Mexico Mexico - Jenny Chen, 26, Oaxaca, 11 April 2016 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jr has the driver name and partial gps information that was given to him.

Now they gave him the information on 2 drivers. But he only doesn't believe the one which that truck was sold later on.

Now Jonathans p.i found Jenny's last place she stayed along with witnesses in about 1 week.

So why hasn't the p.i done surveillance on the drivers house and see the conditions.

Like if the driver has sketchy friends or family or whatever.

So why was his p.i so able to find all of these people that seen Jenny and the cement truck and Corona truck and get information that she denied a ride from the host that let her stay there.

But this same P.i has nothing on the driver that is known and is a person of interest in Jonathans mind?

Come on now.

Imho...It seems from my short time following this case...JR has the worse of luck.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Jr has the driver name and partial gps information that was given to him.

Now they gave him the information on 2 drivers. But he only doesn't believe the one which that truck was sold later on.

Now Jonathans p.i found Jenny's last place she stayed along with witnesses in about 1 week.

So why hasn't the p.i done surveillance on the drivers house and see the conditions.

Like if the driver has sketchy friends or family or whatever.

So why was his p.i so able to find all of these people that seen Jenny and the cement truck and Corona truck and get information that she denied a ride from the host that let her stay there.

But this same P.i has nothing on the driver that is known and is a person of interest in Jonathans mind?

Come on now.
If the PI you speak of is from Mexico, I think you already know the answer to this question.

If the PI you speak of is from Mexico, I think you already know the answer to this question.

I truly don't know who to believe between the P.i and the host that somehow was able to find someone that was willing to drive Jenny 16hrs.

What if she did leave with them and they lied.

But Jr wants us or is focused on Corona Litigation for gps access.

I'm brand new to this case, having followed folks over from another case. So far, I'm finding it fascinating and frightening. I pray Jenny will be found alive, but the more I read, the less likely I think that outcome will be.
:candle:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

I was taking a much needed vacation from Jenny's case, but Dex tracked me down on ZuZu Verk's thread and sent me back here. He may live to regret it! :D

I see nothing has changed, sadly. It's still a mess IMO. You can decide whether I mean the case, the thread or both. ;)

As much as I think that JR needs to be schooled by WSers, I also think he's being jerked around by Mexico...that's nothing new and his optimism earlier after speaking to the new prosecutor Dec. 16 has been crushed once again. He hoped for progress within the next 30 days...JR's hope springs eternal.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/helpfindjenny/permalink/727601987414848/

We don't know whether or not it's true that the new prosecutor hasn't been sworn in yet, but I'm sure any of us in the U.S. know that some positions in a new administration remain unappointed or unapproved for months for various reasons. Mexico isn't likely to be more efficient IMO. Whatever the case, the new prosecutor is apparently not working on Jenny's case as promised.

Although I've had serious issues with the way JR has communicated and handled himself during Jenny's disappearance, I don't suspect him of anything to do with her disappearance. I've noticed that there are those on almost every thread who choose to think the worst of the victim's spouses, families, neighbors, etc. and even the victim. And they're usually wrong. If it turns they're right, was being suspicious and unkind worth it? What's the prize for being right? JR may not be likeable or have good judgement or good communication skills but he doesn't deserve to have his motives and methods maligned or trashed with every post he makes. That's just not what we do to victims here. There are ways to question or suggest without being rude. Thank you to those who "go high."

I doubt that anyone on this thread has walked in JR's shoes. I might like to think I'd handle things better, but faced with the system in Mexico, I'm not so sure I would. I would probably feel somewhat like Alice falling down the rabbit hole into a world where nothing makes sense! But JR perseveres and hasn't given up, which I find admirable, considering all the crazy-making events while he has searched for Jenny. All I can do is wish him well and use my words to lift him up as best as I can.

All JMO, MOO, etc.

Thanks Lilibet. Iam glad you came back through.

Now let's focus on the hostess that was the last to see Jenny. Should we believe her?

Thanks Lilibet. Iam glad you came back through.

Now let's focus on the hostess that was the last to see Jenny. Should we believe her?

