some of the name of the person who was commenting there, so I'll try to investigate some Mexican missing people pages to see if I can find the original post. I remember it said that on that same page it had been posted a report of when Jenny was found! I did a Google search but couldn't find anything.
By the way, have any of you seen anyone who knows the couple in person commenting on the missing Jenny page? One would think their friends and family (at least on the American side, the Chinese side may be facing language barriers) would be posting offering their support, or IDK. JMO
Sorry about my English by the way, it's a little rusty :-s

No, I haven't seen anyone post to say they are Jenny's friend, or a friend of the couple. She's been in the US for 3 years, you'd think she would have a concerned friend here, unless JR is hiding the page and FB page from close intimate friends.

I'm a night owl, up late. My, I've missed a lot of discussion here today! Then again, unfortunately it has to do with more of the same ol', same ol'. The funny business at the HFJ page. Deleting questions and posts from people who are there because they care and want Jenny found. Just doesn't make sense, does it.

It's such a mystery. What has happened to Jenny? And I so want her to be found, but often I find myself feeling quite frustrated and irritated after reading the HFJ site...practically every time! It makes me not feel as supportive as I would hope to be. It's just so odd over there.

There's another recent case on WS I was following about a young man missing in Brazil, Rye Hunt. A very unusual story surrounding an Australian tourist gone missing under odd circumstances. Tragically, he was found deceased, but at least he was found, and relatively quickly. I digress. The reason I bring it up is to contrast how they managed their Help Find Rye FB page. It was amazing. They had well-organized, detailed, numbered media/public updates. They were very honest, too, in revealing facts like he had taken an illegal drug, for instance. There was a new updated report put out every step of the search. I was so impressed by how they handled it all!

.....And THEN I found this story of Jenny Chen. Well, just---what a difference her Help Find page is, let's say! Lol
BBM

Thanks for the contrast. This is exactly why Jenny's page makes me crazy! Instead of being inclusive with their supporters, they push them away and withhold information. Here are examples from this morning.

CN, not JR, finally answers CC's query about news from the Chinese embassy and says that they will let everyone know when they have news. At least she says thanks for the care and support.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/helpfindjenny/permalink/629012047273843/

I won't fault CN too much on how she handled the report about violence between teachers and police. She is trying to keep the page focused on finding Jenny and raising money. But in the midst of this discussion, there might be a gem of an idea that helps, even though that thread isn't on topic. I guess I'm bothered that CN is so quick to shut down brainstorming, and come close to arguing with helpful people, as she did about the notebook and does here. People want to help with ideas, but CN stops it by saying their team on the ground in Mexico is doing it all and they need money. I get that, but clearly their way of handling this page is not bringing in money! Or good will. Or ideas. Or Jenny. JMO

https://www.facebook.com/groups/helpfindjenny/permalink/630064063835308/

No, I haven't seen anyone post to say they are Jenny's friend, or a friend of the couple. She's been in the US for 3 years, you'd think she would have a concerned friend here, unless JR is hiding the page and FB page from close intimate friends.

I've seen just a few post who are friends of JR or the couple, but very few, and some family. I only know they are because of their FB friends lists. This morning the man who responded the most to Jenny's posts from Mexico commented about the post about the violent teacher/police clash and was corrected by CN. I hadn't seen him comment before, and I'd be surprised if he does again. Seems like a very nice guy.

I'm adding CN to my hinky list. It's a short list of two with JR first. CN lives in Mexico, correct? I'm curious if JR knew her previously. I just don't understand her involvement in the team. She hasn't been pictured in any of the photos from JR in Mexico.

I did find half a dozen at first glance. At least mentioned the go fund me. This one was posted on an Asian website and is in English. I hope it is considered MSM and if not I apologize to the mods for having to delete it.

http://nwasianweekly.com/2016/06/hu...-of-seattle-was-last-seen-in-april-in-oaxaca/

Sent from my SCH-I545
I did post that I found this thru twitter. It was posted about Jenny and appears to be a conversation with JR.
At the beginning it says we should know something between 30-60 days and posted June 9th.
I didn't find anything that was tweeted from JR but my time to search was limited.

Sent from my SCH-I545

I found the Mexican missing people group and the original post from where the screenshot was posted. I left a reply (with my anonymous FB account) for the person who stated with such certainty that Jenny was found already, and asked her to provide a link to that info, or explain what she knows about it... I find it so strange that she was frankly rude to the girl who posted Jenny's missing people poster, and repeated 3-4 times that she had been found. Let's see if she will answer...
I guess I'm not allowed to link to this? The group is called Angeles del desierto sin reclamar y sin identificar, and the original post is from June 16th

so not much of a Twitter "storm", huh? :-|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member