Mexico Mexico - Jenny Chen, 26, Oaxaca, 11 April 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Wow! This is the first time I have heard she already had her airline ticket to Cuba. When had she planned to leave?

Sorry! (apologizing for my oops in advance)
Old Lurker, New Poster

I believe she was leaving after their vacation in Cancun. But as Dex pointed out, we aren't sure she already had her ticket, just that she didn't board any flights to Cuba.

It was a different family.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks my friend. Now is it possible that the last host got mad at Jenny for only giving them $1 or so as well?

Maybe the last place she stayed at realized that she was trying to leave without giving a little cash for the Thank You experience.

So why has hubby still not visited the last house where she was at.

I just want to know who was the person that overheard the driver coercing Jenny to get in the truck.

Who is this witness and why is JR putting this entire investigation in the claims of this witness?

So can JR please tell us how the witness overheard Jenny's and the Corona driver's conversation.

And who is this witness or witnesses.

And why hasn't he searched the last place that Jenny slept at that night. Just in case the witnesses were lying.

BBM

This was not the same family as the one with the motor scooter. This happened before her stay with the family that kicked her out. The son took her back to her hostel.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...828.1073741827.100010065406266&type=3&theater

BBM

Maybe someone can find the link in an article for me, but JR said that Jenny told him she'd be out of touch for several days while she traveled to Cancun. Either she did tell him that or he is saying that to explain why he didn't call her...at least until he reached Cancun and she didn't show up. I remember that he says he offered to send her bus fair to Cancun, but she insisted on hitchhiking. We have her word that she planned to hitch. If she did tell him she would be unreachable, I wouldn't necessarily expect him to call her multiple times until she didn't show up...even though I would call anyway in hopes of checking in.

Thanks Lilly.

I wonder why she said she would be out of touch. Since she periodically posted throughout rural areas?

So was she not trying to see him?

Or is he just saying this because he already did the due by that point and decided to still upload posts on her Facebook page as if it was done by her.

It's just pretty strange that we can stay in contact for 5 weeks.

But 3 days before my expected arrival. We will now be out of touch. Jmo

Maybe the embassy is right about her still hiking.

Because this trip and him tells us that the relationship between them was definitely odd. Jmo.

I would not be happy about my wife hitchhiking nor almost getting rape by 2 men while paying police extortion money while she is alone in a country that is only a 2hr flight away from me.

If my wife showed me a picture of her hitchhiking on some road in Mexico or Afghanistan.

I would not wait patiently for a trip that is scheduled 2 weeks later. Especially after she mentioned almost being raped and police extortion. Jmo

I think that Jerseygirl may have assumed that her Cuba ticket was already paid for.

But in actuality; I think the Mexican or American government simply verified that Jenny passport didn't register as boarding a flight to Cuba.

So maybe someone tried to see if she had left to Cuba. But the government said we do not have her on file for boarding transportation to Cuba nor entering Cuba. Jmo.

So maybe Jerseygirl thought Jenny had an unused ticket to Cuba already.

But idk.

According to this article on April 21:

"She wrote [on her couchsurfing site] that she had begun traveling in Mexico on March 1 and was planning to go to Cuba on Saturday and New York City on June 1.
http://mexiconewsdaily.com/news/woman-missing-on-oaxaca-cancun-trip/#sthash.NfZ0OG5A.dpuf

The "Saturday" meant the upcoming April 23rd because the prior Saturday was April 16, when she was supposed to be in Cancun with JR.

In a later article, I believe it was mentioned that she wasn't on the flight to Cuba.

So, I assume she had tickets for each leg of the trip.

Ok. JR wants media help to raise funds to find Jenny.

Now I have a connection to Nancy Grace.

But she wants to ask him big and basic questions that he still decides to not mention nor answer.

So why should I get him on Nancy Grace when I know that she would give him the slot time. But she would also come off more harsh in her questions.

So is JR ready for this?

If so. Then cool.

Bombshell. We have questions yet discussed nor answered.

If you past the verified test. Your go fund me will raise 1 million dollars.

But if you fail the tested questions. Then you may end up in jail. Jmo

So if JR is truly innocent and want the Nancy Grace harassment while exposing Jennys case to the media.

Then let's do it.

Jmo

YES!!! I meant Nancy Grace in the Atlanta Airport!!!

Old Lurker, New Poster

As I mentioned before, I am not a FB user, but have been able to view and read the Help Find Jenny site up til now. Is there a problem with the site. Or is it just me? A box pops up to say "Pleas log in to continue".

As I mentioned before, I am not a FB user, but have been able to view and read the Help Find Jenny site up til now. Is there a problem with the site. Or is it just me? A box pops up to say "Pleas log in to continue".

I'm logged in to Facebook and I can see the page.

Since I was there, JR just posted that he retained a lawyer, Everardo Moreno Cruz.

He goes on and on about Cruz, when he was born, blah blah blah jibberish, but makes no mention as to why he hired a lawyer and/or what "this team's" plans are.

