Mexico Mexico - Jenny Chen, 26, Oaxaca, 11 April 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Enough of my silliness. All this salacious stuff aside, where would this woman go if she ran off?
It far more likely she has passed, but I want to consider her running off as well.
Where would she run to?

A question to all of you, as I continue to ponder a theory.
*If* Jenny is still alive, and *not* being held against her will....what are some of your theories as to why this might be?
Her JR

Sent from my SCH-I545

This thread has grown wings!

The biggest red flag for me is that he deleted her last posted message/photo on her FB page. If he took this missing persons case seriously, I just can't see him deleting a valuable piece of evidence like that. I could be wrong, maybe there was communication with her after that, I don't remember? If only local LE were involved in this case!

I have a question that I'm not sure anybody would be able to answer, but has she ever been to MX before this trip? They took a trip down to SoCal the year before, I wonder if they visited MX during that trip? For me, it's a piece of the puzzle....

Look at her pictures. Find the milking of the cows and look very closely.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Tell me that guy sitting down is not a white american man.

6adb68569488f0249cddc1ba559ceec1.jpg

Look at her pictures. Find the milking of the cows and look very closely.

Yes, I saw that, and he does have a resemblance to JR. Would he make that big of a mistake though? I don't know. The picture that I keep going back to is the one in the perfume store. They (owners?) are stocking the store with boxes dated a year before (the time when I'm asking if they were visiting MX). I don't know the back story on that pic, were they just restocking, using old boxes, who knows.... It got my paranoia all prickly and stuff. :) I didn't want to say anything to feed the flames. It's probably nothing.

934712_241422196203292_3230342060902547191_n.jpg

Tell me that guy sitting down is not a white american man.

The chair he's sitting on has the corona logo on it. Just saying...

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Yes, I saw that, and he does have a resemblance to JR. Would he make that big of a mistake though? I don't know. The picture that I keep going back to is the one in the perfume store. They (owners?) are stocking the store with boxes dated a year before (the time when I'm asking if they were visiting MX). I don't know the back story on that pic, were they just restocking, using old boxes, who knows.... It got my paranoia all prickly and stuff. :) I didn't want to say anything to feed the flames. It's probably nothing.

View attachment 98155

The guy in the pic is wearing boots. And JR doesn't seem like the boot type unkess going hiking or something. Jmo

But I still would love for him to post the 5 days worth of messages that he would have sent her upon his arrival to Mexico.

Usually a spouse would say I tried to message her 1000 times or something.

So were they keeping in touch through Weibo or what. Especially since he didn't have her new number.

Btw: He didn't post not one picture nor message on Facebook while he was out there for those original 5 days (starting 4/15).

Jmo

View attachment 98155
Wow!!!!!

The guy in the pic is wearing boots. And JR doesn't seem like the boot type unkess going hiking or something. Jmo

But I still would love for him to post the 5 days worth of messages that he would have sent her upon his arrival to Mexico.

Usually a spouse would say I tried to message her 1000 times or something.

So were they keeping in touch through Weibo or what. Especially since he didn't have her new number.

Btw: He didn't post not one picture nor message on Facebook while he was out there for those original 5 days (starting 4/15).

Jmo
He hikes in the mountains all the time. So maybe...I actually looked for boots in every picture as far as I could go.

Here is a question I would love to ask friends of Jons. When was the last time anyone saw Jenny in person????

Some earlier asked if the authorities are positive her passport has not been used to enter the U.S. or even Cuba. Does anyone know? I believe the answer is no?
Again, I believe the highest likelihood is that dear Jenny has come to harm, but I can't help but hope she will turn up. I hope the authorities at the borders are well briefed on her missing status.

A question to all of you, as I continue to ponder a theory.
*If* Jenny is still alive, and *not* being held against her will....what are some of your theories as to why this might be?

Excellent question, roses. I'll mull it over and get back to you. I can't wait to hear your theory!

Excellent question, roses. I'll mull it over and get back to you. I can't wait to hear your theory!

Maybe she snuck on a cruise ship headed to the States. Idk.

But I think she did leave and he is trying to milk the situation for every penny.

He probably didn't even offer her family any of the funds to help them originally fly out here and search. Jmo.

Some earlier asked if the authorities are positive her passport has not been used to enter the U.S. or even Cuba. Does anyone know? I believe the answer is no?
Again, I believe the highest likelihood is that dear Jenny has come to harm, but I can't help but hope she will turn up. I hope the authorities at the borders are well briefed on her missing status.

I don't think we know whether Jenny used her passport to enter another country. There was some statement early that she hadn't gone to Cuba by plane (and someone said, what about by boat), but again, all we have is JR reporting.

I don't think we know whether Jenny used her passport to enter another country. There was some statement early that she hadn't gone to Cuba by plane (and someone said, what about by boat), but again, all we have is JR reporting.

sub-buzz-29655-1465886993-1.jpg

Doesn't Jenny look way different in this picture?

Jmo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member