I'm more inclined to believe Jenny's hostess than not, Dex. In order to come up with a scenario in which the hostess is implicated, I'd have to jump through too many hoops and it would be much more complicated. She could have said nothing to the PI if she had knowledge of someone harming Jenny and she probably would have gotten away with it. But instead she was forthcoming about Jenny staying with her, the notebook had Jenny's name in Chinese, she had specific info about the Corona truck, and one driver has admitted seeing Jenny.

Jenny was very good at getting people to help her, so staying with a stranger is believable. And I can imagine Jenny being impatient waiting for the arranged ride and striking out on her own. It just seems more probable to me that the hostess is telling the truth. But I'm willing to be convinced otherwise. :) For example, if the full GPS record shows that neither driver stopped there at the correct time, all bets are off.

Is the Attorney General of the State of Oxaca the ``prosecutor`` that JR is refering to when he (JR) writes about having meetings? The Attorney General of the State of Oaxaca is Manuel Jesús López López, and as far as I can see he has held that position for some years now. Yet, JR calls him the ``new`` Attorney General. As well, in past posts JR has stated that the ``prosecutor`` he has been wanting to meet with did not ``start`` until January 2017. Are these two different people that JR is refering to, one being the Attorney General, the other being a lower level prosecutor? Or, might it be only one man, the Attorney General, who possibly was recently confirmed for another term in office (hence the ``new`` claim by JR)?

https://www.facebook.com/groups/helpfindjenny/
JR in a recent post on the Help Find Jenny Facebook site states (link above):
``Here is the new Attorney General for the state of Oaxaca. Feel free to contact him to ask why they have swept my wife's investigation under the rug. How much is his administration getting paid by the cartels??
https://justiceinmexico.org/oaxaca-votes-manuel-jesus-lope…/``

Is the Attorney General of the State of Oxaca the ``prosecutor`` that JR is refering to when he (JR) writes about having meetings? The Attorney General of the State of Oaxaca is Manuel Jesús López López, and as far as I can see he has held that position for some years now. Yet, JR calls him the ``new`` Attorney General.
:
:

Edited: JR didn't notice the old date in this linked story, happened to me, too.

Is the Attorney General of the State of Oxaca the ``prosecutor`` that JR is refering to when he (JR) writes about having meetings? The Attorney General of the State of Oaxaca is Manuel Jesús López López, and as far as I can see he has held that position for some years now. Yet, JR calls him the ``new`` Attorney General. As well, in past posts JR has stated that the ``prosecutor`` he has been wanting to meet with did not ``start`` until January 2017. Are these two different people that JR is refering to, one being the Attorney General, the other being a lower level prosecutor? Or, might it be only one man, the Attorney General, who possibly was recently confirmed for another term in office (hence the ``new`` claim by JR)?

https://www.facebook.com/groups/helpfindjenny/
JR in a recent post on the Help Find Jenny Facebook site states (link above):
``Here is the new Attorney General for the state of Oaxaca. Feel free to contact him to ask why they have swept my wife's investigation under the rug. How much is his administration getting paid by the cartels??
I think this is the new senior prosecutor in the isthmus region of Oaxaca, where Jenny disappeared, he is shown being sworn in by the Attorney General, in mid-February. http://nssoaxaca.com/2017/02/15/rinde-protesta-vicefiscal-regional-del-istmo/

Oaxaca has a lot of problems, it is not so simple as officials taking bribes from cartels. There are long standing issues such as fights over land ownership, disruption of traditional indigenous communities, the changing economy from agriculture to manufacturing, poverty and over population, migration of people from even poorer areas of Central America, etc.

If Jenny's body were to be found, authorities would be able to do a traditional investigation. Even in the US, investigations without a body or obvious suspect, often don't go anywhere.

Thanks for that Satchie, it would make sence except that the article you linked to has Hector Joaquin Carrillo Ruiz as Attorney General, rather than Manuel Jesús López López.

I have used this website for translation:
https://www.freetranslation.com/en/translate-english-spanish

Here is a news article link about the current state of finances in Oaxaca. Government employees are past due on pay and the Governor may be in legal trouble if he can not pay them. Add to this the problems you have cited and the frequent road blocks by the maestros (teachers), which have on occasion turned deadly, and it looks like a tough environment to be looking for help in, for JR.

New Governors Can`t Meet Their Payroll
http://mexiconewsdaily.com/news/new-governors-cant-meet-their-payroll/

Thanks for that Satchie, it would make sence except that the article you linked to has Hector Joaquin Carrillo Ruiz as Attorney General, rather than Manuel Jesús López López.

Please tell me that JR has not posted a link on the Help Find Jenny Facebook site to an old Attorney General of the State of Oaxaca, asking people to send him emails...

Is Hector Joaquin Carrillo Ruiz in reality the current Oaxaca State Attorney General, and not Lopez, as JR has stated?

On 03/14/2017 JR posted that his "new" prosecutor who was going to find his supposedly missing wife, had not been sworn in yet, since he started on January 1st.

No. JR stated that he had been told this by someone and that he (JR) did not believe it.

You're right, my mistake, he is being sworn in by the General State Prosecutor, who is one step below the Attorney General. I make the assumption that JR, like many people, has no idea about how government bureaucracies work. It is most unlikely an Attorney General, or even the State Prosecutor, would directly handle this case, they are based in the city of Oaxaca, and are high level officials who delegate the prosecution of specific cases to their regional prosecutors.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

You're right, my mistake, he is being sworn in by the General State Prosecutor, who is one step below the Attorney General. I make the assumption that JR, like many people, has no idea about how government bureaucracies work. It is most unlikely an Attorney General, or even the State Prosecutor, would directly handle this case, they are based in the city of Oaxaca, and are high level officials who delegate the prosecution of specific cases to their regional prosecutors.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

The translation website I linked to and used translates as Attorney General, but I suspect your new info is the correct title. My Spanish is too poor for me to know without help.

Here is a news article link about the current state of finances in Oaxaca. Government employees are past due on pay and the Governor may be in legal trouble if he can not pay them. Add to this the problems you have cited and the frequent road blocks by the maestros (teachers), which have on occasion turned deadly, and it looks like a tough environment to be looking for help in, for JR.

New Governors Can`t Meet Their Payroll
http://mexiconewsdaily.com/news/new-governors-cant-meet-their-payroll/

That's very interesting, I didn't know there was an election last June, that could well have stirred up some of the violence seen last summer.

The translation website I linked to and used translates as Attorney General, but I suspect your new info is the correct title. My Spanish is too poor for me to know without help.

Looks like I might do better with Google...They have Attorney General as being: Procuraduria General De Justicia

Please tell me that JR has not posted a link on the Help Find Jenny Facebook site to an old Attorney General of the State of Oaxaca, asking people to send him emails...

I think this can be ruled out. It looks like JR has the correct Attorney General (Manuel Jesús López López), but refers to him as ``new`` in error.

JR appears to be truly at his wits' end. I know I'm beating a dead horse, but just exactly what is stopping him working with Jenny's family in China?

China's Ministry of Foreign Affairs released a statement last May saying that Jenny's family visited the Chinese Embassy in Mexico, as well as "the Oaxaca, Chiapas, Tabasco and other state police department, to understand the progress of the search work. After a lot of investigation, the Mexican police to provide encouraging information to prove that in late May Chen still in the southern part of the Mexican car ride.

The next stage, the embassy will be close contact with the Mexican state police, through local radio, television, network and other channels to expand the search for the early to find the whereabouts of Chen. Please urge all Mexican compatriots and Mexican personnel to continue to give valuable support to the work of the embassy, ​​such as the discovery of valuable clues, please immediately notify the embassy (embassy conscription phone: 5520936210)." (via Google Translate)
http://www.guancha.cn/society/2016_06_10_363451.shtml

In just a couple of weeks, Jenny will have been missing for a full year. I'm not sure what type of relationship he has with Jenny's family, but surely, it wouldn't hurt to reach out to them to see if they have gotten any updates from the Chinese Embassy. Perhaps Jenny's family, too, feels that they are being fed a bunch of BS by the authorities, in which case maybe they all can appeal to the US State Department or the US Embassy in Mexico together (I understand that Jenny is not a US citizen, but she had been "granted permanent residency and was working toward becoming a citizen," so this may be an avenue worth pursuing).
http://komonews.com/news/local/seat...oes-missing-during-backpacking-trip-to-mexico

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missing-CC