Stay tuned.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/helpfindjenny/

If you don't have a FB account, it may be that some setting has changed that makes the group more private. If you have an account, have you logged out recently?

I'm not a FB user either, but as I tell WSers, a locked down (very private) account is a great sleuthing tool. :D

I'm logged in to Facebook and I can see the page.

Since I was there, JR just posted that he retained a lawyer, Everardo Moreno Cruz.

He goes on and on about Cruz, when he was born, blah blah blah jibberish, but makes no mention as to why he hired a lawyer and/or what "this team's" plans are.

Stay tuned.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/helpfindjenny/

I believe people knowledgable about the Mexican legal system have suggested on FB he'd have an easier time navigating the system if he has an attorney. He has clearly not understood how things work and if LE follows procedures he gets upset. I think an attorney can probably be a buffer and move things along, especially one as influential as this one. But I can't imagine why this guy would want to hook up with JR, who doesn't pay his PI and probably couldn't pay a retainer.

I wonder if the attorney will be involved in questioning the truck driver, along with the PI. Pity the poor driver if he's innocent!!

Someone mentioned Jenny having a camera? I'm not sure if she did or didn't...as my photos are from my phone now. If she did I hope they are checking pawn shops in Mexico for it.

Old Lurker, New Poster

Someone deleted the post on the HFJ Facebook page that JR made about his new lawyer - background, credentials, etc. Some of the regular supporters on the page commented that the lawyer is corrupt. The post is now removed. Also, all the comments on the Go Fund Me page are removed.

Edit/Add: I copied the text from one of the concerned page members but I don't believe I am allowed to post it. (They don't think it's safe to be on the HFJ page now.) Let me know if it is okay - without names.

Someone deleted the post on the HFJ Facebook page that JR made about his new lawyer - background, credentials, etc. Some of the regular supporters on the page commented that the lawyer is corrupt. The post is now removed. Also, all the comments on the Go Fund Me page are removed.

Edit/Add: I copied the text of one of the concerned page members but I don't believe I am allowed to post it. Let me know if it is okay.
I thought something was being deleted as I wasn't able to access the comments under the lawyer post.

Old Lurker, New Poster

Edit/Add: I copied the text from one of the concerned page members but I don't believe I am allowed to post it. (They don't think it's safe to be on the HFJ page now.) Let me know if it is okay - without names.

Comments on approved FB pages are considered rumor if they aren't by the page owner or an admin, as I understand it. So, no quoting or even paraphrasing.

I didn't see the comments, but based on my research, I imagine what the commenters are referring to is that JR's attorney Everardo Moreno Cruz defended Rodrigo Vallejo, the son of the former governor of Michoacan. The Vallejo family has long been rumored to be in the cartel's pocket and are prominent in the same political party as Cruz. Rodrigo Vallejo was charged with holding back information that would have allowed for the earlier apprehension of a high ranking cartel member La Tuta, a really bad guy. He held secret meetings with La Tuta that were videotaped and eventually discovered. Vallejo was sentenced to about eleven months in prison last August. So JR's attorney Cruz defended someone who essentially associated with and protected a known drug trafficker and who knows what else. JMO

The arrest and conviction of Rodrigo Vallejo
http://www.borderlandbeat.com/2014/06/photo-of-tuta-and-michoacan-governors.html

http://security-world.blogspot.com/2015/04/borderland-beat_12.html

http://www.borderlandbeat.com/2015/09/rodrigo-vallejo-sentenced-to-11-months.html

La Tuta
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Servando_Gómez_Martínez

Vallejo's father
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fausto_Vallejo

Bonus video of Cruz for those who speak Spanish
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OkJyu69cxHg

The most recent pic on the Find Jenny facebook page - everyone is at a lunch meeting and smiling. Really odd, like a family on vacation.

Lmao. 85cent for a 4 day stay. Lol

Ole Jenny was getting her hustle on. Lol.

This tells us that she definitely doesn't seem like the type to help hubby with his irs problems.

But I wonder how she planned on paying for Cuba and Ny.

Wow, seems she was making a statement or something. Is it normal to just stay with strangers when you are in a strange country anyway?

Wow, seems she was making a statement or something. Is it normal to just stay with strangers when you are in a strange country anyway?

In my experience the couchsurfer/Airbnb means of accommodation is becoming very popular. Travelling in a more "of the people" immersive manner is increasingly the ideal, especially for younger generations. This is both due to the perceived legitimacy of the cultural exposure, and the large difference in cost. Many of my friends have stayed with strangers abroad through those networks, but I do not know anyone who has done it alone. It is definitely more common to use in groups or couples.

To be honest, travelling via hotels or other chain accommodation without the hands-on support of locals has become frowned upon as invalidating your genuine experience. I personally am a boring western traveller (preferring hotels and familiar restaurants), and thus in social groups I am not considered to have *really* travelled at all.

The most recent pic on the Find Jenny facebook page - everyone is at a lunch meeting and smiling. Really odd, like a family on vacation.

I found it odd too, who are all these people, his "team" and where is CN since she states she's part of the team too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste