Mexico Mexico - Jenny Chen, 26, Oaxaca, 11 April 2016 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did post that I found this thru twitter. It was posted about Jenny and appears to be a conversation with JR.
At the beginning it says we should know something between 30-60 days and posted June 9th.
I didn't find anything that was tweeted from JR but my time to search was limited.

Sent from my SCH-I545

Thanks Lisa. This was older. There has been a little Twitter activity, but I was just talking about the Twitter launch he posted about in that link. He said it would happen over the weekend featuring the Buzzfeed story. I couldn't find anything, so I assume he didn't do it.

Days go by with no follow up post by JR. On June 17, under his post about a Twitter launch this weekend, he responds to a will happen in 24-48 hours, he needs to post again and explain why it hasn't happened, not wait for someone to ask, and then give a confusing answer. I realize that it may be painful to have to post about delays, etc. but this is what you need to do if you want support and/or money to find your wife. persJR seriously needs a professional PR on to take over the FB page! But who would want the job if JR won't freely provide information for PR person to post?!

JMO[/QUOTE]

BBM-- For awhile there, I thought CN was his PR LOL.. she seemed to answer everything for him. JMO

The prosecutor in that state or county or wherever can't force Corona to do anything without proof that she was last with a Corona driver in that prosecutors jurisdiction. And I doubt they will care if they deem your witness as paid off with $5 to state whatever that fits your agenda.

He is soley there to entrap and sue Corona for negligence while knowing his wife simply left him. Or not caring about what the heck may have happened to her. Jmo.

BBM- Exactly.. Ever since he heard "Corona" he has been on a mission, IMO. I must say this case fascinates me. Yes, I want JC to be safe and found and unharmed, however there are days I feel that they (JC & JR) are in cahoots with each other to sue Corona in order to pay off their IRS debts, IMO, but then the next minute, I think she has just simply left him. Then I see JR and CN on FB (Mods, Please snip if not allowed, still learning my way around) and think that they might have something going on and needed JC out of the picture which might be why she left.

BBM- Exactly.. Ever since he heard "Corona" he has been on a mission, IMO. I must say this case fascinates me. Yes, I want JC to be safe and found and unharmed, however there are days I feel that they (JC & JR) are in cahoots with each other to sue Corona in order to pay off their IRS debts, IMO, but then the next minute, I think she has just simply left him. Then I see JR and CN on FB (Mods, Please snip if not allowed, still learning my way around) and think that they might have something going on and needed JC out of the picture which might be why she left.
BBM

I posted yesterday wondering how he keeps his PI and hires a fancy attorney without money. Thanks to you and Dexter, I'm wondering if they are hoping for a settlement from Corona. I think a lawsuit would take too long. But I can imagine Corona's parent company settling to make this publicity (such as it is) go away. I honestly don't think this is the goal, but his tenacious focus on Corona in the midst of lousy fundraising brings up the question for sure. JMO

I'm a night owl, up late. My, I've missed a lot of discussion here today! Then again, unfortunately it has to do with more of the same ol', same ol'. The funny business at the HFJ page. Deleting questions and posts from people who are there because they care and want Jenny found. Just doesn't make sense, does it.

It's such a mystery. What has happened to Jenny? And I so want her to be found, but often I find myself feeling quite frustrated and irritated after reading the HFJ site...practically every time! It makes me not feel as supportive as I would hope to be. It's just so odd over there.

There's another recent case on WS I was following about a young man missing in Brazil, Rye Hunt. A very unusual story surrounding an Australian tourist gone missing under odd circumstances. Tragically, he was found deceased, but at least he was found, and relatively quickly. I digress. The reason I bring it up is to contrast how they managed their Help Find Rye FB page. It was amazing. They had well-organized, detailed, numbered media/public updates. They were very honest, too, in revealing facts like he had taken an illegal drug, for instance. There was a new updated report put out every step of the search. I was so impressed by how they handled it all!

.....And THEN I found this story of Jenny Chen. Well, just---what a difference her Help Find page is, let's say! Lol

BBM-- YES!! I am actively involved in a missing person case right now ( My friend's son) and the Help Find FB Page is kept up-to-date including flyers, meetings, search parties, if there is a body/person found then it gets PMd to one of us so we can call ME/ County, all kinds of news on there.. so, I was shocked to see JC's page with the bickering and his one word answers (if there is an answer at all from him).. so sad.

I also found a write up about Jenny's parents visit to Mexico. I don't think it is MSM. There were a few comments that JR replied to but nothing new.

Sent from my SCH-I545

I found the Mexican missing people group and the original post from where the screenshot was posted. I left a reply (with my anonymous FB account) for the person who stated with such certainty that Jenny was found already, and asked her to provide a link to that info, or explain what she knows about it... I find it so strange that she was frankly rude to the girl who posted Jenny's missing people poster, and repeated 3-4 times that she had been found. Let's see if she will answer...
I guess I'm not allowed to link to this? The group is called Angeles del desierto sin reclamar y sin identificar, and the original post is from June 16th

so not much of a Twitter "storm", huh? :-|

Thanks! I found the page but not the post. I will keep looking. Just giving warning that there are several pretty graphic corpse photos.

This is the scenario that keeps popping back in my head. That JC and JR came up with this plan together. But then she would need to stay in hiding for good, right?... And suing a company in Mexixo might not have the type of outcome you'd expect from an American company. So I think it is not a good plan. Then I try to come up with another scenario. The circumstance we've been given is that she went on a long couch-surfing-hitch-hiking tour of Mexico, by herself, which in itself (to me) is plenty explanation for why she is missing. But his behavior tells us something else happened. Do I think he killed her? I do not. I'm not even convinced that she's dead. But I do think he wants to create the illusion that he is trying desperately to find his missing wife, and needs our help. Except that he doesn't want anybody getting involved or asking questions. He wants us all to believe that his "suspect" is guilty (of what?) and his lawyer is going to get him. Meanwhile no searches, and sightings are baloney. It brings up a picture in my head of Gerry McCann sucking on a lolipop in the police station. And when I'm reminded of that, I feel sick.

Please forgive me for thinking out loud on your time!

Thanks! I found the page but not the post. I will keep looking. Just giving warning that there are several pretty graphic corpse photos.

You may be looking at the wrong page like I was. I couldn't find it, either. Then I found a different page, a "Public Group" for the group with the same name rather than a "community" one, and there it was. I have no idea what the difference of the pages are, but I found it on the Public Group one. I put in the name of the poster in the search box on the public group's page (the one who was asking on the HFJ page if it was true that she was found, only to get the "Baloney" answer) and there it was.

However, I wonder if part of the replies are missing. They're in Spanish, but the flow of the comments seem like something got deleted, maybe. I hope Feronia gets a reply from that poster that adamantly replied that she believed Jenny was found. Even if she was mistaken, it would be good to know where she got the wrong idea.

You are right about the graphic photos. Hard to stomach.

Well, just went in to check, and the comment about her being found is now deleted... :-s My comment is also gone, I guess that happens when the comment I'm replying to is deleted... I'm guessing she had mixed up two cases and felt embarrassed? I don't know? The way she was expressing herself was so aggressive, so it's a little strange...
oh, yes, sorry about not warning about the graphic material on that page. I know some great people from Mexico and I'm sure it's a beautiful country, but many horrible things seems to happen there, a lot of violence... I wonder what may have happened to Jenny! :-(

Well, just went in to check, and the comment about her being found is now deleted... :-s My comment is also gone, I guess that happens when the comment I'm replying to is deleted... I'm guessing she had mixed up two cases and felt embarrassed? I don't know? The way she was expressing herself was so aggressive, so it's a little strange...
oh, yes, sorry about not warning about the graphic material on that page. I know some great people from Mexico and I'm sure it's a beautiful country, but many horrible things seems to happen there, a lot of violence... I wonder what may have happened to Jenny! :-(

Thanks for trying. I did find it with slowpoke's help. You're probably right about the aggressive comments. I wonder if the graphic photos reflect that MSM is so used to violence. We don't see that here, but there is plenty of violence in the U.S. I honestly think it's more likely that Jenny was harmed than in hiding.

This is the scenario that keeps popping back in my head. That JC and JR came up with this plan together. But then she would need to stay in hiding for good, right?... And suing a company in Mexixo might not have the type of outcome you'd expect from an American company. So I think it is not a good plan. Then I try to come up with another scenario. The circumstance we've been given is that she went on a long couch-surfing-hitch-hiking tour of Mexico, by herself, which in itself (to me) is plenty explanation for why she is missing. But his behavior tells us something else happened. Do I think he killed her? I do not. I'm not even convinced that she's dead. But I do think he wants to create the illusion that he is trying desperately to find his missing wife, and needs our help. Except that he doesn't want anybody getting involved or asking questions. He wants us all to believe that his "suspect" is guilty (of what?) and his lawyer is going to get him. Meanwhile no searches, and sightings are baloney. It brings up a picture in my head of Gerry McCann sucking on a lolipop in the police station. And when I'm reminded of that, I feel sick.

Please forgive me for thinking out loud on your time!

Gerry McCann was sucking on a lolipop in the police station?!!!

Gerry McCann was sucking on a lolipop in the police station?!!!

Yes, sorry for the OT post. I don't want to get "in trouble" by discussing further, but if you google it, there are a couple of sites that host copies of past articles on the subject that are no longer accessible on the news sites. My apologies for bringing up a controversial subject.

I did post that I found this thru twitter. It was posted about Jenny and appears to be a conversation with JR.
At the beginning it says we should know something between 30-60 days and posted June 9th.
I didn't find anything that was tweeted from JR but my time to search was limited.

Sent from my SCH-I545
This makes me go to JR knows when Jenny will appear.
I go back and forth on what happened.

BBM

I posted yesterday wondering how he keeps his PI and hires a fancy attorney without money. Thanks to you and Dexter, I'm wondering if they are hoping for a settlement from Corona. I think a lawsuit would take too long. But I can imagine Corona's parent company settling to make this publicity (such as it is) go away. I honestly don't think this is the goal, but his tenacious focus on Corona in the midst of lousy fundraising brings up the question for sure. JMO

Sent from my SCH-I545

I also wonder if they had a plan and something went wrong?!?

Sent from my SCH-I545

How could JR be so confident Jenny hadn't been found? That seems like such a weird reaction. I could see being a little hesitant to believe something I heard on Facebook rather than through proper authorities, but I can't believe anyone would just blindly reject the idea.

Maybe if JR would quit pushing the fundraising and lose the Corona tunnel vision, more would be done.

Obviously I'm not the only one who feels like he doesn't want Jenny found or knows exactly where she is.

How could JR be so confident Jenny hadn't been found? That seems like such a weird reaction. I could see being a little hesitant to believe something I heard on Facebook rather than through proper authorities, but I can't believe anyone would just blindly reject the idea.

Maybe if JR would quit pushing the fundraising and lose the Corona tunnel vision, more would be done.

Obviously I'm not the only one who feels like he doesn't want Jenny found or knows exactly where she is.
BBM

There is the possibility that she has been found by LE and has told them she's fine and to leave her alone. However, I think they would let JR and/or her parents know so they could stop looking.

JR moved to a different prosecutor due to lackluster performance of Oaxaca police. Attorney General has pledged more support.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/helpfindjenny/permalink/630635660444815/

He said on June 12th after flying to Oaxaca with Corona executives and his lawyers that Corona has decided to give them the names of the drivers that were in the area that day.

Now he is trying to work with a different attorney general. Okay.

Now in his 2012 pictures. Jenny is obviously with his family doing cooking and having fun with his family.

But his family is staying out of this entire ordeal. At least on Facebook. Jmo.

I wonder what they know.

He said on June 12th after flying to Oaxaca with Corona executives and his lawyers that Corona has decided to give them the names of the drivers that were in the area that day.

Now he is trying to work with a different attorney general. Okay.

Now in his 2012 pictures. Jenny is obviously with his family doing cooking and having fun with his family.

But his family is staying out of this entire ordeal. At least on Facebook. Jmo.

I wonder what they know.
BBM

Family members were there at the beginning but not for quite awhile. Maybe they started to see what we see?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState